Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 12/30/2017 at 3:33 PM, foxer1 said:

I hope you are not tired of my articles?Because here's another one.
Two guys come to the beach and “supposedly”drowning,to save them the sexy lifeguard.

To their aid comes the rescuer of the famous TV series,but with the extra pounds.They refuse her help and eventually drowned.

Yeah, Nicole Eggert is looking hot with the added pounds!   Nice to see her settling into the "sexy, plump middle-aged MILF" mode.

48 minutes ago, Morbiose said:

That reminds me: if the series Casados con Hijos is a (more or less) direct foreign translation, is there a counterpart to the "Kelly gets a big ass w/ Crisco" episode? I know the Russian version has adapted every single one.

What do you mean?
Are you looking for Spanish the analogy of the episode where Kelly had a fat ass?I'm looking for it.

BUT if you're looking for the Russian version,it can now spread.Need?

Well, I'm looking at the Russian remake now, and it adapted the episodes out of order compared to the original American version -- so it does exist, but I'm just not sure where to find it. I'm not sure if the same thing happened in Argentina, but I hope not.

Here both options.
married with children season 11 like 17 series.
 СЧАСТЛИВЫ ВМЕСТЕ серия 233-the plot is similar.

The other version,where Kelly had added extra weight on the priest-I'm still looking.If anyone can help-would be appreciated.

https://vk.com/video111411649_156851681

http://bigserials.to/series/schastlivy-vmeste-serial/s03e233

жен.jpg

жен1.jpg

женрус.jpg

женрус2.jpg

3 hours ago, foxer1 said:

What do you mean?
Are you looking for Spanish the analogy of the episode where Kelly had a fat ass?I'm looking for it.

BUT if you're looking for the Russian version,it can now spread.Need?

4 hours ago, Morbiose said:

That reminds me: if the series Casados con Hijos is a (more or less) direct foreign translation, is there a counterpart to the "Kelly gets a big ass w/ Crisco" episode? I know the Russian version has adapted every single one.

I don't think the Spanish version adapted that storyline (it took a lot of liberties with the stories of the original), but there IS an episode whether the mother gets fat:

6 hours ago, Elemet said:

Anyone know what's going on here/how to translate? This looks awesome

Just looking quickly, the chick says "I'm pregnant!" at 1:39. Not the girl who gains weight, but I get the impression that the joke is that girl in the black dress is just getting fat, so there's jokes about her being "pregnant" or something.

16 hours ago, Morbiose said:

Speaking of foreign remakes, there's a re-up of the Polish translation of The Nanny up on YouTube again -- you know, that episode with the body double. Watch it while you can.

can someone who speaks polish please translate what they're saying around the fat part? :)