Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest Blue

Everyone is so excited that you know it's gonna be a bust :( (and not the good kind like when a fat girl busts the seat of their pants)

there's a documentary that was made about fattening rooms that came out, but iirc it wasn't that sexy.... but it is a real thing from the culture history of nigeria where women would be sent off to a fattening camp... women who were skinny used to be seen as unhealthy and perhaps poor so it was easier to marry off plumper women or some such.

Guest plumpfatdana

A 'glimpse' of what the Fattening Room is about.  Posted three weeks ago, but it seems new to me:

New to me too- seems pretty cool.  8)

Guest plumpfatdana

My wife watches The tv show Bones on Netflix, i am not a fan of the show but today a feeder(e)/FA episode was on. :).  I believe it's season 5 ep. 8--i caught some of it and there is a cute scene with a montage of bbws being fed in a bar at an FA type party.

Worth a glance if you're bored and have Netflix.

Sorry if repost.

My wife watches The tv show Bones on Netflix, i am not a fan of the show but today a feeder(e)/FA episode was on. :).  I believe it's season 5 ep. 8--i caught some of it and there is a cute scene with a montage of bbws being fed in a bar at an FA type party.

Worth a glance if you're bored and have Netflix.

Sorry if repost.

Was Emily Deschanel's character being fed or fattened at any point?

Anyone remember the flash game called Bimbo Buster? It was essentially a bunch of skinny girls in swimsuits complaining about their weight. Once their rant is over, a gun called the "Bimbo Buster" ascends from the bottom of the screen. The player shoots the gun and suddenly the women put on a ton of weight.

For some reason I remembered this tonight.

Couldn't find that, but I found this (It's cute, in it's own way)

http://paploman.deviantart.com/art/VavavOOm-Milky-Boobs-181879484

Was Emily Deschanel's character being fed or fattened at any point?

No her character wouldn't do something like that because it would be unhealthy, something her chracter pointed out. Her character was called either a stick or a twig before pointing out that being a BBW was unhealth, or at least I believe that was how the converstation went.

The episode though showed that Booth's Grandfather may have been an FA, or at least he had no problem with the woman being overweight.

*Spoiler alert*

In another episode, Angela Montenegro (the character played by Michaela Conlin) complains about feeling like a whale as she thinks she is putting on too much weight during her pregnancy. Her husband tells her he would find her attractive at any weight.

There is also an episode dealing with competitive eating. Bones, despite her health concerns towards this, begins to actually like the sport. The victim is inspired by Sonya Thomas.

There is also an episode dealing with competitive eating. Bones, despite her health concerns towards this, begins to actually like the sport. The victim is inspired by Sonya Thomas.

I fogot about that episode.

In another episode, Angela Montenegro (the character played by Michaela Conlin) complains about feeling like a whale as she thinks she is putting on too much weight during her pregnancy. Her husband tells her he would find her attractive at any weight.

Is that the same episode where Angela compains about having a hard time getting out of the car because she feels to big and wonders if she could just stay in the car until she gives birth? I think there were a few episodes where Angela compains about her weight because of her pregnancy.

No her character wouldn't do something like that because it would be unhealthy, something her chracter pointed out. Her character was called either a stick or a twig before pointing out that being a BBW was unhealth, or at least I believe that was how the converstation went.

The episode though showed that Booth's Grandfather may have been an FA, or at least he had no problem with the woman being overweight.

Glad I don't watch that show. Her character almost seems pro-thinspo. Then again, I'm much more of an SVU fan, but there's yet to be any FA storyline on that show, yet. However, certain cast members have put on weight as the years pass...

*Spoiler alert*

This should probably be a topic for another thread but it sounds like health is not much of a concern at all when one is "gluttonous" at a petite size, but being occasionally indulgent (very possibly in a healthy way, but in a erotic manner) at a larger size is frowned upon in every sense- WTF?

There should probably be a survey or a study on this: like if you were to ask thin-obsessed/diet-crazy women that if they had to eat insanely large amounts of all kinds of food in order to stay a size four, would they do it? Considering if they ate in a normal non-exhausting manner (and if they were allowed to go vegan/vegetarian if they wanted) but would likely end up plumping to ~200 lbs. Would they still do it?

I think I should go to other forums on that.

Glad I don't watch that show. Her character almost seems pro-thinspo.

Well her character is a big named scientist, so it's not that suprising that she would seem that way, I mean I would be suprised if she hadn't seemed that way.

In most of the FA/BBW/Weight Gain themed plots on major t.v. shows, the "community" is boiled down and distilled into the most sensational and lurid aspects. CSI is one of the worst offenders, as they casually throw out a fetish, highlight the most depraved and negative aspects of it, then gloss over or completely ignore any positives. Not to mention the fact that they cherry pick certain aspects of niche behavior from a niche fetish and portray that as being the primary motivation for everyone involved in that fetish. Even on Bones, the average viewer would think that the ONLY thing that occurs between an FA and BBW is non-stop feeding sessions.

In most of the FA/BBW/Weight Gain themed plots on major t.v. shows, the "community" is boiled down and distilled into the most sensational and lurid aspects. CSI is one of the worst offenders, as they casually throw out a fetish, highlight the most depraved and negative aspects of it, then gloss over or completely ignore any positives. Not to mention the fact that they cherry pick certain aspects of niche behavior from a niche fetish and portray that as being the primary motivation for everyone involved in that fetish. Even on Bones, the average viewer would think that the ONLY thing that occurs between an FA and BBW is non-stop feeding sessions.

That's any mainstream media, though, and for just about any fetish.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

There's been some clips of Amanda's awesome weight gain from Ugly Betty, but never in their full runnings - I've edited all the clips together which shows Amanda's progression from rail thin to deliciously full figured:

https://vidd.me/XfK

post-2085-14513457045235_thumb.png

post-2085-14513457046361_thumb.png

post-2085-14513457046741_thumb.png

post-2085-1451345704711_thumb.png

post-2085-14513457047472_thumb.png

post-2085-14513457047877_thumb.png

post-2085-14513457048363_thumb.png

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Wahey, someones uploaded the "Lewinsky gain" from Grosse Pointe in english!

Part 1:

6:55

Part 2:

0:00 - 1:03

2:41 - 8:11

8:48 - 9:46