Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

7 hours ago, Angry_Jezuz said:

Pretty sure i posted about this exact movie a Few pages n said why.
She is Allergic to Peanuts but has Impenetrable Skin so she can't use her Epi-pen.
XD her skin is Unbreakable, but the Fat Suit kinda looks good for what they were going for

Yeah, i was looking to qoute you!

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 hours ago, enzo0king said:

Ugh, so true! I remember doing laundry yesterday and I became a 50 foot leviathan screaming about dish soap. 

No wait a minute, that was during the fever dream I had when I was ill - I remember now because I pitched it as a commercial for some japanese detergent company right after.

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 hours ago, enzo0king said:

No wonder they didn't have a kid - they kept having sex with their clothes on.

Guest Fatlover23q
4 hours ago, bigbootybitches said:

I'm sure a good few people would like to see the clip could you maybe put it up on a video sharing site? 

I also agree would love to see it

Guest Fatlover23q

Since we're on this topic does anyone have the episode of that British show my family where the daughter gets fat?

its called my family 2039: A Christmas Oddity

i can only find pictures and a small scene on youtube and no place to buy it online either 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
1 hour ago, Fatlover23q said:

Since we're on this topic does anyone have the episode of that British show my family where the daughter gets fat?

its called my family 2039: A Christmas Oddity

i can only find pictures and a small scene on youtube and no place to buy it online either 

Funny enough I posted the Janey Weight Gain scene in this topic nearly two years to the date. 

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2konb4&s=8#.WAAhyxZrjIU

Full episode as well: http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Mf1y4CtQljg/

That's taken from the episode in question - all scenes of Janey sitting, eating etc. 

For the weight gain element I'll include the posted images and a bit of a synopsis below:

On 10/14/2014 at 5:57 PM, Fatlover23q said:

The year is 2009, and the dysfunctional Harper family are celebrating yet another chaotic Christmas together. 
Having never tasted fudge before, the svelte Janey becomes addicted to the Christmas treat when her mother offers her a piece. 
Fast-foward 30 years into the future, and Janey has taken her fudge fixation to the next level, having put on 20 stone in the years between. 

I haven't seen this posted here before and I don't know how I missed it. Anna Faris wore a fat suit in "What's Your Number?", a rom-com. A short scene that takes place in a flash back and she near wears it again in the film.

The link below contains the whole scene plus Anna goofing off with Chris Pratt, who is also in the movie, and has a fatter fat suit.