Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

3 hours ago, ChubbyPrince said:

It's a shame that it looks like we won't see her like this for more than probably the first episode or two. 

Well given the premise she should logically put the weight back on and them some, it's not like she changed her eating habits or anything, her weight loss is only a result of her jaw being wired shut but I do think you're right that we'll only see her in fat suit for more then one or two episodes.

On 7/19/2018 at 10:57 AM, TH3QU3ST10N said:

Ugh, so much cringe. I'm glad Twitter is panning this. Stuff like this is what I deem "SJW bait" because they just had to be asking for the clapbacks when they did this.

They couldn't even spring for a good fatsuit - it's like they gave up at her forearms didn't even try on her arms. Didn't. Even. Try.

The whole premise reeks of bad fanfiction written by some kid who was compelled to write. No nuance. It's so simple that you expect it to be for kids, but the content from the promo says distinctly otherwise. It's just a way to bridge teens to perverted content.

I'd rather watch all of Amy Schumer's movies. No joke, ironically.

I knew they weren't going to make something that pleased *us*. I was in no way expecting the fat girl to remain fat (and even if she lost a little weight, fine), become attractive (weird as it is to even ponder, considering this character is a minor, I assume), more importantly confident, use her smarts to rise above, yada, yada, yada. Because if you're gonna stop taking people's bullshit, you're not gonna wait until you're a size whatever-the-fuck-constitutes-as-thin-these-days to do it. Badassery doesn't wait. I know that too is kind of tropish, corny, and hacky, but those are legit reasons as to why this sucks. Even if they did everything right, this premise would inevitably make for bad TV. And I guess the character's weight loss is an all-too obvious symbol of all that.

I'm just a stickler for quality storytelling that stuff like this pisses me off.

1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

Ugh, so much cringe. I'm glad Twitter is panning this. Stuff like this is what I deem "SJW bait" because they just had to be asking for the clapbacks when they did this.

They couldn't even spring for a good fatsuit - it's like they gave up at her forearms didn't even try on her arms. Didn't. Even. Try.

The whole premise reeks of bad fanfiction written by some kid who was compelled to write. No nuance. It's so simple that you expect it to be for kids, but the content from the promo says distinctly otherwise. It's just a way to bridge teens to perverted content.

I'd rather watch all of Amy Schumer's movies. No joke, ironically.

I knew they weren't going to make something that pleased *us*. I was in no way expecting the fat girl to remain fat (and even if she lost a little weight, fine), become attractive (weird as it is to even ponder, considering this character is a minor, I assume), more importantly confident, use her smarts to rise above, yada, yada, yada. Because if you're gonna stop taking people's bullshit, you're not gonna wait until you're a size whatever-the-fuck-constitutes-as-thin-these-days to do it. Badassery doesn't wait. I know that too is kind of tropish, corny, and hacky, but those are legit reasons as to why this sucks. Even if they did everything right, this premise would inevitably make for bad TV. And I guess the character's weight loss is an all-too obvious symbol of all that.

I'm just a stickler for quality storytelling that stuff like this pisses me off.

Just relax it's just a stupid fat suit who cares.

Okay here's a mirror of tully, should only stay up for 2 days, so hopefully if this is against the rules, it'll delete itself before it matters.

feel free to discuss which scenes are best from the movie, and not just the trailer now!

1437343858_Tully_2018.1080p.WEB-DL_DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_thumbs_2018_07.22_11_25_42.thumb.jpg.9e844d3d71614a2f40569cadf7744fad.jpg

*Link removed*

upload will take about an hour.

edit: oh also wasn't there some scene where she was in a children's playhouse? I didn't notice that in the movie.

18 minutes ago, namad said:

Okay here's a mirror of tully, should only stay up for 2 days, so hopefully if this is against the rules, it'll delete itself before it matters.

feel free to discuss which scenes are best from the movie, and not just the trailer now!

1437343858_Tully_2018.1080p.WEB-DL_DD5.1.H264-FGT.mkv_thumbs_2018_07.22_11_25_42.thumb.jpg.9e844d3d71614a2f40569cadf7744fad.jpg  15   190.49 kB

*Link removed*

upload will take about an hour.

Wait, are you seriously sharing a pirated movie?!?!  I know there was a 'fat compilation' that was copyright blocked, but the screens indicate that your upload is of the entire film.

18 minutes ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Wait, are you seriously sharing a pirated movie?!?!  I know there was a 'fat compilation' that was copyright blocked, but the screens indicate that your upload is of the entire film.

I was, I wasn't real clear on the rules in this regard, as I've seen entire tv episodes shared frequently, but hey, if it's against the rules thanks for taking the link down before the link went live, no one was actually able to view it, so I guess no harm done!

edit: oh and since I got your quote notification in time, I was able to cancel the upload itself before it was finished, so even if someone did read the url and memorize it, it isn't valid.

• Moderators
31 minutes ago, namad said:

if this is against the rules

You post a link to a copy of a current showing film by a major production company and still have the nerve to ask if this is against the rules? One should not need a rule to get that this could cause real trouble. Please do not do that again.

1 minute ago, namad said:

I've seen entire tv episodes shared frequently

That's what the report function is for. We can't have our eyes everywhere.

9 minutes ago, Avataг said:

You post a link to a copy of a current showing film by a major production company and still have the nerve to ask if this is against the rules? One should not need a rule to get that this could cause real trouble. Please do not do that again.

It had stopped playing, although I just now googled it and the dvd release date is listed as july31st (although it's actually already out), but I'm judging by your tone that I should just never post full length feature films from this century? most of the tv shows and movies I've seen in the past are more like 10+ years old. Or should those have been reported too? edit: Either way, I apologize.

6 minutes ago, namad said:

It had stopped playing, although I just now googled it and the dvd release date is listed as july31st (although it's actually already out), but I'm judging by your tone that I should just never post full length feature films from this century? most of the tv shows and movies I've seen in the past are more like 10+ years old. Or should those have been reported too? edit: Either way, I apologize.

Pretty sure 'Tully' ain't public domain...I honestly can't believe you are asking such a question.  Would you shoplift a Blu-Ray disc?

13 minutes ago, Avataг said:

Pretty sure he meant on other sites...

• Moderators
Just now, namad said:

I should just never post full length feature films from this century?

The motion picture association of America have been actively promoting DMCA back in the 90s. They and the RIAA were the driving force behind this act. We should prevent under all circumstances to get in the focus of any right holder associated with the MPAA. They are the wolfs, we are the sheep. No full length films here on Curvage, if they fall under the DMCA.

giphy.gif

There's a movie called "Half a dozen b**s" from 1999, cant really find it online anymore, atleast i cant seem to manage it. Anyone know where one could watch it?

edit: a.b.i.e. is censored? Why? "Half a dozen ba bies".

4 hours ago, Karl90 said:

There's a movie called "Half a dozen b**s" from 1999, cant really find it online anymore, atleast i cant seem to manage it. Anyone know where one could watch it?

edit: a.b.i.e. is censored? Why? "Half a dozen ba bies".

It the majority of letters of a censored dating/networking site that's on the dnp list.

14 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

There are 3 embeds of full tv episodes on this page alone. This thread has dozens. 

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Master WG said:

embeds

Yeah, hosted on Youtube, uploaded by a person not associated with Curvage. All DMCA related trouble will be dealt with by Youtube, Curvage is off the hook. It's a whole different story if a Curvage user uploads an entire movie and provides the link for all Curvage users to download.

13 hours ago, Avataг said:

Yeah, hosted on Youtube, uploaded by a person not associated with Curvage. All DMCA related trouble will be dealt with by Youtube, Curvage is off the hook. It's a whole different story if a Curvage user uploads an entire movie and provides the link for all Curvage users to download.

Yup, the respective owners are more than free to file a DMCA with YouTube if they'd prefer a nice, big "This Video is Unavailable" message to appear within the bowels of curvage.