John Smith

2 hours ago, Grumbar11 said:

I seriously do not understand the appeal of a woman with no curves who fits the standard model/Hollywood mold. The fact that she even has a thread here begs the question as to what those who find her figure appealing define curves as...and whether they shouldn't just go to a more mainstream forum for what they're looking for.

Threads like this arise because people like to fantasize, as well as run with any little suggestion of potential they perceive in their minds.  That, or there isn't enough content to satisfy them otherwise, so they resort to pipe dreams.

4 hours ago, Grumbar11 said:

I seriously do not understand the appeal of a woman with no curves who fits the standard model/Hollywood mold. The fact that she even has a thread here begs the question as to what those who find her figure appealing define curves as...and whether they shouldn't just go to a more mainstream forum for what they're looking for.

Lol, let @John Smith have his thread. He mostly only ever posts larger women. In fact, he usually gets on everyone else's case enough about posting skinny women (even though he can't help but gush over Gal Gadot! 😝).

10 minutes ago, >_< 0_0 said:

This is my second favourite kind of thread -- the kind about a super thin, hot celebrity that might be gaining. Of course, my favourite is when they really are gaining, but that's what weight gain stories and morphs are for 😍

Absolutely!

Also, I'd like the way her face puffed out after her second pregnancy in 2017 (unfortunately, she had lost it) . ^^ She was only 10 pounds bigger than her usual 130-lbs built. Imagine if her next pregancy does turn her weight gain out of control this time. .

Guest MoonlightStarling
14 hours ago, John Smith said:

Happy 34th birthday. 🤗🤗

IMG_20190430_142118.jpg

One of the loveliest women ever.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, hexxus said:

This thread is rediculous, she's scrawny af.

Again, compared to Taylor Swift or Daisy Ridley when their respective threads begun here, she seem legitimate in comparison.

Also, she wasn't scrawny at all after her second pregnancy, two years ago. Some women keep to get bigger overtime, others don't. But who know, after a third child...

• 3 weeks later...