Inconveniences at various weights

Garlic

When I see large people in the street and online, I try to imagine what things are hard for them to do and what things are literally impossible?

for example, a standard single duvet is 50” wide so it wouldn’t actually completely cover IVannaEatALott

9257BA03-E6A1-4BB5-BED3-055DEC5BA224.jpeg

I’m a kinda numbers guy but I’m bad at estimating how a body will compare to an item.

What does someone look like when an airline seat gets to be a slight squeeze? How does so look when she gets wedged in? When is it impossible? How would someone look when she would barely squeeze into TWO airline seats?

What size does someone look when they would only JUST fit into a single bed? And when she outgrows it?

What about chairs, booths, security gates at train stations and airports?

How fat does she look the moment she outgrows every single “normal” part of society and needs to use outsized everything?

I figured I can’t be the only one here who is curious about this so I wanted to through it out there? Post some photos with what things that person would find difficult and/or impossible?

Guest Lipophilus

I don't have photos, but I enjoyed watching some very fat ladies squeezing sideways through the turnstiles of the NYC subway. I remember one in particular, a black lady, maybe 400 lbs. She was obviously in a hurry walking down the stairs, but it was hard for her to move fast enough, and her huge ass and thighs wobbled visibly under her green and white striped dress.

On 10/22/2018 at 2:13 AM, tembo said:

I don't have photos, but I enjoyed watching some very fat ladies squeezing sideways through the turnstiles of the NYC subway. I remember one in particular, a black lady, maybe 400 lbs. She was obviously in a hurry walking down the stairs, but it was hard for her to move fast enough, and her huge ass and thighs wobbled visibly under her green and white striped dress.

angela bassett GIF

By the way, how large are your turnstiles at N.Y. ? Ours at Montreal at 500mm wide and when my friend weighed 170 or more pounds two years ago, she had already started to experience for the first time of her life the struggles to feel her formerly 46-inches wide heavy-bottomed hips missing to brush against the edges and intuitively feel the necessity to somehow wedge a little thrrough it.

c975b871-6b2d-457d-a2ce-fc8a74a52c86_ORI

And I didn't talked yet about an acquaintance of mine who went from a trim sprinter build to actually being unable to not wedge her massively fattened lower body frame through a rotating entry gate in barely six months... 

640px-Portes_papillon_station_namur_metr

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/27/2018 at 9:30 PM, Dr. Feeder said:

At Great America you occasionally see very fat gals waiting for their friends outside of rides they're too fat for. Sad but hot.

That does sound hot. I wonder what they’re thinking and what expression they had on their face. Last time I went to a theme park, that kind of thing was unheard of. 

10 hours ago, Master WG said:

That does sound hot. I wonder what they’re thinking and what expression they had on their face. Last time I went to a theme park, that kind of thing was unheard of. 

I only remember one of them. She was sitting on a bench and did not look happy. Of course I'm not sure she was waiting for friends, but that seemed the most likely explanation given where she was sitting and how big she was.

• 1 year later...

My first feedee was extremely far from being as humongeously large as your girlfriend, nor obese neither at her peak weight of 170s/180-ish pounds (well... just a few pounds shy from being clinically classified as such) .

But I keep remembering that at that time, she developped a fewer fledgling weight-issued inconveniences about her once-newfound size that were all hot to me, but seemed from what I perceived about her own view as varying from sensual, to enkindling to tolerable to half-annoying to plain annoying-- or an odds of either these patterns, depending her mood at the very passing minute or how did she had to either physically handle it or plain feigning as it never happened:

