Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I'm really certain i've seen what yall talking about on youtube a couple times but this is some time ago. Basically a young girl in a world where everyone is fat and the whole short film is her getting fed stuff by her parents to finally gain weight and be "normal". Doesn't work out so she gets a fat suit and goes to a night club in it. At the end accepts her thin body. I'm pretty sure that's the one that is beeing talked about and it should be on youtube. No idea how to find it again tho.

I'm looking forward to see a weight gain curse horror movie , like a TV series version of Wishmaster, were a high school fat overweight girl Grant's her wish to the Jiin aka the evil Giene to switch her fat weight to the high school bitchy skinny girl kinda like a horror movie and American version of Es kommt noch Dicker , but unlike Es kommt noch Dicker the fat girl who now becomes skinny realises she is losing to much weight and skinny girl who now becomes fat realises she is gaining to much weight. 

Guest Taery17
5 hours ago, Karl90 said:

I'm really certain i've seen what yall talking about on youtube a couple times but this is some time ago. Basically a young girl in a world where everyone is fat and the whole short film is her getting fed stuff by her parents to finally gain weight and be "normal". Doesn't work out so she gets a fat suit and goes to a night club in it. At the end accepts her thin body. I'm pretty sure that's the one that is beeing talked about and it should be on youtube. No idea how to find it again tho.

You're talking about Fat Land. It's a similar concept, but the actress and director are different people. I saw pics of the fat suit and actress. It's on FB, but the video isn't. There's also another short film called Five Course Meal. It's being screened currently and won't be available for public viewing until next year. It's gore-filled and gross looking, so you all may or may not hate it.

15 hours ago, RayRocks said:

I'm looking forward to see a weight gain curse horror movie , like a TV series version of Wishmaster, were a high school fat overweight girl Grant's her wish to the Jiin aka the evil Giene to switch her fat weight to the high school bitchy skinny girl kinda like a horror movie and American version of Es kommt noch Dicker , but unlike Es kommt noch Dicker the fat girl who now becomes skinny realises she is losing to much weight and skinny girl who now becomes fat realises she is gaining to much weight. 

So that one japanese Netflix Movie where an ugly girl curses a pretty girl to swap 'bodies' and the pretty girl turns chubby and average, while the uggo girl gets pretty? Aaaaand Goosebumps say cheese and die.

4 minutes ago, Joat said:

So that one japanese Netflix Movie where an ugly girl curses a pretty girl to swap 'bodies' and the pretty girl turns chubby and average, while the uggo girl gets pretty? Aaaaand Goosebumps say cheese and die.

What's the name of the Japanese horror film on Netflix. 

12 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

What, there was some golden age of well-written high-production-value weight-gain flicks I missed? 

Speaking of Es kommt noch Dicker , I'm still hoping to a remake version and American version of Es kommt noch dicker someday. 

There's a sci-fi/mystery/thriller Amazon original called Fortitude about a small community on a remote Arctic island dealing with sudden, bizarre murders when they virtually had no crime otherwise. There are characters (man and woman) in an explicitly feeder/feedee relationship in season one.

They aren't main characters, but but in the first episodes, there's a scene where the man encourages the woman to order a burger when she's deciding between a burger and something healthier. Later, he serves her whalemeat in front of her mother, who disapproves, and I'm assuming because whalemeat must be very rich and fattening. Later he feeds her ice cream in the middle of the night, and at this point, it's finally clear what's going on. Without spoiling much, you find out later that he keeps a record of what and how much she eats. I actually have not seen the last few episodes, so there may be other parts of the show that deal with it, and there may be other parts of the show I've forgotten.

The show does portray their relationship in a negative light, but the guy is pretty creepy and the woman does seem to be somewhat coerced or convinced to participate. So, it's a little icky, but I nonetheless thought it deserved a mention here. Feederism content aside, I would recommend the show; it's really well-done and has top-tier actors and high production value.

26 minutes ago, Danmead said:

Does anybody know of a show (might of been Russian) where a girl is eating in a cafe/restaurant then starts to gain weight suddenly. Think she was wearing blue and with a boy?

You're the third or fourth person to ask, nobody can find it. It was on FatWomanFul1 YouTube channel for like a day before it has to be taken down and no-one has been able to find it since. 

1 hour ago, RayRocks said:

And how do you so post to do that?

I could put one on my site if there's enough interest. However, it would be quite a chore to keep the links current, since they're constantly disappearing and reappearing. I think this thread might be the best way to go. 

A wiki might be better, since the work could be parceled out. But I don't know much about wikis. Anybody?

On 7/20/2019 at 11:01 AM, John Smith said: