That average everyday girl

Cuddlezlol

It began with a message on MySpace. She sent him a message saying he was hot, that rarely happened with girls that weren't over 35, so he was piqued. She looked pretty fun in the pictures, young soft and smiling. Most of them were typical myspace iceberg shots, the face was plain, nothing memorable, with a thin nose that drooped a bit lower than one would expect, round cheeks and eyes glazed with youthful innocence. One picture had a piece of an arm showing and it looked soft, not big, but smooth and round, he was curious what the rest of her looked like.

They sent a few texts back and forth and eventually arranged to meet one evening by cvs close to his work, she said she would bring a friend, that was fine by him. When he walked into the store he had a bit of butterflies wondering how this all was going to go down, and the elation when he saw the two girls walking through the isle washed over him. Her pictures were old, or very carefully taken at angles that did not betray her figure, in real life though those wide set hips, round ass and a bouncing hint of a belly that rubbed against her shirt and bounced up and down as she walked were hard to disguise. Her friend was larger, and having large friends is always good because they help you feel good about yourself.

They drove to a friends house, some guy they both knew, the larger friends boyfriend or fuck buddy. Drank alcohol and passed around a joint. She asked him to sit next to her and when he did she moved her hip to touch his, it was soft, soon she leaned over and now her side was against him, that too was soft. He looked over her shoulder and saw her belly pressing up against her hoodie as she breathed, in and out, sometimes hoodies get baggy at the bottom and you can't tell how wide the figure underneath is, in this case there was no doubt there was a belly under there that she didn't bother to try to hide, or just didn't know that anyone could see.

As the night went on they drank more, smoked more, and she managed to spill some of her drink on her hoodie, it looked on purpose, but no one seemed to care, they all saw she was totally into this guy and he seemed quite pleased to sit there and hold her in his arms as she tried to find ways to timidly make advances. With the hoodie wet she said she would go and change, she had a shirt in the trunk of her car, she wanted to know if he would come with her. He was excited, they just met, she was totally into him, he liked what he saw too and she was about to take her shirt in front of him. When they got to the car she very unceremoniously pulled the hoodie over her head, tossed it in the trunk and looked at him, her eyes glazed and relaxed, they slid down to look at the bulge in his crotch. She smiled and took a step forward, he extended his hand and brushed the side of her belly with the back of his fingers. She was relaxed, her belly protruded and pushed against the edge of her pants, not so much fat, just a relaxed gut that heaved with each breath. Her breasts were not large, just average, flesh around her side soft and smooth, he brushed her side with his other hand then and felt what may have been the beginnings of a roll under her bra strap. She took another step forward then, tilted her head up and sideways and kissed him, he pulled her closer and felt the flesh of her press against him. She slid a hand under his shirt to feel the muscles on his stomach and shivered, then slid her hand down his pants and felt his raging erection. He slid his left hand down the curve of her gut and felt the warmth in her crotch, she shivered and pulled back then, yet we're not about to do it in the middle of the street outside her friends house. This night would be a good one.

Eventually everyone departed and she drove him home, his hand rested on her thigh, he squeezed it lightly, it was a meaty thigh and her hips jutted out toward the edge of the seat of her car. As he rubbed her thigh he felt the back of his hand occasionally brush against her belly, it was soft, they didn't talk much. They drove by a Wendy's and she said, "I'm hungry, you want anything?" he said, "sure". This all was beginning to excite him, but he tried not to show it and play it cool. She ordered a double burger with fries and a large drink, he got the same, then asked "I feel like some ice cream, you want some too?", she said "yeah, that sounds good, I'm starving." They got their food, parked and started eating. She ate all of her fries first, he had some of his and was eating his burger, it was alot bigger than he thought it was going to be, he saw her eyeing his fries, looked like she still wanted some but was too shy to ask. "You want some of my fries?" he asked. "Thanks, I think I got the munchies." she giggled and took his fries. Once she was done with the fries she began to eat her burger, it was big, she brought it close to her mouth, closed her eyes in the anticipation of the bite, her soft lips parted and she bit hungrily into it. It was as if the whole thing was happening in slow motion, it really turned him on, watching her chew with her eyes closed, then take another bite, her lips wet with saliva and the juices from the burger. She finished off the burger and took a sip of her soda, then looked at him with a satiated look in her eyes, she must be full, he thought, the burger filled him up quite a bit and he was used to eating alot of food. He then handed the ice cream to her and said "you know now that I'm eating this ice cream, i kind of feel like a shake, I think I must have the munchies too." the bait was out there and he waited to see if he would bite. She looked at him and said "yeah, I want one too!" she sounded excited, this was going to be fun. They finished their ice cream, he had her try his, which involved him scooping a large spoonful of his ice cream and putting it in her mouth, she looked at him, smiled and when the ice cream was almost in her mouth she closed her eyes. She put the car in reverse, pulled out and then drive around to the drive through order window again and ordered 2 large shakes. They drank their shakes on the way to his place and he could feel her breathing contentedly, while his own stomach felt full with the pressure of a late night snack.

