Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

One of the point of the movie, judging from what the trailer is showing, is that Mila Kunis character's mom is one hell of a critic. 

They just show that, by having her pointing at Kunis' belly. But I guess that's all we're gonna get from it.

They wanna portray Kunis as the mother that doesn't have time for her, that's (sadly) it. 

On 9/17/2017 at 10:03 AM, enzo0king said:

some fat scenes throughout

Here's the original audio.  It's a French movie called Mince Alors!  It's about a woman whose husband, preferring thin women, enrolls her in a slimming treatment.  She befriends fellow big girls and a doctor who seems to appreciate her figure.  In the end she leaves her husbands and pairs up with the doctor.  :)

Yeah honestly, one of the best looking fat suits i've seen so far. Too sad it's not in english. Anyways, i've seen a couple well done fat suits in arabic tv shows, i'm pretty sure there's still a couple good arabic tv shows out there with excellent fat suit probs but probably noone will find them due to the language barrier. Also if ya'll don't mind paying some dollars maxgrowth is doing some OUTSTANDING fat suit videos the couple last weeks, i mean just look at these clips, really well done: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=taylormadeclips.com&keyword=Maxgrowth&vcart=tlp09242017232606-77&pagelimit=25&pagenumber=1

So this is how the CBS show Mom will handle Jaime Pressly's pregnancy. "Instead of always sticking the actress — who plays sober mom Jill Kendall — behind a table or a couch, the writers incorporated her weight gain into an organic story about overeating." It's supposedly not to be just played for laughs but an look at how some one with a history of past addictions turns to food to cope with a loss. 

The suit doesn't look bad either. Read the full article here.

Show returns November 2nd

IMG_0029.JPG

Edited by chrislovesthebeach
Added line about start date