Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

3 minutes ago, lyle81992 said:

I thought that it was Power Girl who had the massive appetite. She was always eating food in her comic.

No in one of the episodes from some of the first three seasons we Supergirl eat either Pizza, Donuts, or an Ice Cream. 

On 7/14/2019 at 2:12 AM, FA Man1 said:

Now we're just repeatedly talking about stuff we wish for in new seasons of shows which will no doubt confuse people to try and keep this thread going.

Good point, but on the other hand we do get kind of whiny on this thread, always complaining about redundant posts or lame-ass clips. I guess I felt a need to throw in some kind of weight-gain vision to counter-balance that.

I doubt anyone was that confused but I apologize if so.

Guest JigglyArms

Remember that show the Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp and how a couple years ago we posted a couple clips from the show? What ever happened with that?

Did anyone find a way to get all the episodes? The show is amazing with great scenes throughout including everything from full body shots, fat grabbing, out of shape exercise, and even body morphs showing them a hundred pounds heavier. Anyone thats seen it knows how good the content is. The first season is on Amazon Prime Video but no other seasons. Anyone know where we can find the other seasons?

9 hours ago, JigglyArms said:

Remember that show the Last 10 Pounds Bootcamp and how a couple years ago we posted a couple clips from the show? What ever happened with that?

Did anyone find a way to get all the episodes? The show is amazing with great scenes throughout including everything from full body shots, fat grabbing, out of shape exercise, and even body morphs showing them a hundred pounds heavier. Anyone thats seen it knows how good the content is. The first season is on Amazon Prime Video but no other seasons. Anyone know where we can find the other seasons?

The show randomly showed up on a network on my cable provider and I DVRd quite a few episodes. I can record the parts that are worth it and upload them at some point. 

On 6/30/2012 at 6:42 AM, Chris9788 said:

Thought I could help by getting this one started again.

Mad Men Season 5 Betty Draper Francis Weight Gain:

post-851-14513182362926_thumb.jpg

post-851-14513182363153_thumb.jpg

post-851-14513182363262_thumb.jpg

I'm surprized that the custom-made, fat-suit savvy coming in obesity of this character keep to get back to this thread every once and again for years, but that absolutely NO ONE ever commented about the how Peggy Olson (interpretated by Elizabeth Moss) did really crept up the scale in the course of the first season.

I mean, the screenwriters even dedicated an entire mini-story arc and two episodes just about how the then-newly rookie-in-the-office went from a mousier-faced Judy Garland doppëlganger, to be thereafter at a few donuts away to fit well into Joan Holloway's dresses but in the "wrong" places-- a fact that the latter one did eventually snided out about to her intention.

And just to refresh everyone's memories, Joan Holloway was impersonated by none another but Christina Hendricks... the path between having about the same size proportions of a petite femme fatale of the Hollywoodian Golden Age and the Christina Hendricks even from ten years ago are excrutingly wide.

e65b22e5d5f762b5389e06643bf9afe7.jpg

Mad+Men+Mad+Style+Peggy+Olson+Season+1+Episode+8+P1+1.jpg

Mad+Men+Mad+Style+Peggy+Olson+Season+1+Episode+13+1.jpg

On 7/15/2019 at 2:50 PM, RayRocks said:

No in one of the episodes from some of the first three seasons we Supergirl eat either Pizza, Donuts, or an Ice Cream. 

PG was canonically a pig in her comics, but there was an episode in supergirl where she's waiting at a diner and ordering yet another sticky bun. The waitress asks how she stays so thin and is answered 'I"m an alien.'

Guest JigglyArms
13 hours ago, tdogg21 said:

The show randomly showed up on a network on my cable provider and I DVRd quite a few episodes. I can record the parts that are worth it and upload them at some point. 

That would be fucking awesome. Like I said the entire first season is on Prime Video, and I'd be glad to take the time to strip the clips from there if somebody could tell me a program to use that could do that.

7 hours ago, John Smith said:

I'm surprized that the custom-made, fat-suit savvy coming in obesity of this character keep to get back to this thread every once and again for years, but that absolutely NO ONE ever commented about the how Peggy Olson (interpretated by Elizabeth Moss) did really crept up the scale in the course of the first season.

I mean, the screenwriters even dedicated an entire mini-story arc and two episodes just about how the then-newly rookie-in-the-office went from a mousier-faced Judy Garland doppëlganger, to be thereafter at a few donuts away to fit well into Joan Holloway's dresses but in the "wrong" places-- a fact that the latter one did eventually snided out about to her intention.

And just to refresh everyone's memories, Joan Holloway was impersonated by none another but Christina Hendricks... the path between having about the same size proportions of a petite femme fatale of the Hollywoodian Golden Age and the Christina Hendricks even from ten years ago are excrutingly wide.

So, you mean Elizabeth Moss actually gained so much weight in season one that they have to dedicate two episodes to explain it? I wish somebody had told me that before! 

49 minutes ago, RayRocks said:

You know there's an Australian short film called Changed Rooms or Changing Rooms, if I remember correctly it's about a skinny girl who sees everybody is fat and tries to make her gain weight, but then she gains too much weight and winds up in the hospital. 

other information?

On 7/16/2019 at 4:02 PM, Batman76 said:

PG was canonically a pig in her comics, but there was an episode in supergirl where she's waiting at a diner and ordering yet another sticky bun. The waitress asks how she stays so thin and is answered 'I"m an alien.'

Not really an excuse. Even Kryptonian metabolism under a yellow sun does know its limits. Remember Supergirl's alternate-reality self Power Girl and her weight issues??

5 hours ago, John Smith said:

Not really an excuse. Even Kryptonian metabolism under a yellow sun does know its limits. Remember Supergirl's alternate-reality self Power Girl and her weight issues??

All PGs overeating just gives her a six pack and g cups... While her powers work... When it doesn't she starts gaining. That the comic where she'd been depowered for a year and gained weight didn't have that in the art is still annoyingng to me.