QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Guest JigglyArms

Holy shit, am I dreaming? 

Can't tell you how glad I am to see another perfect, dark haired chubby goddess in the community

On 10/21/2018 at 11:41 PM, QueenB said:

Hi everyone! I’m Bianca 😘 I’m on a journey to become the fattest, sexiest housewife you’ve ever seen! I dream of having a huuuge ass and soft rolls all over 😍😍😍

I’d love to hear your feedback and encouragement! 

You are beautifull 😍😍😍

Guest WaterGoddessVivian

Welcome to the weird world of fat positivity.  I just found it a few months ago myself.  I was always a foodie (and a fatty), but then I found where the real men live online and suddenly I'm popular.  It has been fun.

I'm also gaining for a time.  It is oddly freeing to do it on purpose.  Welcome, fat sister!

@Mw1994 125 was my starting weight but at one point before I met my husband I was even smaller 110 maybe? And eventually I put on some weight from working. Waitressing and bartending a couple places and I was always eating in the kitchen haha one cook just loved to feed me and cook for me and his food was soooo good so I didn’t mind lol All those big meals between 6pm and 5am really helped! I was more of a drinker too so all the work drinks and shots after work (and sometimes during lol) made me gain a nice 15 lbs and that was before I actually intentionally gained :) This weekend I’m going to see what old photos I can find and maybe do some comparison shots, maybe throw some same outfits on! 

11 hours ago, QueenB said:

@Mw1994 125 was my starting weight but at one point before I met my husband I was even smaller 110 maybe? And eventually I put on some weight from working. Waitressing and bartending a couple places and I was always eating in the kitchen haha one cook just loved to feed me and cook for me and his food was soooo good so I didn’t mind lol All those big meals between 6pm and 5am really helped! I was more of a drinker too so all the work drinks and shots after work (and sometimes during lol) made me gain a nice 15 lbs and that was before I actually intentionally gained :) This weekend I’m going to see what old photos I can find and maybe do some comparison shots, maybe throw some same outfits on! 

That would be amazing you should definitely do that!!! 

On 10/22/2018 at 1:41 AM, QueenB said:

Hi everyone! I’m Bianca 😘 I’m on a journey to become the fattest, sexiest housewife you’ve ever seen! I dream of having a huuuge ass and soft rolls all over 😍😍😍

I’d love to hear your feedback and encouragement! 

90EAA6D4-5D39-4762-B5C4-2E09C1DA3FB1.jpeg  2,972   65.02 kB

6D03B95C-380F-4C1F-BEDC-3C0140C152A2.jpeg  3,244   26.11 kB

6B91F525-DEFB-4FA0-96B1-EA4339B47608.jpeg  2,719   19.07 kB

You are so pretty, very beautiful face and eyes. And so sexy, round belly and so hot belly button. Your husband really lucky. Additional kgs will make you more sweety. Thanks for sharing.