When they got to his place he wanted to know if she would come up, innocently enough, but both knew what that meant, she said yes. In the dark they groped like the two horny teenagers they were, he liked how her full belly rubbed softly against him when he moved his body up and down. Eventually all the clothes were off and she lay there naked, clean and soft, he asked her if she trusted him, she said yes. He rubbed her clit with his index and middle fingers, trying to seem like he knew what he was doing, then when she kept saying yes he slid hi penis inside her and she gasped - "you're big!". It wasn't new, he never thought he was big but girls have said that before, it helped his ego thinking that she was enjoying it. After it was all done they laid there, his hand on her stomach, feeling it rise and fall.

Next day they agreed to meet again, this time somewhere closer to her. He took a train from downtown to a station nearby and fantasized about the night before, he thought about her protruding gut when she took her shirt off infront of him, how it bulged up against the front of her pants. He thought about the round slopes of the beginning of love handles on her sides. Most of all he was intrigued by the way she ate, her lips parted and gave just the slightest little quiver before every bite. She also ate all of it, without blinking or thinking too much about how much she was eating. He was determined to find out just how far she would go.

When he got to the station and walked down the stairs he saw her waiting there, she was wearing jeans and a hoodie, similar to what she wore the day before, and a regular tshirt underneath. In the light and at a distance he saw just how wide her hips were, its something that isn't always noticeable close up, but from afar he could really see her wide figure. Other than that she was quite average looking. They hugged, and he felt the softness of her in his arms. He asked if she was hungry, "starving" - she replied, and smiled at him. There was a chilis nearby, they hopped in her old car and she drove there. 

They sat in a booth talking about random daily things, then they talked about what they should order, she mentioned how her dad really liked the Monterey chicken and ordered it all the time, he suggested that she get that so he could try it. When the waitress came by they both agreed that yes they would like an appetizer, and got the egg rolls and 2 large sodas. Then they kept talking, he asked her things about her life and watched her eat the egg rolls. She told him how she was in high school and in a matching band, about her pet snake and her sister, "My sister is younger and thinner than I am, her butt is not as big, so we can't share any of our jeans, but her belly is bigger. I'm bigger sideways and she is bigger front to back, hehe." - she giggled. She kept talking, while he pretended to eat the egg rolls, in reality he only had one and the rest of them disappeared into her mouth. Then the food came and the conversation died down. When she was about half way done with her food she looked up and said "I'm so full, how can you eat so much?" to which he replied "I don't know, I think I have a really high metabolism, my dad is the same way, he can eat a whole cow in one sitting.", "Doesn't he gain any weight?" - she asked. "Nope, never gains any weight, just eats whatever he wants." she sighed and said, "lucky" wistfully, but she kept eating. His theory was correct - this chick would eat anything that was put infront of her, no matter how much or how full she was, she would just keep shoving it all in her mouth. Through out the night he caught her stealing glances at his plate, and saw that she felt incensed at his ability to eat whatever he wanted, but she was still shy about eating infront of him. He tried to play it cool and not even hint that anything was wrong, it was perfectly normal that she sat there and ate way past her fullness, it was cool, he wanted her to be comfortable, and it seemed to be working. When he saw that her plate was clean he offered her some of his fries and swapped the plates, putting the plate of fries infront of her for easy access. To his amazement she just kept eating until all the fries were gone. This one was a habitual eater, it was second nature to her, like breathing, if there was food to be had she ate it, and didn't think much of it. He remembered her protruding gut, her stomach must already be quite big, with him there to help her out she would really be able to stretch it out and fit more and more food. Thinking like that gave him a huge hard on.

They finished the night with a trip to the ice cream shop, they sat outside and she told him about how she used to work at that shop, and it was awesome because she got to eat some of the ice cream all the time, and she wished she would still work there. He wondered if there was maybe something she wasn't telling him, from the way she was talking he figured it might have had something to do with her eating the ice cream that was supposed to be for sale, and he smiled. When they got back in the car he noticed that she undid the top button on her jeans, "Ahh much more comfortable." she said "I hope you don't mind, I'm so full!". He didn't, but his erection shot up into his pants. He rubbed her thigh with his right hand and then slid it over on her protruding belly, it felt quite tight, she closed her eyes and winced. He slid his hand into her pants and cupped her belly while rubbing it back and forth, then rubbed her clit with his middle finger, she shuddered and bit her lip, eyes closed the whole time. She slid down in her seat undid the zipper on her pants to give her stomach more room to breath, he put his left hand under her waist and grabbed her side. He kept fingering her and then kissed her breast through her shirt, she arched her back, pushed her belly out and slid a hand up her shirt and held her nipple, eyes closed the whole time, her other hand reached down into her crotch and into the wet of her vagina. She was so wet, satiated to the fullest, she bit her lip and froze with a gasp and he felt his hand get warm and wet, she came. He waited a moment, then held her breast and gave her a kiss. She looked back at him, her eyes glazed, smiling "wow, that was the first time I've ever done that in a car."

