Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 10:34 AM, Squidpi said:

I would love to figure this one out, can you be more specific or is that all you remember?

The only Tv shows that come to mind are:

Swamp People - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1747551/

Swamp Wars - http://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/swamp-wars/

oh sorry I gave up on you guys.

Swamp.Wars.S01E05.Snake.Farm.Shootout

this is basically all there is, most of the episode stars the male officers, or this female officer's head talking and not showing off her big ass. It's not that great, that's why I didn't immediately share it. In my memory she got more screen time... I wonder though? is she a regular cast member? does she show off more in other episodes? this tv show is so bad I have no idea.

Swamp.Wars.S01E05.Snake.Farm.Shootout.HDTV.XviD-CRiMSON.avi_snapshot_41.36_[2017.05.24_02.52.49].jpg

Swamp.Wars.S01E05.Snake.Farm.Shootout.HDTV.XviD-CRiMSON.avi_snapshot_40.53_[2017.05.24_02.54.55].jpg

Swamp.Wars.S01E05.Snake.Farm.Shootout.HDTV.XviD-CRiMSON.avi_snapshot_40.34_[2017.05.24_02.54.44].jpg

59 minutes ago, shamrock5467 said:

Cool, video unavailable.

But what video was it that was posted then taken down?

I'm sorry, but it looks like the person who originally uploaded the video took it down or copyright. Basically what happened was a model with a small,pudgy belly was criticized by the judges on the show, America's next top model for gaining weight. Her belly was very big, but it was obvious it looked quite soft compared to the other ladies

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
On 8/22/2016 at 7:09 AM, lovelymeow555 said:

Are we sure that Lucy Davis is wearing a fat suit? Her weight has gone up and down over the years as she's struggled with eating disorders, even checking in at Overeaters Anonymous. The strongest argument seems to be this photo she took with another actress I've included in my post. Is she just wearing fat suits off the set then?

13395013_572895542871822_2103193323_n.jpg  3,287   89.91 kB

UPDATE: 

Found a video that definitely proves it - Lucy Davis has gone from Shaun of the Dead to Shaun of the Fed:

Something recent: 

Has anyone mentioned this episode of "Not Going Out" series?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYAIq-ERYyA

From Wikipedia:

Lee invites Lucy to come and watch greyhound racing, but she declines. Shortly after, Lee is hit by a car which places him in a coma. As Lucy, Tim and Daisy gather around his hospital bed, Lee dreams of a life with Lucy, where in quick succession she declares her love for him, they sleep together, she becomes pregnant and puts on a lot of weight, they get married, Lucy gives birth to many children, Lee is forced to get a menial job, they split up and Lee haplessly turns the flat into a lap-dancing club. Throughout the dream, Lee's father Frank re-appears in various costumes. In the hospital room, as Lee shows no signs of recovery, Lucy calls Frank. In the dream, Lee reconciles with Lucy, but just as they are about to get back together, the real Frank arrives at the hospital and Lee wakes up. Delighted by his full recovery, Lucy accepts his racing invitation.

• 3 weeks later...

I've just watched the 1st episode of Australian comedy series "Utopia", Season 3 (2017).

What immediately caught my eye was actress Emma Louise Wilson's very noticeable weight gain since season 1 (2014).

She plays the part of Katie, a cute secretary working for some newly created government organisation.

Just have a look at Episode 1 of Season 1 to see how thin and bony she looks:

http://sockshare.net/watch/nGEP7qxb-utopia-au-season-1.html

whereas in Episode 1 of Season 3 she's got wide hips, thick legs, a noticeable belly, chubby arms and fuller cheeks.

http://sockshare.net/watch/LxR5LPvO-utopia-au-season-3.html

I'm not posting any screenshots, because, in my opinion, it's worth watching the actual episodes, at least those two - Ep.1 of Season1 and Ep.1 of Season 3 - to get the vibe of a real-life situation, in which a cute female employee gains weight throughout her office life. And the best part is that there is no fat suit involved. Which is why it feels natural, like it could happen to any girl you know in your neighbourhood or at work.

umQ8bMKV.jpeg

you might have to do screenshots. I don't know enough about Australia to care about the minutiae of this office development project... enough to get into the plot and actually watch the entire show. I made it about 3minutes in before I was entirely lost on the plot/the politics/and the humor

I realize that might be how the rest of the world felt about scranton PA being the focal point of the american version of the office, but well, I've been to scranton, so that's not how I see it.

Guest bouncybelly
3 hours ago, Iphone4 said:

lol boo hoo. has she considered the concept of exercise or is she just gonna play the victim and bitch about letting herself go? 

1 hour ago, bouncybelly said:

lol boo hoo. has she considered the concept of exercise or is she just gonna play the victim and bitch about letting herself go? 

Did she accidentally gain weight, or did the producers tell her to gain weight to create drama for the wives at home to follow? The world may never know.

On 2/23/2014 at 9:44 AM, maxgrowth said:

I believe there was a show called "America's Funniest People" with Dave Coulier (not sure if I spelled that right) from Full House. They had a bit where the female co-host is snacking on chips before the commercial break and when they come back she's all fattened/swollen up. It just popped into my head.

This is probably a needle in a haystack, because that show was on a while and it was just a gag reel show with no specific episode themes or anything. But, I figured I would bring it up anyway.

On 2/23/2014 at 11:59 PM, efilrofus said:

It was part of an episode theme. It was thanksgiving and the female host said something about having already eaten so much, if she had another bite, she'd blow up like a balloon. Then Dave let her with a bag of potato chips, which were her favorite add they cut to a video. She gives a worried look to the camera and takesa bite. When the return, her belly has ballooned out of her pant suit jacket (though still covered by her shirt. She is distraught and Dave teases her.I loved it as a kid and it played a huge role in my fantasies. I really love the setup for it.

That said, I haven't been able to find a damn thing from that show online. So for now, it just remains a memory.

Hey, guess what — good news, guys! After all these years, they finally posted it! Very first segment, too!

The bad news is that it... wasn't exactly as good as you remember, but hey, at least I don't have to pay attention to this dumb "official fan-channel" any more.

Also, my friend over in the U.K. tells me it might be region-locked for some of you, so here's what you're missing:

ArleenChips-1.png

ArleenChips-2.png

ArleenChips-3.png

ArleenChips-4.png

ArleenChips-5.png