1. Public transport seats (plain annoying) : She was not the type who found herself awkwardly stuck between a pairing of armrests yet. But when you spent your whole leisure time in lunch breaks and out of your job, purposefully pigging out your face with several thousands of calories worth of junk food, homemade Haitian meals, banana chips, candies and bulking milkshakes at a regular basis for two months, no wonder why anyone with an occuring 43-27-43 spoon-shaped silhouette at 145 pounds and less 5'8" tall might ending up taking a little more room with the brunt of less 30-40-ish more pounds stucked straight down below the waist to the knees. With her broadening hips and plumpening thighs, having to sit in public transports meant nothing... as much as you had the common sense to let her breath out when the envy to lie herself down over a two-seat wide bench came out and to not perch yourself on the free seat and over her vital space (as I geniunely didn't gave a care about most of her childish whims) as I cowly did while a short underground train trip together... you can tell she was pretty pissed off during our entire couple of minutes on that bench: struggling in-between many grunts of annoyed spite and ruffled glances quickly thrown from the corner of the eye, trying to prostrate her plump body against the cold hull and the wide darkening window, the most far away from me... but in vain: she found herself unable to space out a gap between the widest area of her fluffy left hip and my left;
  2. Having fun trying to squeeze her way through barely spaced spots at her workplace that used to mean nothing when she was much thinner, but begun to pose a fair obstacle at 140+lbs (enkindling, perhaps arousing-- but too risky) : the first time she told me about how she had to somehow wedge her then-42" wide hips out of those spots, her voice almost trembled with sheer emotion, her outward body language expressed half-nervously the the triumphant pulsing of a slowly rekindled passion, her eyes sparkled with ecstatic -almost lascivious- joy by the mere reminiscence of those earliest experiences and the fact she had a comprehensible ear from whom she could share the account of her tribulation. For someone who used to weigh nearly 30 pounds lighter a few years prior that period, having to no longer been able to slide her body through these narrow gaps meant the world to her: a firsthand evidence that she was no longer as thin as she used to be when she confessed me her kink, neither as lighter-weight as she used to be at the moment her cousin's influence severely stunted her nearly-unsiatiable fat fetishism and make a 180-degree downturn from her fattening aspiration by channeling it through regular aerobic training sessions at home alongside her relative and her newly goal to grow a bum as heavy as hers. That was in 2013. Three years, 40-or-40-ish more pounds and a wish gone too far later, she wasn't tempted by the idea to test out how things evolved, especially after having realized she found a newly barely-outsized spot: the 18-inch wide gap between one of the cemented inner pillars of the store and one its many shelves, a corner anyone but heavier-bodied customers and her two obese coworkers wouldn't even think slide through... and that she revealed me at the time she momentarily felt her backside rub too closely against its wall a day she casually slided sideway while making the facing of her store area. Which give you a telltale imaging about the body shape she had at that period and why she had to thwart off her mind the temptation of publically squeezing her way through the narrower spots one more time;
  3. Chewing out a little more room while processing her way out through crowded places (half-annoying) : fantasizing out loud every once-and-again about the trappings of downright obesity were all fun and games, when she used to weigh into her 112 - 130 pounds. Then came out the day she found herself a couple of dozens of pounds bigger from her initial 145-lbs, rather well-endowed 43-27-43 body frame after a two-months long row; positively two inches and two bra sizes bustier, three inches softer from the waist, nearly three inches wider down the hips, several inches broader backward, barely realizing she was any longer as light-footed as she used to be nor as smaller of build neither (thanks to her plumpening lower half body and rather heavyset upper half) and therefore experiencing a rather difficult time to readapt her newfound physical environment fittingly her (ever-flickering at the moment) body self-image and thereof, to not having her heaviest assets or softening upper arms brush or bump a little from bystander to bystander as soon as we exited the subway train;
  4. Turning out significantly bottom-heavy (flickers from arousing to tolerable to plain annoying at any given minute) there has five or six major physical changes she conflictually loathed and adored depending her mood at any minute: her puffening face, her budding choblet, the slightest allusion whatsover at her crippling wardrobe dysfunction (refusing to update her outfits beyond size 12 or Large size) , her bodyweight, the fact her upper arms fluffed out enough to get pinchable and untoned, then most above all the size of her billowy rear cheeks and the quasi-cartoonish booty inflation she has undergone over the past two months to attain such delectable breadth. At her smallest, my ex used to have a very small-ish bubble-cheeked bum; after the six-month training in 2013, she developped a moderably bounced, toned heart-shaped butt that kept a relativelly steady shape even years after she slacked out from training and continual periods of weight yoyo-ing. It seemed bigger coming at the first time I've seen her at 160 pounds, but nothing out of ordinary. You couldn't apprehend my shock -seemingly shared by half of the regular clients, her coworkers and girl friends- when I stumbled on her heavier self and these huge melon-sized cheeks protuding backyard her... just keep searching for "Andrea Abeli" on the search engine and imagine a woman who develop the exact same bountiful proportions but in less perky, not due to cosmetic surgery but a combination of genetics, dieting and one still-pumped-up body area! The only thing was that unlikely what I assumed, none only she held a hellish lot of mixed sentiments about her newfound asset but revealed had an in-depth body complex about it: she stubbornly refused to hear from me and her friends about her sizeable butt growth, still imagining herself as the smallest-bottomed of the pairing between her and her cousin when factually she none only overshadowed her way far away but probably outranked one third of the Quebec female population in the way. She systematically denied years later it ever happened, even when she found plenty of people who range to my side whenever that topic returned on the table and plain systematically refused yet to reckon having being plain overall bigger at all (and intended to) . She would casually chide on my face that I was imagining things, hearing something fall from over her shelf, seeing lying on the floor the styrofoam cup I posed onto her cheeks one or two minutes earlier to made a point, nilly-silly admitting that I was perhaps right between her tooth, smirking a couple of seconds then the next minute her friend arrived, glancing over the prodigy-child and begun to query about it-- back to square one!! But I am not here to speak about the psychological inconvenients she ever felt about growing bottom-heavy, but the physical ones: it got into her way quite often, bumped or brushed through people, affected so severely her gait she begun to develop a rather pronounced heavy sway of the hips, could be easily perceiving as somehow stunting her ability to walk up the stairs (and worse when she was challenged by someone to run through these) , threatened to burst apart her outgrown size-12 jeans at any moment and turned her panties into a semi-thong just by looking at their outline through the outstretched fabric of her trousers. Paradoxically, her self-esteem flickered every minute and I often surprized her blushing with a coy look transpiring from her visage whenever the passing male bystanders were tossing their necks twice to stare at her fertile hips, plump thighs and caboose. She enjoyed the sliver of jealousy coming from her female coworkers and girl friends and more particularly enjoyed mine, lest until she changed her mind once and, with a rather swift backward movement, promptly dashed her bottom straight against my core and lap (like she liked to do for many years everytime she caught me ogling her from backward a little much) with for hopeful intent to made me fall back and perhaps probe the state of my manhood (after a a brieve consideration... that was probably for the latter case. She can be a cock-teaser by moments) . When she used to be smaller, a mere dash is easily tanked when you were a tall young man of average weight and rather stong built: but with several dozens of more pounds and a shelf booty only a few inches shy away from donk territory, I was unprepared. The collapse (that didn't helped me to relapse from my lust at all) made me step a cubit or two back, nearly making me fall. 

