Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

As long as we're on the topic of Weight Gain in the Simpsons...

In Treehouse of Horror V, "Nightmare Cafeteria", a Soylent Green style antic leads to the staff cooking up any students in detention. 

After weeks of eating her own students, Mrs. Krabappel has grown enormous, and is just interested in getting the remaining students as fat as possible, assigning them to 'Eat a Stick of Butter' for homework.

Here are some captures:

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h11m01s767.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h11m09s892.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h11m57s051.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m01s025.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m07s292.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m10s779.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m16s405.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m23s300.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m26s380.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h12m29s599.png

vlcsnap-2017-05-04-20h13m00s488.png

About 10 years ago when i was like 14 or 15 my very first girlfriend used to be fat, well not really fat but also not just chubby anymore. I'm not a feeder and i never tried her to gain weight or whatever but she still did and boy do i tell you this sweet looking girl gave me a fetish for life, i really loved her body. Sadly we broke up when she moved away. That's kinda how it all started. Also apart from her noone in my life really knows about my fetish, she kind of had the same fetish so it was easy to talk about it since she kind of had the same "you're born with your fetish, so why care" mindset but i have never told anyone else about it, apart from through the privacy of the internet :D Back to topic: The totally spies one is an absoulute classic in the weight gain scene which doesn't suprise me since totally spies is a fetish shitfest, every single episode covers another fetish, must have been the goal of the creators. 

On 5/7/2017 at 7:04 AM, Bob18 said:

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I wanted to share with everyone the episode that got me into weight gain/stuffing/ feederism. Total Spies Passion Patties, Do you guys remember what got you into this kink?

dude same here! this ep definitely made me feel some funny things as a kid. 

Guest Leeds
44 minutes ago, Iphone4 said:

Has to be an HD version somewhere out there...

Awww man, someone actually asked for this. Lemme tell you about 4 or 5 years ago, all the episodes could be found on some tv website but were abruptly pulled. I somehow managed to find them on a Malaysian website a while back that didn't allow grabbing videos so I had to record it. I pulled I think four different girls(none of them that girl though, sorry). I'll have a link soon

1 hour ago, Leeds said:

Awww man, someone actually asked for this. Lemme tell you about 4 or 5 years ago, all the episodes could be found on some tv website but were abruptly pulled. I somehow managed to find them on a Malaysian website a while back that didn't allow grabbing videos so I had to record it. I pulled I think four different girls(none of them that girl though, sorry). I'll have a link soon

Damn, probably won't be able to find it then. And thank you appreciate it, looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, Jabba Desilijic Tiure said:

Are you sure it ever actually existed?  :D

It did. The host was an NFL player turned trainer, They had a regular segment where they'd morph a photo of the woman seeking weight loss "help" to depict what she'd look like 50 or so lbs heavier, ya know, as a scare tactic for motivation.

6 hours ago, datbbwass said:

Sadly that link doesn't show all the videos for me, only at random times.  I remember that show when it aired and the best girl was probably Christine from Season 3 episode 1.  She was bottom heavy and got teased throughout the show.  It was pretty cute :P

Guest Toronto97
48 minutes ago, Squidpi said:

Sadly that link doesn't show all the videos for me, only at random times.  I remember that show when it aired and the best girl was probably Christine from Season 3 episode 1.  She was bottom heavy and got teased throughout the show.  It was pretty cute :P

Here's part of it 

9 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

It did. The host was an NFL player turned trainer, They had a regular segment where they'd morph a photo of the woman seeking weight loss "help" to depict what she'd look like 50 or so lbs heavier, ya know, as a scare tactic for motivation.

LOL, I was kidding.  It was in reference to his almost-impossible-to-believe claim that basically no visual trace of it could be found online.  I guess I should've done my own research.  :P