Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

I heard of this new critically-acclaimed Indian film out recently, called 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha', where the lead actress (Bhumi Pednekar) has gained a lot of weight for the role, weighing as much as 90kg in most of the scenes. Will post a link w english subtitles asap, unless anybody else beats me to it  :) Here's a comparison shot, she did lose some of the weight afterwards tho

post-10931-14513571963832_thumb.jpg

I heard of this new critically-acclaimed Indian film out recently, called 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha', where the lead actress (Bhumi Pednekar) has gained a lot of weight for the role, weighing as much as 90kg in most of the scenes. Will post a link w english subtitles asap, unless anybody else beats me to it  :) Here's a comparison shot, she did lose some of the weight afterwards tho

Holy crap that looks good. The premise? And any good press about the gain?

This isn't a weight gain..but something is better than nothing

thanx for this:) that's a pretty good fat suit and facial appliance for a cable show. And that actress is one of the few gals I think is hot, despite being skinny. So, the fat suit is very exciting.

Love it, thanks! Though she "takes pride in narrating her story of going from pudgy to fat" the article writers could have helped out by including more about it... ;)

Fortitude on the Pivot channel (stars Michael Gambon and Stanley Tucci) has a really offensive feedism plot by episode 5. More subplot than main plot.

I watched an episode in the middle of the night and was totally creeped out. The show has a weird vibe. The one I saw had a sort of mangy looking BBW attack her mom with a fork in the stomach and you later see her in the floor of a supermarket with intestines in her hand. I wish I had caught that other episode first...LOL

I always thought this was a good reference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NROHgvLClwY

On the one hand, this is nothing more than a cartoonish comedy of a fat person, essentially akin to blackface. On the other hand, I'll at least admit that this movie has an endearing ending with the FA finally getting the girl in the end.

Not unlike this Thai movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNb30mBgqGU

Guest grateful

Super cute and a great gain!  IMDB is always a great place to go to find other articles and pics/vids of the show biz folks.  Love her enthusiasm about gaining for a role.  :)

I don't remember the gone girl WG sequence.

Has anyone heard about this American horror show? I don't know anything about it but they're talkig about it over on the fantasy feeder forums. Apparently there's an episode with forced feedeing.

Edit: apparently, this is the episode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_Among_Us

It was covered on the forum, either a few pages back in this thread or a thread made for the actress (I can't think of her name).

I don't remember the gone girl WG sequence.

Has anyone heard about this American horror show? I don't know anything about it but they're talkig about it over on the fantasy feeder forums. Apparently there's an episode with forced feedeing.

Edit: apparently, this is the episode: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_Among_Us

are you sure this is the right episode?  I downloaded season4episode1 and there wasn't any feeding in it.

The old British comedy "The Vicar of Dibley" starring Dawn French has an episode called "The Christmas lunch incident" where the main character (who is a rather big lass) is invited to three Christmas lunches but doesn't have the heart to turn them down so she ends up having to eat massive meals at all 3.

No actual WG, but she does end up being too full to run, gets stuck in a chair and also breaks a chair when she attempts to sit on it.

Oh and then she ends up being invited to a fourth dinner and eats there too.