Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
17 minutes ago, renatobrazil said:

Who is the chubby gorgeous blonde in this video, please? GREAT VIDEO, btw. Her belly is so sensual... ;) 

Christina Pazsitzky - but she's lost a lot of weight since then.

Can't tell you exactly but if you watch other episodes of this show the premise becomes more clear. Her friend with the curly brown hair is the main character, she's fat normally but in the pilot she suddenly wakes up thin one day. I don't know anything else but in the show she changes from fat to thin seemingly randomly. In the latter episodes she appears to be fat way more rarely so look at the first episodes.

The series is called "Angelica"; basically the plot is that the brunette is an overweight girl who wakes up one day thin and throughout the first season changes from thin to fat at random, she discovers that it is a family curse passed down through the women in her family and she must find someone who will fall in love with her no matter what she looks like. The prosthetics they used for her are pretty good, there's behind the scenes videos on YouTube. It's been featured on here before,  the entire first season is on YouTube as well,  no subtitles unfortunately.

18 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

The series is called "Angelica"; basically the plot is that the brunette is an overweight girl who wakes up one day thin and throughout the first season changes from thin to fat at random, she discovers that it is a family curse passed down through the women in her family and she must find someone who will fall in love with her no matter what she looks like. The prosthetics they used for her are pretty good, there's behind the scenes videos on YouTube. It's been featured on here before,  the entire first season is on YouTube as well,  no subtitles unfortunately.

What's going on in the episode just posted here? She made the blonde bottom heavy?

4 hours ago, BigFatDani said:

What's going on in the episode just posted here? She made the blonde bottom heavy?

Best guess is that she is a relative of the brunette who comes to stay and learns more about the family curse. The pyjamas she's wearing look to be the same as the ones worn by the main character in the first episode and she seems to be sleeping in her room as well so I'm thinking she's somehow affected by the same curse,  albeit in a slightly different way. This is all just guesswork tbh as I've never been able to find the episodes with English subtitles or a detailed plot description online.

On 4/19/2019 at 10:31 AM, knoxfan1316 said:

Since everyone is going off on a tangent for no reason and completely derailing the fucking topic at hand, I might as well repost this old cartoon episode. It may be old news but it'll be more interesting than the shitposting currently going on this post atm.

I'm really starting to agree with the one assumption which claims that every single episode of "Totally Spies" portray a different fetish. 😂

Truthfully, it mught be epic if Tarantino made a movie adaptation of T.S. . 💪

But I fear for Alex. 😳 Whenever he got a coloured folk in there, anyone js sure you gotta have the N-word dropped into the narrative one hundred times. People were even fearing him when rumours about him making a fourth sequel pf the current Star Trek film franchise dropped out, because he would find a way to invent a N-word for the Vulcans and shove both Uhuru and Spock with that.