Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Trying to find a show that had a scene featuring weight gain/body expansion using prosthetic makeup. The scene was on YouTube for a minute before being removed; I'll do my best to describe the scene.

The show is Russian, Polish or Western European. The scene takes place in what looks like the food court of a mall. A blonde woman in a pink sweater is having lunch with a bald guy. She takes a bite out of her fries and suddenly starts to blow up with particular emphasis on her face. A quick cut to the guy and back to the woman who is now twice the size and was before. She gets up from the table and runs off.

Any ideas on what this show was called?

On 7/30/2018 at 10:16 AM, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Any ideas on what this show was called?

Sadly no but im 100% sure i've seen it before and this is pretty much the only place in the internet where i could stumble across russian fat suit clips since i'm not from russia. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in this thread, i remember it beeing some russian streaming website with annoying ads on it.

19 hours ago, dumdeee said:

The play "Body Language by Alan Ayckbourn should contain one or two fatsuits: It is about two women, one thin and one fat, who have their bodies swapped as a result of a botched operation. Can anybody find something?

•  

No record of the play or the playwright online

42 minutes ago, maltesefalcon said:

There's a general video forum as well as this thread...

Now look I just said I'm sorry for so I'm not gonna do that again, so anyway were do I find this General video thread that has weight gain videos?

8 hours ago, RayRocks said:

Now look I just said I'm sorry for so I'm not gonna do that again, so anyway were do I find this General video thread that has weight gain videos?

just click on the tab that says "Forum"

and then scroll down the section that says "Other Curvy Women".

in there is a thread titled "General Videos".

its like the third one down.

Insatiable is the worst thing I've ever tried to watch for this forum, and that includes Problem Child 2 and a game show with Dave Coulier.

I'm going to say what everyone else is saying: the face makeup is surprisingly decent by TV's low standards (even if the chin edge is very noticeable at times), the actual suit is quite bad (slight shoulder padding, a round pillow-belly, and nothing below the waist), and screentime for both is much more limited than I expected. The show itself, as you might imagine, is utter garbo.

I can't stress this enough: it really is not worth it. Not even just the first episode. Wait for the inevitable compilation of Patty scenes on YouTube or something.

12 hours ago, Morbiose said:

Insatiable is the worst thing I've ever tried to watch for this forum, and that includes Problem Child 2 and a game show with Dave Coulier.

I'm going to say what everyone else is saying: the face makeup is surprisingly decent by TV's low standards (even if the chin edge is very noticeable at times), the actual suit is quite bad (slight shoulder padding, a round pillow-belly, and nothing below the waist), and screentime for both is much more limited than I expected. The show itself, as you might imagine, is utter garbo.

I can't stress this enough: it really is not worth it. Not even just the first episode. Wait for the inevitable compilation of Patty scenes on YouTube or something.

Thanks for taking a bullet for the team. Anything else on your radar currently? I'm not seeing much, outside of the home release of TULLY, to get excited about.