Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

On 11/28/2022 at 3:36 PM, Megaweapon said:

800 pound face, 300 pound body. Always. It's like most sfx makeup artists have never even seen fat women before.

It feels like they honestly, and I say this as someone who's just turned 42 this year...it feels like they honestly have made ZERO progress on this issue since about 1990. Whoever the makeup and SFX artists are, it's like they couldn't be bothered to Google pictures of BBWs or even plus-sized models like Ashley Graham or Loey Lane or something. We don't NEED fucking orangutan dewflaps on EVERY...SINGLE...FAT...FACE. Fuck's sake, they even did it to Ryan Reynolds in one of his old romcoms! It's infuriating that fat people have to be caricatured like this, instead of being allowed to look unique or to have more slender faces than whatever the FUCK that is. 

Just now, KerryNation said:

It feels like they honestly, and I say this as someone who's just turned 42 this year...it feels like they honestly have made ZERO progress on this issue since about 1990. Whoever the makeup and SFX artists are, it's like they couldn't be bothered to Google pictures of BBWs or even plus-sized models like Ashley Graham or Loey Lane or something. We don't NEED fucking orangutan dewflaps on EVERY...SINGLE...FAT...FACE. Fuck's sake, they even did it to Ryan Reynolds in one of his old romcoms! It's infuriating that fat people have to be caricatured like this, instead of being allowed to look unique or to have more slender faces than whatever the FUCK that is. 

Darren Aronofsky would like to have a word with you

MV5BN2ExM2NlZjMtYWYwZi00NTNkLThkOWYtNGJlOThlNmE5YzVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQVRoaXJkUGFydHlJbmdlc3Rpb25Xb3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.thumb.jpg.9f635fc985ae70f7e1c807aae76be571.jpg

Fat people with slender are fewer than you think, here in 'the Whale' Fraser portrays a 600lbs man and I find the fat suit incredible.

I dare you to find one 600 lbs man with a skinny face.

On 11/28/2022 at 6:36 PM, Megaweapon said:

800 pound face, 300 pound body. Always. It's like most sfx makeup artists have never even seen fat women before.

I’m sure this one has been posted before, but since we’re on the subject of quality fat suits I figured I’d post what is, to me, the best ever example of a female fat suit. 

7971C40A-E71A-44FC-AD1B-ADFC0B342CE9.jpeg

BDE081F7-F979-4CFF-BB43-E845809DD10C.jpeg

89697807-B8B8-464D-B5BA-9482EC08FAF5.jpeg

1C0822FC-E1AB-4745-A0C1-F523487A1A11.jpeg

8 hours ago, jd6013 said:

I’m sure this one has been posted before, but since we’re on the subject of quality fat suits I figured I’d post what is, to me, the best ever example of a female fat suit. 

imageproxy.php?img=&key=ebd1455a7503c2b8

7971C40A-E71A-44FC-AD1B-ADFC0B342CE9.jpeg

BDE081F7-F979-4CFF-BB43-E845809DD10C.jpeg

89697807-B8B8-464D-B5BA-9482EC08FAF5.jpeg

1C0822FC-E1AB-4745-A0C1-F523487A1A11.jpeg

What's the name of the tv show? Or the actress pls

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer/promo of a series I found while browsing for something else. It's called La Flor Más Bella (The Most Beautiful Flower). The actress Esmeralda Soto is playing the role of another well known plus size Mexican actress Michelle Rodríguez during her teenage years. The entire season has been up on Netflix since the 7th of this month.

Well this thread has been up for more than a decade, so there is bound to be repetition at some point. Totally disagree with dumping the thread because of that though. In fact now even more shows and movies with plus size actors and actresses being cast in proper roles are being released as compared to when this thread had started. Just like the one in my previous post. Even currently keeping track of a few more movies and shows that are releasing next year. So 'lack of new content' is definitely not a concern or another good reason for dumping this thread as well.

15 minutes ago, Dark Matter said:

Well this thread has been up for more than a decade, so there is bound to be repetition at some point. Totally disagree with dumping the thread because of that though. In fact now even more shows and movies with plus size actors and actresses being cast in proper roles are being released as compared to when this thread had started. Just like the one in my previous post. Even currently keeping track of a few more movies and shows that are releasing next year. So 'lack of new content' is definitely not a concern or another good reason for dumping this thread as well.

Yeah ! Your right because people love shitty fat suits in these foreign movies here in America... 😆😆😆😆 but hey you do you bud