Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 3/20/2019 at 5:14 PM, Karl90 said:

That women from the last picture that blowed up with body water i remember, that was some years ago and i just checked but i cant find what she looks nowadays. Did she keep blowing up or did they find a way to stop/cure it?

We unfortunately never knew. She launched an online crowfunding platform a couple years ago, but thereafter she had simply vanished.

Sup guys its been ages. Anyways loved the content that has been uploaded in this thread since my last post. But now i would like some help in finding this movie. Its called "Kyoto Elegy" aka "Manga Niku to Boku" in Romaji. It is a 2014 Japanese comedy movie based on the novel of the same romaji name written by Shiki Asaka which premiered in that year's Tokyo IFF. The director of this movie who is also one of the actresses in the film Kiki Sugino had donned a good fatsuit for her role in this film. Tried for months to find a link for the full film but all i could find was some promo stills from the movie and the movies trailers. Really hoped to introduce u guys to the full movie myself, but now i have no choice since i have exhausted all my leads. Given below is the movie's site and some of the movie stills i had found. Good hunting gentlemen.

http://manganikutoboku.official-movie.com/

Kyoto_Elegy-p1.thumb.jpg.e5e997b79f818ec7240f30d956b61315.jpgp9-schilling-sugino-a-20151217.thumb.jpg.3cb7c664b6c20c68e8c24440a5c2c632.jpg44055664_.thumb.jpg.4fab187d749413e396dd09cabd602242.jpg

Kyoto_Elegy-trailer1.thumb.jpg.b4be25250c931c682721376114ad7729.jpgKyoto-Elegy-2.thumb.jpg.55826a5d5e4409f6d8762464d751792d.jpgKyoto-Elegy-000.thumb.jpg.1e5aabefb1aaa3dccd32de20c870248e.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:11 PM, Yeahyeah said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZlCSqieWsw

Nicorette ad about woman imaging weight gain if she quits smoking. 

Sorry about the fairly poor screen shots. The thing I can remember seeing behind the scenes photos from this ad somewhere on the web (I could be wrong butt it might have been photobucket) showing the actress in the make-up process as well as a photo of her in the complete fat suit. If any comes across could you put it on here ?

Capture10.PNG  763   55.23 kB

Capture11.PNG  564   129.34 kB

Capture12.PNG  513   132 kB

Capture13.PNG  689   243.4 kB

I'm just after finding these behind the scenes photos for this ad, as I mentioned when I posted a while back.

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture3.PNG

Capture4.PNG

1 hour ago, Yeahyeah said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmsR_i6WdlE

Again this has probably been already posted here but anyway.

Also sorry, again, for the poor quality pics

Capture2.PNG  38   401.26 kB

This was a classic for me as I discovered my fetish back in the day. They made her look huge but still sexy as she ate with happiness

Decided to posting something new and fresh.Processed Russian series and found some interesting moments.Enough for 3 articles.one now,and the rest in soon).

It's an improv show.In one of its parts the team of superheroes is parodied.One of the heroines is a fat female bee who can not lose weight.The program itself is not very,but the costumes are good.Here's a short and long video.

ерунда.jpg

ерунда2.jpg

A little too late)It was my second article.But I'll tell you the story.Anna lives well with her husband,but he wants to file for divorce.At first, she wants to keep him with the help of various"games",so she dresses up in the costumes of a nurse,a sailor and a leopard.But it's not working.Then she's trying to lose weight.And he's having plastic surgery.And then makes you lose weight already husband.

Anna Semenovich is very thick suit.But here's the acting game-so-so(.

On the Internet this subject very much discussed,did not understand why Anna how much weight gained.It was a little funny-and all because of the photos in instagram and on the set.

семенович.jpg

On 3/19/2019 at 5:06 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

Here's the opening weight gain scene from the newest season of Pamela Adlon's show:

https://streamable.com/rzwj8

I cant find the scene anywhere :( 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
2 minutes ago, missinlinc1 said:

I cant find the scene anywhere :( 

On 3/19/2019 at 7:29 PM, lovelymeow555 said:

It’s a show called “Better Things”, the scene is from the opening of season 3, episode 1.