1. Back pain caused by her breast growth (tolerable) The first and last time I ever heard her complaint about back pain was at the time she went from a 40C cup to a 38D (her biggest cup prior 2015) to 38DD while going from 130 to 145 to 155 lbs in six days. That ailment didn't certainly improved with a whoomping 38DDD, but she enjoyed so much her newfound breast size I think that is the reason why she never tackled this aspect of her daily life with me. But I had eyes: it seemed to me obviouth, given her sometimes-shifting upper back posture, swift readjustements of the stripes of her bra and refrained smirk into her eyes, that her endowment was also a terrible burden;
  2. Boob motion (arousing to tolerable) They jolted uncontrollably and drew attention. 
  3. Plumpening upper arms (tolerable to plain annoying) As much you weren't pinching them, you were still alive. She didn't mind having to feel them taking up a little more room, to lose her tone or to see them along the way when she wavered her hands, BUT does NOT pinch them;
  4. Fattening face (whole spectrum) she stopped to take less and less pictures hence her weight begun to reach the 150s lbs and agreed with her girl friends for only ONE selfie at her peak weight. Ultimately, her growing fear about becoming severely doublechinned and been unable to get rid of this (like it happened with her choblet for a couple of years) were one the main reasons why she freaked out a last time about feederism. Oddly, the mere mention about her moonface at that time made her blush, flattered. 
  5. Bigger size in pictures (plain annoying) she stopped to take less and less pictures hence her weight begun to reach the 150s lbs and agreed with her girl friends for only ONE selfie at her peak weight. The reason why I didn't possess any picture of her at her chubby years or peak weight was because i. she refused to take pictures with me when she weighed 160+ lbs; ii. our relationship was so weird we only had two pictures together from many years ago, one picture of her and her friends made by me and none of the reverse ; then iii. the SOLE picture of her at her peak weight is not full-bodied because either she was deep inside ashamed about her weight gain, didn't want other acquaintances to know about it or refused any testimony alleguing about her fuller figure in case she shed her extra weight and keep continuing/end up to deny it; 