After about a week of dates she decided that she would bring him home and introduce him to her parents. They lived in an average neighborhood, could be considered lower class by some, but pretty average. The house was probably built in the 70s or 80s, it didn't look particularly well cared for, the grass was growing over the sidewalk, the trash can laid on its side and there was a vine growing up to the second floor on the side of the building. 

When they walked in 2 dogs rushed at them barking their heads off and wagging their tails. The place smelled of dogs and leftover Mac and cheese. The first person he saw was the mom, she was laying on the couch watching tv with a blanket over her feet. She was overweight, but not by too much, it was that too lazy to get off the couch and do anything type of way. She wasn't attractive, and some may even call her ugly, with an unremarkable face, unkempt hair and wearing loose I'll fitting pajamas. She smiled and said hi. Then the dad walked out of the kitchen, his body resembled a balloon with a huge round belly that looked taut and ready to burst, he had a plate of Mac & cheese and a soda cup in his hands, said hello, and plopped down in a recliner chair to watch the tv. Local evening news was on.

The girl went in the kitchen and asked if he wanted anything, he said he would just have a soda. She came out with a bowl of yellow Mac & cheese, a sandwich and a couple of sodas. They went into her room and she began to change infront of him, she did it in that unceremoneous way, the same ad when she took off her hoodie on their first date. He marveled at her soft skin, her gut stuffed with the weight of the dinner they ate right before coming to the house. She put on some pajamas and pulled a tight tanktop over her head and sat down to eat mac&cheese with her sandwich. As she sat in her computer chair he watched how her belly bulged over her legs and the love handles escaped from the side and would not be contained. The shirt wasn't small by any means, but it seemed that she wasn't going to keep it that way as she munched on her sandwich. They spent the rest of the evening making out and on the way home he talked her into swinging by mcdonalds for a snack. 

All of this didn't seem to strike her as anything out of the ordinary, and she didn't seem to catch onto the fact that he took her out and treated her to snacks and random meals after which he got intensely horny. He decided she was either just not that bright, have never met a feeder before or maybe she knew all along and just didn't want to say anything. He decided to keep it up and see how far he would go before "the telling". Which could either make or break this whole dynamic, for now she was happy to eat everything, and was having fun with it, there was no reason to ruin the simplicity and innocence of it all.

That went on for 6 months. They would go out almost every night and eat, he always tried to get an appetizer and a desert, then a snack afterward on the way home. She took to unbuttoning the top button and uzipping her jeans half way through dinner. A few days later he noticed that she began wearing her jeans like that all the time. He learned all her favorite snacks, candy, ice cream, chips, she loves them, so he stacked his apartment with a ton of them, so every time she came over there was always something to munch on. She kept saying how much she liked coming over, she looked happy. Her face looked rounder and smiled more. If he had to guess he would say that she probably gained about 20 pounds since they met, maybe more, one day they were drunk and horny and he decided to ask how much she weighed. She got quiet, she said she didn't know, but she'd weigh herself at home at tell him. 

The next day she seemed really upset and he tried to comfort her as they lay in bed in the darkness. She was sobbing. "last time I weighed myself I was 150, but ever since I met you I've just been so happy, I just ate alot and didn't even think about it, I've been really fat and happy, now I'm afraid you only asked me my weight because you noticed and you don't like me anymore." He knew if there was ever a time to tell her this was it. "Yeah I've noticed you put on a few pounds, and I just wanted to tell you that ... I really like it." he looked up in her wet crying eyes. "Really?" she looked stupefied. "Yeah, I like it a lot, it looks really good on you. I hope you don't think I'm a weirdo, but watching you eat and get bigger is really turning me on, it's really fucking hot.", "... Really? What ... What do you like about it?" - she sniffed, but she sounded relieved and curious. "I like everything about it.", he moved his hand to her cheek, "I love your full round cheeks" - he gave her cheek a light playful squeeze. Then slid his hand down her neck and over her breasts and gave those a squeeze too, this time a bit more assertively. "I like your big round breasts." His hand went over to her side and grabbed a handful of flesh there. "I like your soft skin." then his hand went on her belly, which even now that she laid on her back was sticking up slightly avocet her rib cage, he rubbed it in a circular motion and then lightly grabbed the beginning of a pouch of fat that was forming right underneath her belly button. "I love your luxurious round belly." Then he moved his hand over her thighs and gave them a nice rub, the flesh of her thighs gave easily and his hand was buried in the softness of her legs. "I like your thick thighs." Evidently she couldn't take it anymore and she hugged him, pulled him close to her and kissed him tight on the lips. "I was afraid you didn't like me, I was worried you wanted me to lose weight, like everyone else." he looked in her eyes "I don't, in fact I like it so much I want more of it.", "How big do you want me to get?" she sounded cautious. "I don't have a number, I just want you to be happy and enjoy it. I want you to indulge yourself as much as you want and know that it's turning me on. Maybe every once in awhile we can get kinky and you could let me feed you." her eyes glistened at that, she winked "that could be fun," pulled herself closer to him and kissed his neck. "please don't let it all be a dream."