Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest JigglyArms
9 hours ago, JokerLover94 said:

Now if only we could get a weight gain like his for Hayley on American dad. And I can die a happy man. 

I mean there's that one African 25 vid

Guest Forum Lurker
4 hours ago, Eddie2003 said:

Does candice patton gaining weight in the flash ?

I thought I noticed she'd gained weight! Yeah it's been slow but overall she has put on a noticeable amount of weight over the last few years 

Guest JigglyArms
On 10/7/2018 at 10:56 AM, Eddie2003 said:

Does candice patton gaining weight in the flash ?

Hold up. Damn I stopped watching but I had a huge fucking crush on her. Please someone show more evidence of this, this was a dream of mine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JigglyArms
18 hours ago, Jerk-man said:

Not sure if these count, but just in case:

I always thought Karen was a good possible source for material? Anyone have anything?

In episode 5 of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina "Dreams in a Witch House", there is a scene with Zelda (Miranda Otto) wearing a fat suit and facial prosthetics. I'm not going to spoil what happens in the episode so I won't post screengrabs. Caution; the scenes are brief and since the show is a horror, be wary.

7 hours ago, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Nell'episodio 5 di Chilling Adventures of Sabrina "Dreams in a Witch House", c'è una scena con Zelda (Miranda Otto) che indossa un completo grasso e protesi facciali. Non ho intenzione di rovinare ciò che accade nell'episodio quindi non posterò gli screengrabs. Attenzione; le scene sono brevi e poiché lo spettacolo è un orrore, fai attenzione.

minute??