1. Stammering orange peel's skin (enkindling) Her outgrown jeans were so tight you could tell the tiny creases of fat covering all over her lower hips and upper thighs. The sole mention about her cellulite made her blush, flattered and proud.
  2. Fledgling ride breeches (enkindling) The sole mention about her forming jodhpur thighs made her blush, flattered and proud.
  3. Vanishing thigh gap (??) Didn't really mind about her thighs getting close to each other and ther uppest inner area brushing against each other.
  4. Chunky thighs (enkindling) She seemed really confident about her fuller thighs.
  5. Wide hips (whole spectrum) As soon as she hadn't to sit alongside anyone or to almost fai to wedge their nearly 46" wide beam through a 500mm wide turnstlle, there had no problem;

1. Slightly hindered physical capabilities (plain annoying) my ex-feedee used to be a very active girl when we were in secondary school together: she could spent three or four days a week going out of school after class, make a three-miles long trek from there to the youth center and practising her urban dance skills alongside her girl friends for three hours and that, while having the casual hour-and-one-quarter long Physical Education sessions and Urban Dance sessions, both twice a week. In college, we could spent a few couple of hours making whole trips through the city and she still had the energy to work at a physically-requiering job 30 hours a week, dancing five days a week and still managing up to slowly creep up in weight. After her six-months long intense home aerobics training, she grew jaded of the whole fitness culture and progressively managed to turn her way back into her old habits, this time sparing her energy outside of her then-fulltime job by walking out a three-miles long trek from her workplace to home, dancing only but two hours every week and spending tne rest of leisure time slacking out and prepping her homework: understandable when she had to work 10 more hours at a weekly basis while having 30 weekly hours of studying. But after the next three years, she simply begun to stop dancing, practising onl but every omce and again. Perhaps worried a time about her staggering downward spiral into sedentarism, or perhaps assuming that it might be a way to channel out her sometimes-uncontrollable feeding pulses followed by the longing desire to merely drop everything and abandon herself through a life of unbridled feedism, she begun to challenge me in 2015 through a couple of quirky physical activities such like rambling several miles around at a fast pace for hours or running up a three-level flight of stairs in subway stations without breaking a breath-- for the sole purpose of jeering at me whenever I broke a drop of sweat (and I sweat for most everything. Kind of annoyingly) . These two mini-activities would sooner become in the year thereafrer two of the major indicators of the way her weight gain had visibly affected her as shown in latter cases below ;
  2. Running (plain annoying) Despicable at her thinniest, unmentionable at her heaviest (due to her outgrown outfits) ;
  3. Dwindling stamina -- Flight of stairs : She loved to mockingly challenge me into it, just to catch me sweating a little and boasting about how her endurance was so-calledly superior to mine. Then i noted someday she systematicly avoided to even walk down a normal flight of stairs while taking the underground train and I had the opportunity for a payback. I was rewarded by  sweat pearling from her forefront (her who never sweated before, even while dancing or running) and her refrained huff.
  4. Dwindling stamina -- Walking after a physically-requiering activity : Mere minutes later and she was none only still exhausted by our latest competition but had a harder time catching up after the speed of my strut and had to stop, as she was angry about the wrong assumption that I was "outstepping" her-- at some point, she was three or six feet behind my back ;
  5. Slightly hindered mobility her light-footed strut started to shift into more of an amble coming to 140 lbs: but at her peak weight, the occuring change has went a little more dramatic, turning into more of a somewhat ponderous, rather pronouned lascivious sway and less of a light waddle ;
  6. Changing gait & slower walking speed Her usual speed and balance she accused me many times to walk too fastly. I never did it.