Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

There's a ton of clips out there and I believe she was at her heaviest towards the end of the show. She does look more pregnant in this clip, but she looks more overall fat in others. That clip is good, but there is some gold in them hills, but someone would need to dedicate some time. 

The character of Cricket in the american cable channel Freeform show "Dead of Summer" has a flashback of herself as a fat teenager. Horrible clothing that no person ever wore, but she has a round face and the overall effect is not too terrible. It was this past weeks episode, I think it was referred to in a behind the scenes commercial break as #103, but I'm not certain of that.

On 7/15/2016 at 1:30 PM, spast said:

There's a ton of clips out there and I believe she was at her heaviest towards the end of the show. She does look more pregnant in this clip, but she looks more overall fat in others. That clip is good, but there is some gold in them hills, but someone would need to dedicate some time. 

Totally went through some of the episodes right now and she definitely gets much bigger towards the end. She's almost as big as the fat cleaning lady by the end of everything. I think they cut her screen time because she's in the show a lot less as it goes on. I'm thinkin about postin some links to her parts, but I dunno if it's cool to crash this thread with her for a few posts or not lol

Guest Leeds
43 minutes ago, Ignoramos2 said:

Totally went through some of the episodes right now and she definitely gets much bigger towards the end. She's almost as big as the fat cleaning lady by the end of everything. I think they cut her screen time because she's in the show a lot less as it goes on. I'm thinkin about postin some links to her parts, but I dunno if it's cool to crash this thread with her for a few posts or not lol

This thread's pretty much a ghost town for actual weight gain so yes it definitely would be cool to crash this thread with her for a few posts lol.

I think it's pretty clear from that video of her showing up to a tv show in sweats that she got big quickly

On 7/16/2016 at 7:46 PM, maxgrowth said:

The character of Cricket in the american cable channel Freeform show "Dead of Summer" has a flashback of herself as a fat teenager. Horrible clothing that no person ever wore, but she has a round face and the overall effect is not too terrible. It was this past weeks episode, I think it was referred to in a behind the scenes commercial break as #103, but I'm not certain of that.

#103 is the right episode.

I looked around but this is the best image I could find at the moment. Ill keep looking for something better or hopefully video.

2919f3c7-94fe-4bd5-900e-6a906b76ad76.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Just a heads up guys, someone has uploaded the entire Dame Chocolate series on YouTube in HD, which means you can adjust the quality slider to 720P resolution. She looks great!

Here are some highlights:

30:54 - 31:31

33:18 - 34:22

Good eating scene! 

18:04 - 19:39

WOW!! 29:45 - 30:00 -

16:04 - 16:13

Awesome kneeling scene - 36:27 - 36:50

24:12 - 24:24, 25:34 - 26:00 

14:57 - 15:19 

WOW!! 17:25 - 17:35 

25:35 - 26:50 

34:08 - 34:47 

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

For those wondering as well, Taniusha's previous credit was in a TV series called Olvidarte Jamas where she appears much much skinner. 
The series is on YouTube and you can see her in her twigish glory at 23:09 at this link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epKQIf-Tjc4

If you just want the important take-away message, it's that we went from this: 

101.png

102.png

To THIS in two years:

131.png

105.png

Guest Fatlover23q
On July 16, 2016 at 6:46 AM, maxgrowth said:

If you have cable you can download the freeform app and watch it there. It's the very first scene and last maybe a minute. You see her standing up for a few seconds then the rest of the scene is just her sitting down like in the picture. There is one line " I'm already busting out of these jeans already " that is actually related to her weight so some might enjoy based on that alone but overall not a great scene 

2 hours ago, Fatlover23q said:

If you have cable you can download the freeform app and watch it there. It's the very first scene and last maybe a minute. You see her standing up for a few seconds then the rest of the scene is just her sitting down like in the picture. There is one line " I'm already busting out of these jeans already " that is actually related to her weight so some might enjoy based on that alone but overall not a great scene 

thanks for the app info! there are some other flashbacks in the same episode, admittedly not much different from the opening but at least in some different clothes.

and now that the bronze is out on dvd it's on every torrent site in the world https://kat.cr/usearch/the bronze category%3Amovies/?field=seeders&sorder=desc

next time don't beg 10932710 times for something that cannot possibly exist :-p

6 hours ago, Fatlover23q said:

https://kat.cr/usearch/dead of summer/

if it's really season 1 episode 3 it'll be this:

https://kat.cr/dead-of-summer-s01e03-hdtv-x264-fleet-rartv-t12931416.html

Guest watercolourz

Where abouts did you see it? only place i can find it is the itunes store and its still not getting released till mid August :/ 

3 hours ago, ball_of_fire12 said:

Your link gave my phone aids.

I agree. streaming sites are a cancer, extra ads, horrible quality. mainstream torrent sites all have it though. rarbg kickasstorrents thepiratebay etc... I'll do a MAB mirror but it will only last a few days, after that learn what a torrent is folks.

myairbridge is just a straight download link but each link only lasts a couple days max, but no aids at least.
https://mab.to/q58iVtai3

On 12/02/2014 at 3:45 PM, spast said:

Yes. Taniusha Capote. She was on a Spanish soap opera called Dame Chocolate. I don't have much time to do the research, but check out the video at 6:36 and see the before picture. The whole series is on there. Good luck hunting!

taniusha-capote_med.jpg

wait did she gain weight purely for no reason, because she was pregnant, or because she was asked by the producers? was she then asked in some tv interview or a magazine about it and she revelead it or what?

• 3 weeks later...

This thread has been dead for too long! I don't know if this has been posted or not, but this is one of the hottest videos from a TV show. Can you believe this was actually from America's next top model, I should watch this show more if the girls stuff themselves like this!