Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

This has been bothering me for quite a while.
I remember there being this parody of a reality TV show on Comedy Central back around the time they first started airing Drawn Together.

While digging though a wiki on old Comedy Central shows, apparently it was just one episode of Reality Bites, which was about a bunch of comedians getting put into different reality show like challenges.

This is all I can find of it

On 12/22/2022 at 11:42 PM, redbaron333 said:

I remember there being this parody of a reality TV show on Comedy Central back around the time they first started airing Drawn Together.

While digging though a wiki on old Comedy Central shows, apparently it was just one episode of Reality Bites, which was about a bunch of comedians getting put into different reality show like challenges.

I was curious about this too years ago. I ended up making a Canadian iTunes account just to buy it. It was only 2 bucks and I still regretted it. Essentially what happens is they get split up into two teams, each team got their own room filled with varying foods sprawled onto a table. They then gorge on it in order to gain the most weight possible. It may sound promising but ultimately it ends in a gross mess filled with lots of vomit. If you insist though I'll try and see if I can't trudge jt up from my files and find a way to post it.

9 hours ago, BattleJapan said:

I was curious about this too years ago. I ended up making a Canadian iTunes account just to buy it. It was only 2 bucks and I still regretted it. Essentially what happens is they get split up into two teams, each team got their own room filled with varying foods sprawled onto a table. They then gorge on it in order to gain the most weight possible. It may sound promising but ultimately it ends in a gross mess filled with lots of vomit. If you insist though I'll try and see if I can't trudge jt up from my files and find a way to post it.

I am both curious and disgusted at the idea, could you post it?

20 hours ago, A passerby said:

I am both curious and disgusted at the idea, could you post it?

So as it turns out, removing DRM from iTunes files is a lot more hassle then i thought it'd be. I managed to get the first 3 minutes out but anything beyond that I'd have to pay more than I'm willing to. On top of that it was immediately blocked on YouTube so I had to upload it to Mega. I believe the preview shows enough for you to know just how bad it is though. and,  like i said before, if you REALLLY wanted to see more than its more than likely still up on Canadian iTunes.

https://mega.nz/file/pjx3zI4A#jklSC2G7G053X27GPPM8tidMGfSFME4A1PuHzUwkB00

31 minutes ago, Enigma67 said:

Tbh Ive observed this topic for a long time now and I think we are just at the end of the rope. Fat suits have barely been used for a while now and I can count on one hand all the time's they have been good. We are just simply in the waiting game until either more wg stories or fat actresses come up.

Yes, true. Now what?

8 minutes ago, Drytuner said:

Why is there always someone trying to put an end to this topic? Chill out, let the time comes. 

Because people are kinda fed up with the Shitty fat suits now a days... I would say lock the thread but something good might happen so its kinda just like ignore for a bit then come back 

On 12/22/2022 at 10:42 PM, redbaron333 said:

I didn't recognize her or recognize/remember Tiffany Haddish being on that show either.

1 hour ago, Sportsfann12 said:

Because people are kinda fed up with the Shitty fat suits now a days... I would say lock the thread but something good might happen so its kinda just like ignore for a bit then come back 

I completely agree with you, let's focus on the other threads and we'll come back once something interesting happens.

But just, don't close it.

Personally, I see now reason to lock the thread. The volatile nature of this topic makes it so that something could show up at literally anytime. Sure you might not see anything new for months but eventually something always comes along old or new. Speaking of which, I find this compilation of an episode of some Asian Drama. I tried my best to find the full episode but this is all I could find.

On 12/24/2022 at 2:52 AM, BattleJapan said:

Well, thank you for helping fill in the last part of this old memory.