Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

This is another "scraping the bottom of the barrel" memory. My son would sometimes watch a show on Nickelodeon called "Round House". It was like a teen variety/comedy show with lots of song and dance. If old age hasn't withered my brain too much, I recall a skit where several cast members were in fat suits.

Maybe someone else remembers it?

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so maybe this is scraping the bottom of the barrel but here we go; in the movie Horns, the main character starts to inadvertantly influence the people around him making them give in to their deepest desires.

A scene of interest involves an attractive blonde girl asking for a donut, then asking "would it be ok if I had 6 donuts?". She then begins stuffing her face, and complains about feeling sick before heading back for more. When he asks her why she's doing it, she replies "because I want to get really fat!"

There's no actual weight gain shown but she's pretty hot and looks great stuffing her face with donuts. Some sample pics attached.

post-584-14514093982907_thumb.png

post-584-1451409398376_thumb.png

post-584-14514093984487_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trickbaby,

copy on youtube, surprisingly full nudity, be warned though, very weird movie and no real wg, but the character "White Girl" has some real stuffing scenes, she is bulimic though gets over it at a point. I dnt contribute much so sry if shitty post but thought if leave it here

Freeway 2: Confessions of a Trickbaby,

copy on youtube, surprisingly full nudity, be warned though, very weird movie and no real wg, but the character "White Girl" has some real stuffing scenes, she is bulimic though gets over it at a point. I dnt contribute much so sry if shitty post but thought if leave it here

any favorite scenes? what timestamp(minutes in) do they occur at? doesn't seem like a very good movie, don't wanna watch the whole thing to see what you mean here...

At about 21:30 there's a scene where White Girl and Cyclone eat everything in an old couple's house after Cyclone murders them. Well, White Girl does, Cyclone bows out early and goes upstairs to do disturbing things with the bodies. At 31:30 or so there's a flashback where White Girl eats a thanksgiving turkey. Around 1:08:45 is the famous scene where White Girl devours a roast pig.  There's no gain or even the slightest indication she actually eats anything other than bedroom eyes and some dubbed burping. It's hot, but kinda disappointing. A remake could be transcendent.

At about 21:30 there's a scene where White Girl and Cyclone eat everything in an old couple's house after Cyclone murders them. Well, White Girl does, Cyclone bows out early and goes upstairs to do disturbing things with the bodies. At 31:30 or so there's a flashback where White Girl eats a thanksgiving turkey. Around 1:08:45 is the famous scene where White Girl devours a roast pig.  There's no gain or even the slightest indication she actually eats anything other than bedroom eyes and some dubbed burping. It's hot, but kinda disappointing. A remake could be transcendent.

Pretty much that, again sry, i dnt post much

• 1 month later...