Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

56 minutes ago, stan28 said:

Big Beautiful Movies.

i wanted to just use BBM in the address, but it would not let me.

bigbeautifulmovies.weebly.com

I just put one profile up for the Movie Devils Food.

just fixing up the links.

Thanks man.Requesting

4 minutes ago, Maximillion93 said:

It clearly states it's under construction.

Exactly. In 1995 everyone was making websites that had links that took you to some "Men Working" or "Coming Soon" page. Why enable the link if there's no content? 

It's a pet peeve of mine. Maybe I'm just grumpy, maybe no one else cares, but I find it annoying and amateurish.

I will move the updates onto my profile page, after this one. So people can post in peace here.

So I am doing this between work. So I am sorry it is not as fast for people.

But the Devils Food movie is the basic Lay out.

Not sure on if I should put movies that involve squeals like Bridget Jones Dairy in one page a couple.

I wanted to put a star rating system in for people to rate the movies for if they have seen it or not.

But sadly the Weebly site has stuff like that with a cost. If I did it then I would have to set up a donation for the site & I am not particularly someone who likes to take peoples money.

Some one saying its like 1995. Well I am not a tech wiz & so if its simple & basic I will do it. 1995 or not. Plus 1995 was a good year in my opinion.

2 hours ago, stan28 said:

I will move the updates onto my profile page, after this one. So people can post in peace here.

So I am doing this between work. So I am sorry it is not as fast for people.

But the Devils Food movie is the basic Lay out.

Not sure on if I should put movies that involve squeals like Bridget Jones Dairy in one page a couple.

I wanted to put a star rating system in for people to rate the movies for if they have seen it or not.

But sadly the Weebly site has stuff like that with a cost. If I did it then I would have to set up a donation for the site & I am not particularly someone who likes to take peoples money.

Some one saying its like 1995. Well I am not a tech wiz & so if its simple & basic I will do it. 1995 or not. Plus 1995 was a good year in my opinion.

Try seeing if you can find ABC'S Afterschool special's episode Through Thick and Thin. 

Here's something new for you all. I've found a blooper reel from the show "Wings" on youtube. One of these bloopers is from the episode "Life Could be a dream" in which one of the female characters dons a fat suit for a few dream sequences. It's not much, but at least its something. I am surprised they went through the extra effort to make the suit flesh colored and even putting a bra on it.

https://youtu.be/Z1pTd23GnCY?t=205

• 2 weeks later...

I found some comic content but this is Tv and Movies. I thought I would just pipe up about it to break the silent streak. :x For those interested its uh... The Uncanny X-Men with Emma Frost in the Chasing Hellfire arc, she and whats-her-face astral duel and its basically where they imagine eachother as different things or effects as a means of battle. Whats-her-face makes Emma pretty huge for a few frames and then it resumes. 

Again, comic, not TV or Movie, I know, Im sorry. :x Pls dont shoot me.

20 minutes ago, Joat said:

I found some comic content but this is Tv and Movies. I thought I would just pipe up about it to break the silent streak. :x For those interested its uh... The Uncanny X-Men with Emma Frost in the Chasing Hellfire arc, she and whats-her-face astral duel and its basically where they imagine eachother as different things or effects as a means of battle. Whats-her-face makes Emma pretty huge for a few frames and then it resumes. 

Again, comic, not TV or Movie, I know, Im sorry. :x Pls dont shoot me.

See Say Goodbye GIF by G2A.COM

Now that you've brought a subtopic about weight gain in comic books here...

Atom-Eve-Invincible-Comics-Wilkins-b.jpg

WP0lA.jpg

images.jpeg.jpg

547b6r3gbdeh.png

3372502-.eve sexy.png

1790957-untitled.png

5583cc89c694ecd7a8326b8ee4127f1d._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg

1781760-in_10.jpg

2832714-atom_eve_51.jpg

5MLT5.jpg

24490103._SX540_.jpg

tumblr_olhemq2GWO1r0slklo2_500.png