Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fatlover23q

Here's an obscure one for you guys! 

That pool scene in the movie Pet Shop (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110818/).  Used to be on Youtube, but it's been taken down. 

Basically guy goes to visit a girl who's gotten chunky and she says she's "filled out".

Anyone find screen caps or even anything related ? Trying to determine if it's worth looking for on eBay or at used video stores haha

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Anyone find screen caps or even anything related ? Trying to determine if it's worth looking for on eBay or at used video stores haha

It's actually somewhere in this thread, and it's not all that worth it looking back.

I think the start of this thread should have a listing of every movie we've taken caps for.

This may have already been posted. I recalled out of the blue, a scene from the show Suddenly Susan with Brooke Shields, where a snooty co-worker suffers from an allergy and swells up inside a very tight dress. I recall the fat suit was not bad.

I did a quick search but didn't see that info included in descriptions of the episodes on the site I checked. Anyone know the episode?

Guest Fatlover23q

It's actually somewhere in this thread, and it's not all that worth it looking back.

I think the start of this thread should have a listing of every movie we've taken caps for.

Thanks man, yeah I saw it but without any links or pictures and didn't know if there was some prized scene we were all overlooking and I agree there should be a least although some of the links and pictures don't work as they did when they were originally posted so it can't hurt too bad if there's a repost of some screencaps or videos

But yes I agree haha thanks

This may have already been posted. I recalled out of the blue, a scene from the show Suddenly Susan with Brooke Shields, where a snooty co-worker suffers from an allergy and swells up inside a very tight dress. I recall the fat suit was not bad.

I did a quick search but didn't see that info included in descriptions of the episodes on the site I checked. Anyone know the episode?

Sounds like Season 3 Episode 11 "Merry X-mas"

I haven't been able to find video, but here's the summary:

"Susan hopes to repair her relationship with Jack, and seeks Luis' help; food allergies hamper Maddy's plan to wear an expensive dress once and return it; Todd's date with a cantor may ruin the filming of her Vicki has arranged"

I remember catching the end of a film with Steve Martin in it, in which it closes with him coming to love his girlfriend's weight gain, or ignore it-from what i remember the fat suit was actually decent for that one-but that might be rose-tinted glasses

Either way i've tried to find that Steve Martin film with the weight gain in it to no avail, anyone know what i'm talking about?

I remember catching the end of a film with Steve Martin in it, in which it closes with him coming to love his girlfriend's weight gain, or ignore it-from what i remember the fat suit was actually decent for that one-but that might be rose-tinted glasses

Either way i've tried to find that Steve Martin film with the weight gain in it to no avail, anyone know what i'm talking about?

"The Man with Two Brains", possibly?

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/character/fat/obese/twobrains.htm

I want to echo maxgrowth and thank both B$fan and lovelymeow55 for the links to the Suddenly Susan episode.  I remember watching that particular episode and thought about Andrea Bendewald in that fat suit every time I saw the character Maddy Piper from that moment on, even in reruns after the show ended.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if any of you seen the horns movie with the guy who played harry potter aka Daniel something but the horns bring out people's sins and there is a scene with a girl who starts to pig out because she wants to be fat. There is no real weight gain but i still like it when a girl pigs out trying to get fat. I could not find that scene on YouTube though :/