Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

just giving a heads up.

there's an episode of how i met your mother, that looks like it might deal with weight gain, that's on tonight (monday).

it was just a commercial i just saw so i don't know much more about it.

it could very well be nothing.

I hope you're right...but it looks like a hypothetical weight gain related to a pre-nup. You know...you would think with all the shows with supernatural themes, and make-up/FX stuff like "Face Off" there would be more juicy weight gain material out there.

just giving a heads up.

there's an episode of how i met your mother, that looks like it might deal with weight gain, that's on tonight (monday).

it was just a commercial i just saw so i don't know much more about it.

it could very well be nothing.

I'm not sure if you've already seen the episode, but weight gain was only mentioned in the pre-nup agreement. Nothing was shown.

Past experience indicates it's pointless for me to comment, and may lead to some bickering, but I feel somebody should at least put it out there on record: Can we please keep postings regarding cartoons, especially cartoons involving freaking children, off of the Women>>Celebrities forum, or at least in their own specific thread (ie. 'WG Story Lines (Animated)')

Disregarding the fact that they fall somewhere in between puzzling and disgusting, these posts are pretty clearly not about Celebrities who are Women, and thus are miscategorized here.

Past experience indicates it's pointless for me to comment, and may lead to some bickering, but I feel somebody should at least put it out there on record: Can we please keep postings regarding cartoons, especially cartoons involving freaking children, off of the Women>>Celebrities forum, or at least in their own specific thread (ie. 'WG Story Lines (Animated)')

Disregarding the fact that they fall somewhere in between puzzling and disgusting, these posts are pretty clearly not about Celebrities who are Women, and thus are miscategorized here.

I'm pretty sure Frankie from Foster's Home is meant to be in her 20s and the Totally Spies girls are late teens, certainly at least 16 which is the age of consent in many places, so they're not children.

And seeing as you're on a site which is specifically dedicated lo large woman, you should be more tolerant of others' preferences; just 'cos you don't like the toons doesn't mean other people won't enjoy them. It's still TV & Movies, but yeah I agree an animated section/thread would probably be best.

1. Frankie from Foster Home of Imaginary Friends is 22 (checked the wiki), as for Clover i have no idea (probably around 16-19).

2. The thread is "Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)" and those cartoon posts are about women getting fat but you are correct that they are not celebrities, you or someone else can make a "WG Story Lines (Animated)" if they want to.

1. Frankie from Foster Home of Imaginary Friends is 22 (checked the wiki), as for Clover i have no idea (probably around 16-19).

2. The thread is "Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)" and those cartoon posts are about women getting fat but you are correct that they are not celebrities, you or someone else can make a "WG Story Lines (Animated)" if they want to.

the long running curvage 1.0 thread with the same title with like 80pages of posts or whatever included a few cartoons, basically anything on tv is enough of a celebrity for me, where the heck else would be a better place to put this stuff?.... I find myself, anytime you have to preface a thing you are about to say, by saying "I know this is gonna be pointless bickering but I'm just gonna say it anyways" that's a thing you might want to consider just not saying :-p

the long running curvage 1.0 thread with the same title with like 80pages of posts or whatever included a few cartoons, basically anything on tv is enough of a celebrity for me, where the heck else would be a better place to put this stuff?.... I find myself, anytime you have to preface a thing you are about to say, by saying "I know this is gonna be pointless bickering but I'm just gonna say it anyways" that's a thing you might want to consider just not saying :-p

well, the thread is indeed called weight gain story lines (TV & MOVIES)

so that pretty much covers it.

celeb or not.

cartoon or not.

Except for the fact that it's posted in the Celebrities forum, under the Women category.

well if you want to split hairs,

what is a celebrity?

here let me make it easy

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/celebrity

that's a link to the definition.

you will find that covers a wide rang of things not just any particular person.

just about everyone on T.V. is well known so they would be considered a celebrity.

be it cartoon or actual person

as for it being in the "women" category.

well, its here. someone posted it here because they figured that it was a good spot and i havn't seen any of the moderators disagree with that decision thus far.

and there's only really four categories to choose from and this seems to be the only one that fits the bill.

relax.

its a forum.

there are more important things to worry about and get pissed off over.

if i had a nickle for every time i get agitated for some things i see on here, i'd be a rich man.

but i keep my mouth shut about it and get over it because complaining about something like that makes as much sense as shoving an iron rod into a light socket.

Except for the fact that it's posted in the Celebrities forum, under the Women category.

Wanna change the forum name to "Female" instead of "Women"?

I like that you said, this is going to probably lead to bickering so I probably shouldn't post this comment, and then did it anyway. Way to troll.