QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

Wow shes really getting big. really like the picture of her in the sweats. Wont be long untill she wont be able to tie them up at all. Would really like to see that happen at some point.

Also cant wait to see her in that very tight leopard costume. Will be the hottest thing ever.

I post very infrequently, but I just had to say something here. Your gf is absolutely adorable; I mean she is so beautiful, skinny, chubby, big, doesn't matter the woman is a 10.

Now the most amazing thing about her gain is how the weight is distributed! It's going to all the right places, nothing looks strange. The belly is perfect, the thighs are perfect, a gorgeous face to boot!

You my man are one lucky guy; you better put a ring on it ;).

I wish you two all the best and happy gaining and most of all, thanks for sharing your experience with us here at the forum. Incredible!!!

is there a way to report this stuff without an account? He has another one of her pictures on there as well...

I tried to report it, but if you report someone for impersonating someone else, IGs terms say that only the person being impersonated can file a complaint.

post-3107-14514108267645_thumb.png

Guest Extreme Softness

Not sure about that site but with Twitter their response is always "Lol cool bro, get over it, bye". Seriously, I've gotten police involved over a long ongoing vault of harassment from one particular user who kept it online and stalking me in person (not to mention stalking my family members as well, in person) and Twitter refused to even comment on the matter yet alone help.

Its sad when people start stalking cus it can cause the gainer to get scared , anxious , depressed and get the police involved and eventually ruin the fetish for them and they stop posting. one guy can ruin it for the rest of us to enjoy so many gainers have left over stalkers and it makes me sad to see them go.  :'(

Guest radicalbro

You guys are my favorite couple on this site. It makes me so upset when people do this because its just a matter of simple respect. You guys are being awesome and sharing your experiences with us and someone who knows FULL WELL that their actions threaten this and go directly against your wishes persist in reposting the images and for what? IG likes? I have no clue.  It's frustrating and very discouraging.