Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Benny plays a wealthy older man who gets himself a Trophy Wife, who insists that he eat and drink as much as he wants and then some. It's obvious to everyone but him that she's a Gold Digger in cahoots with the Tennis Pro to basically feed & exercise him to death and get the inheritance. Sure enough, he dies and she marries the pro. But then at the reception her new husband starts feeding her — cue an Oh Crap look as she realizes now he's the one who stands to inherit.

Which episode of the Benny Hill Show is this?

On 7/8/2018 at 8:57 AM, flover321 said:

Anyone know where to watch this Electra Woman and Dyna Girl? Matreya Fedor has a fat suit in it.

16752235966_6e59fb5c53_b.jpg  472   100.97 kB

The face doesn't fit the rest of the fat suit at all. These costume designers seems to really think that the Golden Ratio does applies over waif figures slithering on stage and bodybuilders only. 😑😒

15 hours ago, John Smith said:

The face doesn't fit the rest of the fat suit at all. These costume designers seems to really think that the Golden Ratio does applies over waif figures slithering on stage and bodybuilders only. 😑😒

While I agree with what you’re saying, in this case it was less about making it look realistic, and more about her swelling up. She’s basically ballooning up due to a severe allergy. Ultimately blowing up.

2 hours ago, dumdeee said:

The musicals (and roles) Hairspray (Tracy Turnblad) Sister Act (Sister Mary Patrick) and Fame (Mabel Washington) could feature good Fatsuit content if someone digs it Out.

I was under the impression Kathy Najimy was actually that fat when she was in Sister Act. I could be wrong though.

On 7/14/2018 at 1:35 PM, maltesefalcon said:

I was under the impression Kathy Najimy was actually that fat when she was in Sister Act. I could be wrong though.

I was about (high) school musicals and local productions

On 7/8/2018 at 8:28 AM, Gueldner91 said:

Benny plays a wealthy older man who gets himself a Trophy Wife, who insists that he eat and drink as much as he wants and then some. It's obvious to everyone but him that she's a Gold Digger in cahoots with the Tennis Pro to basically feed & exercise him to death and get the inheritance. Sure enough, he dies and she marries the pro. But then at the reception her new husband starts feeding her — cue an Oh Crap look as she realizes now he's the one who stands to inherit.

Which episode of the Benny Hill Show is this?

It's from show 34 aka season 10 episode 2 but I can't find it online anywhere

Guest eddie03

weight gain scene from Гадкийутёнок (2011)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mGJsZ0lU4diU4owa8IjbDvZrTqiTd0EH/view?usp=drivesdk

Charlize Theron

starring in tully, trailer mentioned many pages ago in this thread, full release was yesterday, all pirate sites now have a clean copy of in HD, I won't post a link to it directly because it's piracy, but this is a popular hollywood release so any pirate site that has anything will have a copy, scn rls pirate rar etc

edit oh also:

16 hours ago, Tiktik said:

weight gain scene from Гадкийутёнок (2011)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mGJsZ0lU4diU4owa8IjbDvZrTqiTd0EH/view?usp=drivesdk

what does Гадкийутёнок translate to?

1 hour ago, namad said:

Charlize Theron

starring in tully, trailer mentioned many pages ago in this thread, full release was yesterday, all pirate sites now have a clean copy of in HD, I won't post a link to it directly because it's piracy, but this is a popular hollywood release so any pirate site that has anything will have a copy, scn rls pirate rar etc

edit oh also:

what does Гадкийутёнок translate to?

It means Ugly Duckling stupid.

On 7/16/2018 at 9:37 AM, Craggsy93 said:

I’ve seen a few of these Japanese fat shows over the years. I don’t speak Japanese and this so unusual to me. What is even going on? What is the point of the show? Are these real people or actors? Why is there a persons face periodically popping up in the corner?