Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Since one of you mentioned American Housewife, I'm still hoping to see Leslie Bibb in a fat prosthetic makeup and fat suit, that means see Viv gain weight in season 4, her character Viv said she was once fat, then in season 3 she had a baby then she went back being a brunette, now it's time to see Viv let herself go in season 4.

I think they write it in that Viv has stresse eating from taking care of her baby and I think that's how Viv gains weight in season 4.

Good luck with Viv who also can't afford skinny clothes and skinny tight pants anymore either.

I mean Leslie Bibb is actually the skinny actress to play someone who was once that big can actually gain their weight back after giving birth to that baby and and having her real natural hair color back, meaning in season 3 Viv said she can't afford being a blonde anymore, so now in season 4 she can afford being skinny anymore, I mean makes sense right.

Guest JigglyArms

Here's an actual find for you guys, posted on another thread by user @KerryNation No weight gain storylines per say, but shes thick as hell and this thread needed something.

Scenes are scattered throughout the entire clip, some notable timestamps at 15:10 and 16:10. Would love if someone could edit a clip with just the scenes showing her. 

1 hour ago, JigglyArms said:

Here's an actual find for you guys, posted on another thread by user @KerryNation No weight gain storylines per say, but shes thick as hell and this thread needed something.

Scenes are scattered throughout the entire clip, some notable timestamps at 15:10 and 16:10. Would love if someone could edit a clip with just the scenes showing her. 

Wtf..  lol really why dont we just wait till a good weight gain scene hits the market quit spamming this thread with weird pointless crap please and thank you 

On 7/10/2019 at 8:42 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

It's true this thread is usually pretty disappointing, but if it's not too much of a digression, what sort of weight gain would we like to see in movies/TV series? Not necessarily full-on weight gain stories, sub-plots will do! For me I'd like to see:

1. REAL gains, no fat suits;

2. Someone who gains weight and is actually happy about it, maybe even has converts;

3. A feeder shown in a positive light;

4. The villain is a snarky health nazi; the fat girl/guy gets the dream girl/guy in the end.

I also prefer the real gains. However I like fantasies that are a mix of dark and light, namely ones where the character first reluctantly denies it and fights it and then accepts it. The whole game of seduction and temptation.

45 minutes ago, superweightgain said:

I also prefer the real gains. However I like fantasies that are a mix of dark and light, namely ones where the character first reluctantly denies it and fights it and then accepts it. The whole game of seduction and temptation.

I still prefer Viv weight gain episode from American Housewife season 4.

On 7/10/2019 at 3:42 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

It's true this thread is usually pretty disappointing, but if it's not too much of a digression, what sort of weight gain would we like to see in movies/TV series? Not necessarily full-on weight gain stories, sub-plots will do! For me I'd like to see:

1. REAL gains, no fat suits;

2. Someone who gains weight and is actually happy about it, maybe even has converts;

3. A feeder shown in a positive light;

4. The villain is a snarky health nazi; the fat girl/guy gets the dream girl/guy in the end.

First hand experience it’s a hard script to write. It’s easy to put out the message but it’s to “tone it” to an accepting audience. Good prosthetics help a lot in a pinch. Happy about it can be done, converts is harder to understand if you’re not in the know about this stuff. It’s super easy to make a positive light feeder but people just write them like damn comic book villains! 4 is half whites gym in dodgeball half hairspray lol

Someday 😕

23 hours ago, WalkingFed said:

First hand experience it’s a hard script to write. It’s easy to put out the message but it’s to “tone it” to an accepting audience. Good prosthetics help a lot in a pinch. Happy about it can be done, converts is harder to understand if you’re not in the know about this stuff. It’s super easy to make a positive light feeder but people just write them like damn comic book villains! 4 is half whites gym in dodgeball half hairspray lol

Someday 😕

Some of the difficulties are overcome if it's a sub-plot. Imagine, say, a cop show where the slim attractive female cop is always eating. People kid her about it but also express amazement and envy that she can eat so much and not gain. Indeed she doesn't gain until the fourth episode or so but no mention of it for several episodes. Then people start kidding her about it, tell her to go easy on the doughnuts. Then she has a personal crisis about it and perhaps we discover that she's a feedee. Finally she manages to shift to a desk job where the physical demands of the job aren't as challenging...

It practically writes itself! :)

There's another weight gain episode that I want to see in a 5th new season , Supergirl season 5, like in the Superman Lois Lane comic issue Lois Lane gets hit with a growth radiation that makes her FAT and OBESE, so what if Supergirl saves someone from a growth radiation but when the growth radiation hits Supergirl it makes Supergirl FAT and OBESE, and not dose it make her FAT and OBESE it also makes her weight gain uncontrollable which means she might have uncontrollable appetite and expload. 

And when mean by the word uncontrollable appetite that there's weight loss episode in Smallville were a fat girl loses weight but now has uncontrollable appetite, so by adding that with the Superman Lois Lane weight gain comic book issue all mixed in together with the 5th season of Supergirl, besides I can just imagine what actress Melissa Benoist would look like in a fat prosthetic makeup and fat suit and a fat body double for her.

11 hours ago, FA Man1 said:

Now we're just repeatedly talking about stuff we wish for in new seasons of shows which will no doubt confuse people to try and keep this thread going.

Guys it's OK, the thread can go without some activity, it's not going to be put out back and deleted while you're not looking.

Yeah well since I mentioned uncontrollable appetite, Kara Danvers aka Supergirl likes to eat.