QueenB (Pretty.Young.Gainer)

thanks for all the great feedback! We wanted to take some time to answer a few of the questions.  She is so into growing its constantly on my mind and in my face. The sex has been uncontrollable.  She has been taking comments from parents sibling and doctors about her weight. While in for a check up on her birth control a doctor asked about her "35 lb weight gain since previous visit" {that was actually after she started intentionally gaining and had already put on some  weight} She responded to the doctor shes; enjoying it loves food and is trying to gain more. she said the doctor was very perplexed and just sort of got to other business.

lol Look forward to seeing her try on this old Halloween costume weighing 125 in picture hopefully into mid 180s next time she wears it

post-29955-14514104880134_thumb.jpg

her figure is phenomenal!! I love the tat of lips on her cheek. I know you are enjoying every minute of it. Thanks so much for sharing.

I totally think you should look into a c4s store. I'd definitely check out the clips of her doing WG fetish stuff (outgrown, fat talk, stuffing, burping, force feeding etc)

I'm not sure where her confidence level is for that, but I'm sure the extra money could come in handy with getting her even more plump!  ;D