Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

4 hours ago, BJ3200 said:

Can someone that speaks Russian explain the premise of this and what's being said?

It is parody to TV Show "Kitchen" (about life of workers in one Moscow restaurant) and its about how they do on shooting area, and because of all this food around actors, they are always eating in time the shooting process
I hope, I clearly explained (im russian)

1 minute ago, NorickAbe said:

It is parody to TV Show "Kitchen" (about life of workers in one Moscow restaurant) and its about how they do on shooting area, and because of all this food around actors, they are always eating in time the shooting process
I hope, I clearly explained (im russian)

i understood you :)

The Russian's are back at it again with another fantastic fat suit for the new season of the "Mommies".  She's going to be gaining weight throughout the season becoming fatter and fatter as the season goes on kind of like what the Drew Carey show did.  What I love about this gain is that their not going for the stereotypical, ugly fat face with pot belly,  Instead she is gaining weight like a normal women.  I saw the first two episodes of the seasons and  she has beautiful wide hips and a fat butt.

55 minutes ago, Squidpi said:

The Russian's are back at it again with another fantastic fat suit for the new season of the "Mommies".  She's going to be gaining weight throughout the season becoming fatter and fatter as the season goes on kind of like what the Drew Carey show did.  What I love about this gain is that their not going for the stereotypical, ugly fat face with pot belly,  Instead she is gaining weight like a normal women.  I saw the first two episodes of the seasons and  she has beautiful wide hips and a fat butt.

Holy shit this looks promising! Can't wait to see more from this. 

5 hours ago, Squidpi said:

Where can we watch this show?

13 hours ago, Squidpi said:

Can't wait until an American version is made.