QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Guest CursedZebra

There's someone impersonating someone else, but the only way to stop them is for the person impersonating to report it themselves?? How the f**k does that help, Instagram?? It's not like it can be an accident and they're like 'oh shit i didn't realise l i'll go report myself then'

This annoys me, They clearly state in all of their posts to "Keep pictures exclusive to curvage". I dont see what possesses someone to think "I'll just steal them and then take credit for them". You are sharing a part of your lives with us, and no one has asked you to do that. You have just done it out of your generosity and the harsh reality is that this is the internet, and people will exploit that. I hope whoever is taking the photos realises what they have done, This here is one of the main reasons that threads just die because the people uploading the content are sick of people steailing them.

Hope it all gets sorted out soon :)

And to the person stealing the pictures, Go take a s**t in your hand and slap your face.

Guest Ekatzeko

I agree with all the other posters about the situation. Disrespecting thieves should get curbed.

On a much better note, I'm loving the last set of photos; this girl never ceases to make me bang my desk with my fist and utter "god DAMN... so fine" Always way too hot.

• 1 month later...

Feels good to get some new pics up! she is at her all time highest weight 189 still actively gaining and growing. Doing all she can for the last 11lbs we need to hit the 200 lb January goal. She recently told me she wants 245 by June! And is always talking about how her ass would look at 300 or 350!I love that kind of talk!!! thanks all for the support and emails we do come back for all the great encouragement found here on this site. We ask that our photos are not reused in any way and also continue to ask for you guys to let us know when you see our work being misused by internet lurkers.

Guest Qemarar

;D These pictures are amazing and it's really nice hearing how enthusiastic she is about gaining.  If people continue to steal the images, do you think it would be possible to put watermarks on all of them?

As always, it's great to see her progression.