Weight Gain Story Lines (TV & Movies)

Chris9788

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2022 at 4:22 PM, Love bellies said:

Looks like something similar to fit to fat to fit for Korean bodybuilders.

Here is the episode that covers the gains: https://www.tteokbokkisubs.com/2022/08/battlegram-episode-1-2022.html?m=1 

Around 45 minutes in or so she comes out and 2 other cute girls too..

The girl in question posted some on her Instagram also: https://www.instagram.com/p/Ch4G8ykOIXt/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Nice find!

Well, I saw an episode about this series here, I don't remember which one it was, but it happened like this: A girl was helping her brother to lose weight and ended up gaining weight and so they entered a fighting gym with the help of a black teacher, and they're going to lose weight, only he loses weight before her, I looked for the whole topic but I couldn't find it, if you can help me ;)

1 hour ago, xxbigbl said:

Well, I saw an episode about this series here, I don't remember which one it was, but it happened like this: A girl was helping her brother to lose weight and ended up gaining weight and so they entered a fighting gym with the help of a black teacher, and they're going to lose weight, only he loses weight before her, I looked for the whole topic but I couldn't find it, if you can help me ;)

The New Adventures of Old Christine: Episode: He Ain't Heavy

1 hour ago, xxbigbl said:

New adventures of Old Christine

4 hours ago, Travis scoot said:

https://youtu.be/dL1J-aq3VQ4
found this show on YouTube, I believe it’s Dutch. It starts out with winter coats not fitting, to her absolutely balloon. 

It's german. It was one of these improv comedy shows where comedians get told what to do and have to improv something funny live infront of a live audience. They used a fat suit on the main comedian of the show to hide a pregnancy i presume. This specifically went on from Season 3 Episode 20 up until Episode 37 when she went on maternity leave. It's from 2005. For some reason i still remember it and as times were different back then, in terms of what can be made fun of, her fuller figure often was target of the jokes in the show. Sites like bs.to will have the full shows in some better quality, of course a translation of the show has never been done.