Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

First post here! I highly recommend watching this movie. There's a montage of her stuffing her face with fast food, pastries, ice cream, etc over a period of 6 weeks. During this time she is also "visualizing" her workouts while resting and eating pizza, instead of actually working out.

After the montage, there's a scene where she shows up for try-outs. She takes off her jacket and it's revealed she now has a massive gut and a bubble butt. Her gain makes it very hard to do her routines. I think she also mentions being hungry during her try-out. 

After this, we get a montage of her and her coach ACTUALLY working out and practicing, because now the coach actually wants her to win. She still has her new potbelly during the first bit of the montage.

I loved it! The movie is funny, but hearing about the weight gain stuff on here is what made me and my girlfriend decide to go see it. We were very pleased. If you think the gain in "Mean Girls" is sexy, I think you'll love it. 

seriously guys stop asking for this. it won't get ripped until it's released online on some service rental/payperview/dvd/etc.

sometimes you get more famous movies early but that's because they send out hundreds of review samplers for things like oscars. this movie is not that kind of movie. wait for it to stop playing in the theatre before you spam this post a dozen more times asking for it. We'll get it eventually, try not to forget about it, check again in a month or two.

or look online for a legal way to watch it digitally, if none exists? well then no one has ripped it yet either. try that before posting here again asking.

16 hours ago, jd6013 said:

First post here! I highly recommend watching this movie. There's a montage of her stuffing her face with fast food, pastries, ice cream, etc over a period of 6 weeks. During this time she is also "visualizing" her workouts while resting and eating pizza, instead of actually working out.

After the montage, there's a scene where she shows up for try-outs. She takes off her jacket and it's revealed she now has a massive gut and a bubble butt. Her gain makes it very hard to do her routines. I think she also mentions being hungry during her try-out. 

After this, we get a montage of her and her coach ACTUALLY working out and practicing, because now the coach actually wants her to win. She still has her new potbelly during the first bit of the montage.

I loved it! The movie is funny, but hearing about the weight gain stuff on here is what made me and my girlfriend decide to go see it. We were very pleased. If you think the gain in "Mean Girls" is sexy, I think you'll love it. 

Sounds very much like the gain/belly reveal in "The Great White Hype"...only we get a sexy gymnast this time, instead of Damon Wayans, lol!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2016 at 11:50 AM, fan2000 said:

I think there is a Russian show that features an woman who gains and loses weight, I've seen stuff from it on YouTube but can't give you the name.

That is the only show off the top of my head, if I learn the name or thinks of any more I'll let you know.  But I encourage you to go through this entire thread because I think that Russian show was posted about before as well as many more examples.

So apparently Youtube decided to show me this while I was looking for stuff.

It's called "Habibi Naiman". I can't find much about it, but it's in Arabic and it looks to be about a woman who gains enormous amounts of weight at inconvenient times.

9 hours ago, RoboBro said:

So apparently Youtube decided to show me this while I was looking for stuff.

It's called "Habibi Naiman". I can't find much about it, but it's in Arabic and it looks to be about a woman who gains enormous amounts of weight at inconvenient times.

This looks a lot like the movie Shallow Hal

Guest coolbroguy
29 minutes ago, Billy Mays101 said:

Anyone know of a release dat for the bronze? Really wanting to see that weight gain scene! 

It's in theaters now, no idea about anything else

Guest coolbroguy
4 hours ago, Billy Mays101 said:

There is zero showings for this movie... 

It wasn't a wide release movie I don't think. It was around me (Baltimore) a month or so ago for a short time and then it left

OMG Check out I think  Beautiful Ashley Greene as Sexy Gluttony in this Thriller about the devil creating a drug that makes you give completely into your darkest urges and desires. it's like Fantasy Island meets Limitless.... Anyway I feel like Ashley's cake gorging character would be super sexy as the eight hundred pound Goddess of this Island in the sequel where she hords the drug and gorges herself into a huge fat sexy pig queen! 

21 minutes ago, Eckers123 said:

OMG Check out I think  Beautiful Ashley Greene as Sexy Gluttony in this Thriller about the devil creating a drug that makes you give completely into your darkest urges and desires. it's like Fantasy Island meets Limitless.... Anyway I feel like Ashley's cake gorging character would be super sexy as the eight hundred pound Goddess of this Island in the sequel where she hords the drug and gorges herself into a huge fat sexy pig queen! 

Good catch! But, I'm guessing we won't see much in the way of any weight gain. I mean, don't get me wrong, watching her gorge on cake is plenty of goodness all on it's own. We'll see what happens,

11 hours ago, Dectober said:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7HpF6b7abLjTzVrelZPTzBTQ0U

Stumbled across this, very pleased to see this clip again. Couple scenes from the first episode of Es Kommt Noch Dicker (introduced previously in the thread)

Never saw the scene in the end where she surprisingly enjoys eating the entire pizza. Any other scenes where she acts like a fat girl in her new body.... to lazy to work out, more food etc? 

Been hunting any scenes after the YouTube clips were removed for copyright infringement. There was a stunning one of her in what appears to be a dance studio working out. Not been able to find any torrents so very tempted to order the DVD from German Amazon.