Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

As I promised here are two new articles
Epic movie(20070-in this movie there is a lot of parodies of famous characters-their abilities are used in unexpected ways.One of these characters Mystique.And now comes the spoilers).)In the beginning it is very hard to relate to the main character(almost has it all),but then when he gets the power she tries to seduce him and they have sex.

During the love scenes she says she can change his body into anything.The main character says he loves large Breasts-breast becomes more mysticism than Pamela Anderson,says he loves the big ass is the size of its mouth-watering ass grow to huge.Kim Kardashian is resting.
And after that there comes an appropriate topic-the main character asks like,quote,“flabby arms” and asks to give him a fat blue Britney Spears.Mystique eyes gain weight,which is evident in her large and sexy belly,and they kiss.

мистика1.jpg

мистика2.jpg

мистика3.jpg

мистика4.jpg

мистика5.jpg

мистика6.jpg

мистик.jpg

мистик2.jpg

мистик3.jpg

Family matters 

Here it is possible to follow the evolution of the character.
The main character(can not remember the name)has an aunt Ooona.She appears only in two episodes.
The first episode is not remarkable-season 5 episode 23(Aunt Ooona).Here she looks very thin.

But the second is very interesting-in season 8 episode 22(pound foolish).Don't know what happened for 3 seasons,but aunt una has become very thick,especially on the chest and buttocks.She vlubilas like the pastor,but is afraid of what attracts him because of its shape.Then the main character offers his invention for rapid weight loss and she agrees it ispitati.In the end it again becomes thin.

But not so fast-invention of the main character always defect.performing in Church when she sings the excess weight returns to it much in large quantities-ass is just huge and Breasts are very large-she resembles a balloon.She runs away.
At the end the pastor says he like big women and invites her on a date.Happy end.

уна.jpg

уна2.jpg

уна3.jpg

уна4.jpg

уна5.jpg

уна6.jpg

уна7.jpg

уна8.jpg

уна9.jpg

уна10.jpg

уна11.jpg

уна12.jpg

уна13.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it was mentioned before, but there's a nice weight gain storyline in "Wallace & Gromit: A Matter of Loaf and Death", i'm a huge fan of Wallace & Gromit and this film was always one of my favourites. Wallace met Piella Bakewell, a former pin-up girl who went off the spotlight and packed on the pounds by eating too many bakery products. It's a funny cartoon, and you can see it here:

1thin.thumb.png.ab5b68817741dc0a77465ac71292b307.png

Fluffles_held_prisoner_by_Piella_Bakewell.thumb.png.95a37c08aacb10d61a4805e60d26b417.png

4 minutes ago, Morbiose said:

So... are you asking us to pay more attention to you and share your posts? Or are you just saying that you're writing another? Sorry, I cannot parse that at all.

Yes, I will be posting two articles.But can but?I just think of my past articles can be in the subject.now you know what I mean?)

(я худею 2018) I'm losing weight 2018-film(or TV series is even better) not yet published,but I may have to make the announcement).The plot revolves around a girl ,because of the toga that she had gained weight,throws the guy-she decided to lose extra pounds.
The point is,I don't know whether it shows how she gained the extra weight,but it will be shown how she loses weight.
But most importantly-the actress actually gained these 20 pounds.Her name is Alexandra Bortech.(Александра Бортич)

as you already understood-the film Russian

бортич.jpg

5 hours ago, foxer1 said:

(я худею 2018) I'm losing weight 2018-film(or TV series is even better) not yet published,but I may have to make the announcement).The plot revolves around a girl ,because of the toga that she had gained weight,throws the guy-she decided to lose extra pounds.
The point is,I don't know whether it shows how she gained the extra weight,but it will be shown how she loses weight.
But most importantly-the actress actually gained these 20 pounds.Her name is Alexandra Bortech.(Александра Бортич)

as you already understood-the film Russian

бортич.jpg  442   31.77 kB

Already a thread.

https://www.curvage.org/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/31322-alexandra-bortich-russian-actress-20kg/

agadbam 2010--I think this stuff like many Indian movies can still surprise.
In the film the main character chooses a bride,but she is extremely fat and huge.In the movie a lot of jokes about her weight-starting with the fact that she can't get into the car and ending with the fact that(sorry)puknuv she breaks a wine cellar.Alas, I don't know what ended the film-the Indian do not speak.

Particularly strong I remember the scene where she going to consummate the marriage-she chooses the perfect outfits and wears tiny red bikini that barely holds back her gorgeous forms.Then she rushes to her husband and...he wakes up.(if this video is penultimate).But basically the main character the whole movie goes in a closed clothes-so this scene unique.

I want to say a few words-the actress wearing a fat suit-yeah,yeah-it's true,but she looks wonderful in it.

And yet-this movie has a sequel recently released.There's the main character engaged in a struggle)-nice view and experiences.movie trailer-the latest.

Agadbam.jpg

адабат.jpg

адабат2.jpg

адабат3.jpg

адабат4.jpg

адабат5.jpg

адабат6.jpg

адабат7.jpg

On 19.12.2017 at 4:31 PM, foxer1 said:

The topic is very interesting and undeveloped-I personally managed to find three such Indian film.

If you see the desire in people,it will soon spread.

No offense, you really don't seem like a native english speaker, do you use google translator by any chance? Just curious :)

8 hours ago, Karl90 said:

No offense, you really don't seem like a native english speaker, do you use google translator by any chance? Just curious :)

Yes, I use google translator.
The fact that I'm trying to learn English many years,but no result.

So we have to print through the program.But she constantly distorts my words.And I can't speak fully.But I really want to be published--so you have to go for that.
And for you not to waste your time-I think in an hour or two will post an article about Indian movies)

On 17/12/2017 at 2:03 AM, foxer1 said:

So... this is literally a Bollywoodian parody from the Chinese folk legend of Mulan mixed up loosely with a genderswapped emulation from Eddie Murphy's remake of "Nutty Professor" by Jerry Lewis, which has itself a comedy romance adaptation from "Doctor Jekyll & Mister Hyde" ... 
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « mindblown gif »

9 minutes ago, foxer1 said:

in the movie “The Dirty Picture” lead actress Vidya Balan specially gained 10 kilos.
Honestly a movie I haven't seen it, but watched a parody of it. In her actress Priyanka Chopra specially wears fat suit to parody the film.And another very sexy dance-in my opinion all very good.

чопра1.jpg  7   49.38 kB

чопра2.jpg  10   61.7 kB

Priyanka Chopra?? In FAT SUIT?!!!
Résultats de recherche d'images pour « torpedo submarine launch gif »#takemymoney!!!

and here is the third article as I said.
the movie Dum Laga ke Haisha 2015(name difficult-so I'll live).The plot is very similar to the movie Agadbam-male to marry a large woman for money.But going through hardships and they really fall in love with each other.One of the obstacles-run,where the husband must carry the wife on the back.It is worth seeing.

But there is one difference-actress Bhumi Pednekar actually gained 30 pounds Renee Zellweger is resting.

аб.jpg

аб2.jpg