Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

Guest AirJordanFan93

Hey. Hey... there's been worse

I remember this one and just face palming at it. I mean did they sit in a room ala that 70's Show with a certain substance thinking of this shit

I wonder if there were actually people on the street seeing her (and not assuming it's a fat suit) and thinking she had that deformity like that kid from that movie with Cher, Mask, had. Because normal fat faces don't look like that. Then they'd think that would make sense for the rest of her body. She just has messed up tumors all over her body. That poor woman. Let's not stare.

Whenever they do these "studies", they overdo it so hard its ridiculous. Why do they always go for the big "Shallow Hal" fat suit? Why can't they put some padding on, make themselves look 40 to 60 pounds heavier and then see if they are treated differently? And if they are going to try to make themselves look obese, why can't they get at least a decent make-up artist and realistic fashion designer that makes it look like they didn't just escape from a mental institution!

Guest Atlya

Whenever they do these "studies", they overdo it so hard its ridiculous. Why do they always go for the big "Shallow Hal" fat suit?

Gosh the fat chick double was a hottie...

Guest coolguybro

They aren't staring at them for being fat; they are staring at them for having weird deformed faces and the worst like bright colored clothes

Guest prefer_fat_girls

Does any one know the name of the plus size girl on the diving board from Shallow Hal?

Guest Buffalo King

Does any one know the name of the plus size girl on the diving board from Shallow Hal?

Actually that is a body double names Ivy Snitzer. You can see her at 4:50 in this video. I recommend watching the whole video though.

I don't speak a word of Spanish, but this is worth a watch. It documents the weight ups and downs of Leticia Herrero during the filming of the movie "Gordos".

Love the face transition between 1:38 and 1:49

Sadly to say, the end result in real life was a weight loss, but still.

Actress Maria Morales also gained weight for her role.

post-2242-14513348047128_thumb.jpg

post-2242-14513348047635_thumb.jpg

post-2242-14513348048008_thumb.jpg

post-2242-14513348048201_thumb.jpg

post-2242-1451334804835_thumb.jpg

Guest Atlya

Actually that is a body double names Ivy Snitzer. You can see her at 4:50 in this video. I recommend watching the whole video though.

That chick is lovely... but the fat double had a fat suit? :D

I don't speak a word of Spanish, but this is worth a watch. It documents the weight ups and downs of Leticia Herrero during the filming of the movie "Gordos".

Actress Maria Morales also gained weight for her role.

Thanks for posting the video Aussieyada!  I've been for stuff surrounding Gordos for years since I've heard about how several of the actresses put on weight as part of doing their roles, but have only found trailers to the movie.

Do you have any clue as to how tall Ms. Herrero is by chance?  I did a quick look for her on the 'net, but didn't find anything.  I'm just trying to put her 55-pound gain in full context.