Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

1 hour ago, Morbiose said:

Yeah, there's absolutely no trace of any full Suddenly Susan episodes on the web, and no video release available save a recorded-off-TV bootleg of the complete series. And I don't think anyone here likes Brooke Shields enough to pony up $40 just for one specific episode.

Yeah that's exactly the case. All i know is, when i asked about it on r/piracy a couple months ago, it is available on some private trackers but i'm no torrent guy so i'd never have access to that. It's weird that this specific episode where she get's fat is the only full episode i've ever seen uploaded anywhere and it only had a couple views and was listed randomly in this thread and in german aswell. Too bad, have really good memories of that scene.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:32 PM, Batman76 said:

The reason for the decline is pretty easy honestly:

most fat suit episodes make fun of the person who went from thin to fat, because fat people were a very small minority that everyone mocked and didn't care about how the fatties felt. After all, there aren't that many fatties, who cares if they're angry? What are they gonna do, stop shoveling our ice cream sponsor's products into their mouths with car shovels? asked the writers in 1990.

Now, statistically, the audience for said show is made up of fat people so they'll all feel insulted and the advertisers will pull ads if there's an outrage. Its kind of a trade off, less clips of weight gain from TV shows in exchange for an ever increasing percentage of girls becoming obese by the end of college and sports illustrated putting genuine fat girls with tides of cellulite flowing out of their swimsuits in its pages.

True. But other plots ARE possible. I'm not going to hold my breath for a full-on main character intentional weight gain story but I haven't given all hope for a side-plot or two.

6 minutes ago, Dr. Feeder said:

True. But other plots ARE possible. I'm not going to hold my breath for a full-on main character intentional weight gain story but I haven't given all hope for a side-plot or two.

Just one side-plot idea (change genders if you want): a female character gains weight and all her friends are worried about her and finally do an intervention. She says she's gaining because her boyfriend wants her fat. Her friends are outraged and go after the boyfriend. The boyfriend admits to being a feeder but says that's the reason she wanted him for a boyfriend in the first place--she's a feedee, and only blamed him in a moment of panic. Her friends don't know whether to be embarrassed, concerned or envious as the happy couple go off to All-you-can-eat BBQ night at Jack's House of Ribs or whatever. 

This is not the exact Brazilian version of the episode we want but this is another version of the show and if anyone knows Spanish, it may help narrow down to the episode bc there are so many but at least they’re out there... this is the actress playing the character would wear the fat suit

I remember back a few months when i posted a different german news show that had a model in it using a fat suit most people couldn't watch the videos outside of germany so i just now figured a way on how to download the videos. I don't know if streamable is a good hoster or if the clips are getting dmca'd soon but till then here's a mirror:

Part 1: https://streamable.com/jzzte

Part 2: https://streamable.com/rk954

Part 3: https://streamable.com/9x5og

Part 4: https://streamable.com/2rgva

Part 5: https://streamable.com/cknvd

I'm not going to translate what's beeing said but here's some context: Sarah Knappik, a german model, wears a fat suit for a german tv news show. They try to show how obese people are treated in the public or what problems they face, however the way she acts and gets into situations seems rather silly and forced. 

Also here's a version from the british comedy called "Not going out". S04E06 Life on Mars Bars to be more specific. This version only includes the actress in her fat suit: https://streamable.com/qs4p4 A full version can be found on dailymotion.

3 hours ago, chichen strip said:

where can I find more than just this clip or the whole movie?

Its from the movie 'K3 bengeltjes'. You can get a download of the movie from torrents online. But finding one with an eng sub is very difficult. Anyways i would like to update u guys on two shows from indonesia/malaysia that have used fat suits recently in their making. They are Imaginasi2Realiti and Isteriku 120kg. Cant really comment much on the nature of these projects since it has been months since the last post on their instagram pages but i can say this much, these 2 show have had the same makeup artist from the show 'Terima Aku Seadanya' handling the prosthesis. To those who are experts in indonesian/malay show content, good hunting out there. Also do want to know if any one has found any leads regarding the film mentioned in my previous post.

10 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

I'm aware that there's already a thread for Mercedes Fallon from Fit to Fat to Fit but here's a new video from the same show that's going round.

https://www.thumbzilla.com/video/ph5ce07c55c62eb/personal-trainer-pack-on-the-pounds

This is the first fit-to-fat model I've seen who actually enjoyed gaining! She even gained eleven pounds more than her goal! Good catch.

I bet if she didn't have the contract with the show where she had to lose the weight again we would have ourselfs a prober bbw and loving it in the near future. Too bad. When she was at her chubbiest she suddenly seems like such a nice person characterwise.

20 minutes ago, Karl90 said:

I bet if she didn't have the contract with the show where she had to lose the weight again we would have ourselfs a prober bbw and loving it in the near future. Too bad. When she was at her chubbiest she suddenly seems like such a nice person characterwise.

You may be right, but my impression is she's very type A and when she decides to do something she goes all out, be it dieting, exercising, gaining, or whatever. I think when she loses (she probably has started or even finished with that already) she'll go all out and nail it. I doubt her skin will fully recover though. And she might have trouble staying on the fitness regimen in the future.

2 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

You may be right, but my impression is she's very type A and when she decides to do something she goes all out, be it dieting, exercising, gaining, or whatever. I think when she loses (she probably has started or even finished with that already) she'll go all out and nail it. I doubt her skin will fully recover though. And she might have trouble staying on the fitness regimen in the future.

You are right. This is from her instagram, she's lost all the weight but the skin is showing 8sCp4CH.png

Guest grateful

Here's a podcast that has some interesting elements. The story behind the story, what didn't make it on the show, etc.

https://player.fm/series/the-fit2fat2fit-experience/ep124-fit-to-fat-to-fit-season-2-behind-the-scenes-with-jessi-jacobus

Whether she continued or not, the quick gain and her unusual shape and her focus on gaining even more than asked to are of great interest to me.

Amazing that someone would do this and share, as always, and the exploitative media making money at everyone's expense is a drag.

It's obvious the producers don't understand a lot of why people get fat.

6 hours ago, grateful said:

Here's a podcast that has some interesting elements. The story behind the story, what didn't make it on the show, etc.

https://player.fm/series/the-fit2fat2fit-experience/ep124-fit-to-fat-to-fit-season-2-behind-the-scenes-with-jessi-jacobus

Whether she continued or not, the quick gain and her unusual shape and her focus on gaining even more than asked to are of great interest to me.

Amazing that someone would do this and share, as always, and the exploitative media making money at everyone's expense is a drag.

It's obvious the producers don't understand a lot of why people get fat.

Nice. The interesting part of the podcast was that, to her surprise, her husband got turned on by her gain (He is in our tribe no doubt ). Maybe that's why she seemed happier than the others about it!