Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

1 hour ago, Paunchybellyman said:

I believe this video has been posted before. If so, my bad, I'm sorry.

Anyway, it's a classic one.

It annoy me everytime. French people are so overrreactive about weight. She'd barely gained anything that she already qualifies herself as morbidly obese. 🙄

Reminds me about Shera Keriaski. A big Body Positivity advocate amongst French YouTubers, until the day she complained into one of her videos about the fear that her plushness and extra curves were severely affecting her heslth because she claimed having some issues to stand out from the car... the girl weighed 140 or so pounds when she narrated that story. 

First video is about an ex-aneroxic girl that tries to be the biggest girl in the world. She isn't afraid of negative consequences since she has a deadly illness anyway but wants to spend the rest of her days with her perfect body.

23 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

She is barely chubby lmao 

You know, right?? 😂😂 That's the French people's typical mindset about "obesity" . For them, any woman with a weigh past above 60 kilogramms (132lbs) that's too much, that what we use to name as voluptuous or thicc in North America is morbidly obese for them, then the proper, full-blown rotund shape is the pinnacle of ugliness. 

I have a pal who used to be my coworker in a place I went, five-to-six years ago. A Creole from the French insular territories in the Indian Ocean nearby the African mainland. He was really into a girl working for a fashion store, very lithe and modelesque but shapely. A few months later, she finally begun to dig for him as well and seek for his attention, but he was indifferent to her. At some point, I tackled him about that, saying that maybe he's indulging himself a little too much with the vindicative mysterious guy card, to which he replied me that he'd get over her. 

When I asked him why, he said: "she had gained 10 kilos" . She went from being skinny to paddle into a hardly softer but still lean, lesser end of the full-bodied side... but for him, she was fat and because she get "fat" she was no longer attractive to him. 

Compared to the Americans and Canadians, French people are truly fatphobic.

21 hours ago, Karl90 said:

First video is about an ex-aneroxic girl that tries to be the biggest girl in the world. She isn't afraid of negative consequences since she has a deadly illness anyway but wants to spend the rest of her days with her perfect body.

The name's LilithTheCenobite and I wonder where the hell were you these past twelve months? She's one of the only fewer Curvage models here to rival both Shar and Carmen Lafox's popularity whenever she want to pop out on the main page. She'd went from the 110s to over 430 pounds after three years of overindulgence and yes, unfortunayely she announced a while ago that she suffers of a deadly illness. She's the most brave and strong-willed woman I ever seen evolve into this lifestyle... irony is that the name's Lilith.

40 minutes ago, John Smith said:

The name's LilithTheCenobite and I wonder where the hell were you these past twelve months? She's one of the only fewer Curvage models here to rival both Shar and Carmen Lafox's popularity whenever she want to pop out on the main page. She'd went from the 110s to over 430 pounds after three years of overindulgence and yes, unfortunayely she announced a while ago that she suffers of a deadly illness. She's the most brave and strong-willed woman I ever seen evolve into this lifestyle... irony is that the name's Lilith.

I don't frequent this site apart form this thread really, i adore big women but i'm most interested in inflation/padding so i had no clue. What i said was based on what the german voice in the video said, that's why i translated in case someone wanted to know.

1 hour ago, John Smith said:

You know, right?? 😂😂 That's the French people's typical mindset about "obesity" . For them, any woman with a weigh past above 60 kilogramms (132lbs) that's too much, that what we use to name as voluptuous or thicc in North America is morbidly obese for them, then the proper, full-blown rotund shape is the pinnacle of ugliness. 

I have a pal who used to be my coworker in a place I went, five-to-six years ago. A Creole from the French insular territories in the Indian Ocean nearby the African mainland. He was really into a girl working for a fashion store, very lithe and modelesque but shapely. A few months later, she finally begun to dig for him as well and seek for his attention, but he was indifferent to her. At some point, I tackled him about that, saying that maybe he's indulging himself a little too much with the vindicative mysterious guy card, to which he replied me that he'd get over her. 

When I asked him why, he said: "she had gained 10 kilos" . She went from being skinny to paddle into a hardly softer but still lean, lesser end of the full-bodied side... but for him, she was fat and because she get "fat" she was no longer attractive to him. 

Compared to the Americans and Canadians, French people are truly fatphobic.

Oh and so what am I? Since I'm French and I'm here, then what am I? Don't you think that's a tad reductive to call all the French people fatphobic based on one person you met a long time ago? 

I agree that this documentary is truly exaggerated, and even in France, they thought so. This show stopped right after this episode, because fat people thought it was insulting. But actually in France we use far more fat actor and actresses than in States. You just don't happen to know them. 

I'm pretty sure that this show was posted before but I have to say this one of the better fat suits and makeups I've seen. Wish I new Arabic. I'm always on the search for stuff outside the US that Google translate can help me find. Sometimes I think the word fat suit doesn't translate quite right though.

1 hour ago, Bubba Butts said:

I'm pretty sure that this show was posted before but I have to say this one of the better fat suits and makeups I've seen. Wish I new Arabic. I'm always on the search for stuff outside the US that Google translate can help me find. Sometimes I think the word fat suit doesn't translate quite right though.

Beautiful actress

Guest Leeds
21 minutes ago, OsakaReloaded said:

Beautiful actress

You know what? She actually resembles your girl a bit in the face lol. Must be great fantasy vid for you then!

On 4/14/2019 at 2:32 PM, Drytuner said:

Oh and so what am I? Since I'm French and I'm here, then what am I? Don't you think that's a tad reductive to call all the French people fatphobic based on one person you met a long time ago? 

I agree that this documentary is truly exaggerated, and even in France, they thought so. This show stopped right after this episode, because fat people thought it was insulting. But actually in France we use far more fat actor and actresses than in States. You just don't happen to know them. 

I kmow them very well. You are a minority. 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

I'm going to against the grain here and actually post content in this thread rather than needless bickering, here's one from a show called Suburgatory where one of the female characters gains weight over two episodes after being inspired by Eat, Play, Love:

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h24m40s166.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h24m50s190.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h25m05s314.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h25m51s009.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h26m06s139.png

vlcsnap-2019-04-17-05h26m15s497.png