Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I'm only one here for her big belly and not the vore aspect

Immediately after Serleena fully forms, a rapist dressed in leather grabs her and holds a knife to her neck. He licks her and tells her that she tastes good, and then drags her to a nearby bush. Hidden from view, Serleena roars and eats the man, his legs visible as she eats him upside down. Serleena says, "Yeah, you too." She walks back from the bush, her stuffed stomach sloshing and gurgling, and then looks at the ad again. 

mib2_0191.jpg

mib2_0192.jpg

mib2_0193.jpg

mib2_0194.jpg

mib2_0197.jpg

mib2_0202.jpg

mib2_0203.jpg

mib2_0204.jpg

mib2_0205.jpg

mib2_0206.jpg

mib2_0207.jpg

mib2_0208.jpg

mib2_0209.jpg

mib2_0210.jpg

mib2_0211.jpg

In the second season of the TV series Fargo, the wife of Patrick Wilson's character daydreams about her possible future and her character years later is portrayed by a very attractive plus-size actress.  I really liked it because not only was that actress quite beautiful but because it was by far a more realistic interpretation of her character becoming chubby rather than using the same actress and having her remain thin with some makeup to make her look older.  By the way, she's depicted as middle age and not a senior citizen in the scene.  

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
5 hours ago, Matt L. said:

In the second season of the TV series Fargo, the wife of Patrick Wilson's character daydreams about her possible future and her character years later is portrayed by a very attractive plus-size actress.  I really liked it because not only was that actress quite beautiful but because it was by far a more realistic interpretation of her character becoming chubby rather than using the same actress and having her remain thin with some makeup to make her look older.  By the way, she's depicted as middle age and not a senior citizen in the scene.  

Here's some grabs, I thought her character looked like a plus-sized version of Emily from Collegehumor.

frgo0.png

frgo01.png

frgo1.png

frgo2.png

frgo3.png

frgo4.png

m_axf1.png

2 hours ago, Matt L. said:

That's meant to be her daughter around the time of season 1.

kat denning has been a hero of curvage for a while I'm not sure the new season is any different than highlights people have posted from previous seasons?
season five started this fall though, any particularly good episodes/scenes? 

I find the show horribly boring so it's hard to watch anything but highlights people post, like that season two epic finale bathroom section

• 3 weeks later...

Here's one from the swayback files. The Mirror Crack'd. This was a 1980 movie, when Elizabeth Taylor was at or near her heaviest.  Not much to see, I know but I did enjoy the not so subtle jabs that Lola (Kim Novak) takes at Marina (Liz) about her weight. "Chin up dear…both of them"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow
7 hours ago, Dr. Feeder said:

Nice weight-gain sequence in "The Bronze". I doubt there's much on-line yet but you can see it in theatres.

There's a little teaser for the start of the weight gain scenes. I'll sum things up here:

The blonde in the track suit is a former Olympian trying to use her has-been status to earn favors around her hometown. The brunette is the up-and-coming talent that threatens to dethrone the blonde, so in a subversion of a training montage, the blonde is taking on the role of a 'coach' so she can sabotage the new girl from getting her glory. 

Unfortunately that's the only clip I could find, though the film has an entire weight gain montage that has visible results. Here are some words from a few reviewers analyzing the film:

"Hope is more interested in sabotaging Maggie than in coaching. She encourages Maggie to eat junk food until her belly bulges in her leotard, gives her marijuana smoothies, and generally tries to corrupt the ebullient, God-fearing girl."

"Hope instructs Maggie to spend her workout sessions “visualizing” her maneuvers (instead of actually practicing them); practically pimps her out to the nearest horny teenager she can find (an inversion of Coach P.’s “no boys” rule); and takes her around to the unhealthiest junk-food establishments in town until the poor girl develops a beer gut."

"plying her with fast food, Avril Lavigne albums, and a near-mute boyfriend until she’s but a shell (a pudgy shell) of her former herself. If Hope can’t win, no one can win."

"Hope’s “training” is designed to ruin Maggie (getting her overweight, urging her to have sex, ultimately feeding her pot smoothies), so Hope will continue to be her town’s sweetheart."

"She insists that her protégée eat all sorts of junk foods, which she says, “Will help bulk you up,” but of course results in Maggie gaining too much weight."

"A few dozen hamburgers and milkshakes later and Hope is well on her way to derailing Maggie's career, which is funny to watch but doesn't exactly endear her to you in any way"

On 3/19/2016 at 8:05 PM, lovelymeow555 said:

There's a little teaser for the start of the weight gain scenes. I'll sum things up here:

The blonde in the track suit is a former Olympian trying to use her has-been status to earn favors around her hometown. The brunette is the up-and-coming talent that threatens to dethrone the blonde, so in a subversion of a training montage, the blonde is taking on the role of a 'coach' so she can sabotage the new girl from getting her glory. 

Unfortunately that's the only clip I could find, though the film has an entire weight gain montage that has visible results. Here are some words from a few reviewers analyzing the film:

"Hope is more interested in sabotaging Maggie than in coaching. She encourages Maggie to eat junk food until her belly bulges in her leotard, gives her marijuana smoothies, and generally tries to corrupt the ebullient, God-fearing girl."

"Hope instructs Maggie to spend her workout sessions “visualizing” her maneuvers (instead of actually practicing them); practically pimps her out to the nearest horny teenager she can find (an inversion of Coach P.’s “no boys” rule); and takes her around to the unhealthiest junk-food establishments in town until the poor girl develops a beer gut."

"plying her with fast food, Avril Lavigne albums, and a near-mute boyfriend until she’s but a shell (a pudgy shell) of her former herself. If Hope can’t win, no one can win."

"Hope’s “training” is designed to ruin Maggie (getting her overweight, urging her to have sex, ultimately feeding her pot smoothies), so Hope will continue to be her town’s sweetheart."

"She insists that her protégée eat all sorts of junk foods, which she says, “Will help bulk you up,” but of course results in Maggie gaining too much weight."

"A few dozen hamburgers and milkshakes later and Hope is well on her way to derailing Maggie's career, which is funny to watch but doesn't exactly endear her to you in any way"

Sounds like some good WG writing from here and DevianArt.
But to be honest, they tend to include huge gains. Like, the girl goes from 120ish to 140 to 180 to 240 to 340 in a matter of 3 chapters.

On 3/19/2016 at 6:05 PM, lovelymeow555 said:

This sounds highly relevant to my interests.  I will definitely be keeping an eye out for when this film becomes available. 

Guest OlayTheDay
On Friday, January 01, 2016 at 2:20 PM, frecklefactor said:

I'm only one here for her big belly and not the vore aspect

Immediately after Serleena fully forms, a rapist dressed in leather grabs her and holds a knife to her neck. He licks her and tells her that she tastes good, and then drags her to a nearby bush. Hidden from view, Serleena roars and eats the man, his legs visible as she eats him upside down. Serleena says, "Yeah, you too." She walks back from the bush, her stuffed stomach sloshing and gurgling, and then looks at the ad again. 

mib2_0191.jpg  440

mib2_0192.jpg  101

mib2_0193.jpg  85

mib2_0194.jpg  151

mib2_0197.jpg  90

mib2_0202.jpg  201

mib2_0203.jpg  278

mib2_0204.jpg  266

mib2_0205.jpg  162

mib2_0206.jpg  344

mib2_0207.jpg  80

mib2_0208.jpg  63

mib2_0209.jpg  81

mib2_0210.jpg  353

mib2_0211.jpg  186

I vividly remember this scene. Not a big fan of the vore, but the belly was nice even though the proportions didn't match.