QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Guest MX8XV93
14 hours ago, WeightGainAwesome said:

This is me being a d-ck, but you're gorgeous and is why some are suspicious haha (too good to be true). If you took a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with "curvage" written on it you would debunk the doubters :). That's what goddess shar did because she seemed too good to be true as well

Yes, you are being a d*ck.  And she's real.  That booty tattoo is about as recognizable as it gets...

@QueenB I love how you look like you have a really sporty athletic body type which throws it off that your belly looks soo heavy..I don’t understand how that belly is so chunky ! You look really pretty with a very nice smile! Can’t wait for more updates! Would def buy some content and it’s really awesome how you respond to ppl! Enjoy the weekend queen

Guest DailyDose
6 hours ago, QueenB said:

@Randomtasker goal weight is 300+ lbs 😍

Not only can I not believe it is you from all that time ago, what a shock!!!, this goal seems like an unreal dream. This is amazing, I don't even know how to respond but you have our full support and excitement!! What are you looking forward to feeling and looking like?