Jump to content
Violet Beauregarde

explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

35 posts in this topic Last Reply

Recommended Posts

I wanna know, if you would be so kind as to spill you guts to me, what about fat bodies and weight gain you find attractive.

Im not here to judge, but I need to know.
You see my bf just came out to me as a feeder, and at first I was STOKED I mean the only thing I like more than turning my partner on is eating and the idea of being able to combine the two felt like Christmas.

But then I started thinking about the possibility that it's just about humiliating me, possibly making me into someone no one else would want...

I have a long and traumatizing history of dating guys who loved my personality and were willing to overlook the fact that I am overweight, especially since I am very sporty, and obsessed with nutrition.
But it never worked out because inevitable theyd stop being able to have sex with me, and id grow depressed and feel worthless.

I told myself I would never date or sleep with someone who wasn't attracted to my body ever again.
I had actually given up on finding someone who was into fat women and was on a really strict diet - I lost over 130 pounds this year and met my current bf (who assumed I was losing weight because I actually wanted to, and encouraged me to keep going, never letting on that his fetish was wanting me to gain) Until I finally couldn't take it anymore and in tears asked him why he couldn't find me attractive as I am right now, when I see other men literally turning their heads to check me out.

he bravely admitted to me that he would actually prefer I gain weight. That he LOVES fat women.
as I said at first I was ecstatic but now I'm worrying

id love to hear in YOUR own words, dear feeders, what about this turns you on, what about fat bodies turns you on.

The more detail the better

Thank you so much in advance. 
 

4399_original.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, softness is extremely feminine. Its warm. It's a sign of comfort. It's a toasty fire on a chilly evening. If I may be vulnerable for a moment, it's a feeling of "homey-ness". 

That's my really poetic way of saying that squishy tums get my dick hard, but IMO there's always that underlying sense of "I'm going to comfort the fuck outta you with food".

 

For some people, I think, it can be about control. I know there's a lot of crossover with BDSM and Pet/Owner fetish stuff. It can be exciting. But I don't think I've ever come across someone that was into it for humiliation. 

 

Now, for some people, humiliation is a turn on, but it's not the goal. 

 

Enjoy the incoming pounds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do like fat girls. It's impossible to explain why. It just happens. I preferr fat girls over thin ones because they are biggger, softer, and rounder.

I don't like the humiliation/dominatiom fetish. I like a woman who is happy with her fatness, specially if she wants to gain more weight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since I was a kid I've always thought fat women were very pretty, and as an adult that obviously led to sexual attraction. I love chubby cheeks, full arms, plump fingers, round bellies, wide hips, soft thighs, and breasts and behinds that make what the mainstream considers "big" look tiny.

I've never considered any Hollywood starlet attractive. They're too bony and lacking in curves, I guess. In contrast, my past girlfriends have weighed about 300 pounds on average.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, the gaining of weight means a woman is becoming more womanly, because she is growing into her figure more. I love the softness, the added weight, and I love the fact that I feel like I'm not going to break or crush my lady when getting on top of her. I love having my hands full of fat belly, tits, and butt, like more than I can easily grab. And I am very into being a caretaker so I like feeding too. I've always had a thing for pregnancy and pregnant bellies, and a stuffed belly reminds me of that. 

I've had people ask me before if I liked bigger girls because there is less competition for them. Do they really think no other guys are attracted to fat girls? Really? It's like they've never been out in public before cause loads of guys are with girls bigger than they are. I'm not really a jealous person, and I'm confident enough in myself to be with the kind of woman that I like, not just what society expects that I should like. It has nothing to do with competition for me. Personally I'm not that much into humiliation either. If your bf is, that's a separate kink from feedism so that's a separate conversation as to whether you'd be up for it or not.

