Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 6/14/2019 at 10:23 AM, Bubba Butts said:

I know the first one is available on Netflix. 

Indeed it is. I have seen the first one already, but i personally think that they upgraded the fat suit in the second one, hope it makes it's way into this thread soon.

I started a new thread with a similar topic: fatsuits in theater. I would love to hear your thoughts about this topic, girls in fatsuits as a costume on stage in theater, musicals and so on. I think it could be a nice new category while the tv section ist fully discovered.

Especially I like the idea of imaging the (nonprofessional) actress wearing such a suit the first time, getting used to it, and that she has to step in it night after night. Then clothes over it, sometimes dancing, getting sweaty  and so on. she has to pretend that she is fat or curvy...

what do you think about that? do you have something to contribute?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2019 at 1:29 PM, JigglyArms said:

Loved the blonde doing the calorie challenge

which file is that? They all have gibberish filenames so it's hard to tell which one you mean. I'd like to check it out though.

Guest cyrobolives2.0
9 minutes ago, Eddie2003 said:

Sorry I'm not familiar with the language, so I was wondering where is the time stamp for this video?

47 minutes ago, Eddie2003 said:

Can anyone translate these pieces into English?).Ask.)
I want to know what they're talking about.

4;33-6;30

18;46-20;00

26;53-28;18

29;50-31;20

40;50-42;30

43;50-45;05

I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL).

Out of curiosity, I know this is a weight gain plot or scene type thread. Where might I find some belly expansion/inflation type stuff, or even body that results in reaching limits. I've known of the popular and most common searches, from horror movies, etc. but surely there must be some other stuff around the world right?

Long time Lurker, first time poster.

5 hours ago, cyrobolives2.0 said:

Sorry I'm not familiar with the language, so I was wondering where is the time stamp for this video?

Was supremely disappointing, can’t go into detail rn but also really isn’t worth it. She was trying to fool some movie producer via videochat into thinking she  had gained the requested weight for the role and then gets called out by her husband (?) in the first scene for wearing a makeshift fatsuit and trying to trick the producer and then spends the rest of the episode unsuccessfully trying to play catch-up and actually gain the weight until finally, she has an epiphany about prioritising her body over some film role.

4 minutes ago, Griigor said:

Was supremely disappointing, can’t go into detail rn but also really isn’t worth it. She was trying to fool some movie producer via videochat into thinking she  had gained the requested weight for the role and then gets called out by her husband (?) in the first scene for wearing a makeshift fatsuit and trying to trick the producer and then spends the rest of the episode unsuccessfully trying to play catch-up and actually gain the weight until finally, she has an epiphany about prioritising her body over some film role.

That is disappointing. Thanks, though.