Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 3 weeks later...

I can't imagine why the guys wouldn't find a woman with a deformed, muppet looking face to be unappealing...geez...why are the faces on these "stunts" always so awful?

I know. To top it all off, they didn't even do her hands in the fatsuit. Should have just hired a fat lookalike actress. Or an actress who once upon a time was thin and is now actually that fat.

Why is it that all fatsuits seem to suffer the problem of the face/neck just looking stupid.

I used to think it was incompetence, but there are way too many bad ones and the worst ones are usually for these kinds of "reality" or "journalistic" shows. I think they make them awful to ensure they get good footage of people gawking and proving the point of the exercise. If you go to the makeup gallery and look at the "factual entertainment, disguise, and other sections you can see some pretty horrific fat faces.

http://www.themakeupgallery.info/character/fat/index.htm

Guest Hello414

Does anybody remember the show Yes Dear? Well on it, one of the wives named Christine(Liza Snyder) gained an awful amount of weight over the course of the series.

Here she is in the Pilot Episode.

Around The End Of Season 2: 1:16-1:23

Around The End Of Season 3: 1:51-9:40

In the remainder of the series she stayed around the same size she was at the end of Season 3. Hope you enjoy.