Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 12/24/2018 at 11:12 AM, kaiven said:

If anyone was curious about who the blonde is, it's Devyn Ashley: https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4208846/

She's done a lot of modeling, a tiny bit of acting, and some music videos. Plus a lot of plus size modeling (Model Mayhem lists her as 280 lb). Based on a couple Google searches, she does not appear to be very active in the past few years.

48fe1c00d24e0.jpg

I remember her from this Bud Heavy parody from a way back. She is extremely sexy. 

Guest JigglyArms
4 hours ago, splatacaster said:

Youtube does that for you.  Turn on subtitles then change the options under translate to English or whatever language you want.

I did, I'm no idiot. But it was mostly incomprehensible

Guest JigglyArms
21 hours ago, foamface84 said:

The lead actress in the Swedish/Danish tv-serie "the Bridge" has a few scenes during the first season where she looks quite chunky, especially towards the end. In an interview she mentioned that one of her takeaways from season one was that you cannot munch crisps on set as usual if it is a 9 month production because then you will eventually not fit into the leather pants your character is supposed to be wearing. On Netflix and well worth a watch even without that backstory.

Sofia Helin? Is that her name?

I looked around but couldn't find any interview like this, you know where to find it? I'll look at the episodes tho