I also think it's important to note that just because your bf is a feeder, that doesn't mean that he expects you to gain weight. Just because he likes it doesn't mean that he thinks you have to do it. He'd just really, really be turned on if you did. If nothing else, it's a free pass to get laid whenever you enjoy yourself on a cheat day or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m also not into humiliation. I don’t know why but greed and lust, go hand in hand for me. If a girl starts talking about how she wants something or she’s craving something it is an instant turn on. I love a voluptuous figure that suggests her appetite has gotten the better of her. It has nothing to do with other people at all it’s all about the gluttony and indulgence for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, docroxxo said:

To me, the gaining of weight means a woman is becoming more womanly, because she is growing into her figure more. I love the softness, the added weight, and I love the fact that I feel like I'm not going to break or crush my lady when getting on top of her. I love having my hands full of fat belly, tits, and butt, like more than I can easily grab. And I am very into being a caretaker so I like feeding too. I've always had a thing for pregnancy and pregnant bellies, and a stuffed belly reminds me of that. 

I've had people ask me before if I liked bigger girls because there is less competition for them. Do they really think no other guys are attracted to fat girls? Really? It's like they've never been out in public before cause loads of guys are with girls bigger than they are. I'm not really a jealous person, and I'm confident enough in myself to be with the kind of woman that I like, not just what society expects that I should like. It has nothing to do with competition for me. Personally I'm not that much into humiliation either. If your bf is, that's a separate kink from feedism so that's a separate conversation as to whether you'd be up for it or not.

I also think it's important to note that just because your bf is a feeder, that doesn't mean that he expects you to gain weight. Just because he likes it doesn't mean that he thinks you have to do it. He'd just really, really be turned on if you did. If nothing else, it's a free pass to get laid whenever you enjoy yourself on a cheat day or something. 

I gain weight naturally because I enjoy food and have binge eating disorder, ive never been slim not once in my entire life. I was only dieting to gain a mans attention because it is humiliating and depressing being with someone who wishes you looked different, as ALL my bf's in the past have wished.
Ive met many chubby chasers in my life who loved my body but I didnt like them back for one reason or another so ive never been with someone who liked me for my body before.
this is new and I love it.
he says his feederism has nothing to do with sadism i just wasnt sure if I believed it after my experiences in the past with abusive bf's telling me no one would ever want me or my body and if they did it would be so no one else would want me etc
even though I know thats not true it still effected me.
I just needed to hear from other people that it really does exist that some guys REALLY DO like a fat body, not just 'willing to overlook it'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me, nothing to do with humiliation or no one else wanting a girl. For real, the biggest trunoff over anything would be learn a girl I was with felt humiliated.

 

Not a turnoff because its unattractive but it's cause I would feel like the worst person ever that someone who loved me couldnt lover themselves because of what they were doing being physically attractive to me. That hurts deep.

But what's attractiveof it? The curves. The softness. Honestly it feels as natural to be attracted to a heavier girl as it is to be attracted to boobs. It is just as innate as the rest of my sexuality. 

 

But also, I don't need anyone to gain weight as part of the appeal. I'm not so sure where I fall in the fetish category but if gaining weight gets you to a point for me where you're soft and curvy then yeah the gain is attractive. BUT if you're already at that point then no need to gain. 

I'm into outgrown clothes tho. But if you just bought too small clothes it works just the same for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ahorsewithnoname said:

For me, nothing to do with humiliation or no one else wanting a girl. For real, the biggest trunoff over anything would be learn a girl I was with felt humiliated.

 

Not a turnoff because its unattractive but it's cause I would feel like the worst person ever that someone who loved me couldnt lover themselves because of what they were doing being physically attractive to me. That hurts deep.

But what's attractiveof it? The curves. The softness. Honestly it feels as natural to be attracted to a heavier girl as it is to be attracted to boobs. It is just as innate as the rest of my sexuality. 

 

But also, I don't need anyone to gain weight as part of the appeal. I'm not so sure where I fall in the fetish category but if gaining weight gets you to a point for me where you're soft and curvy then yeah the gain is attractive. BUT if you're already at that point then no need to gain. 

I'm into outgrown clothes tho. But if you just bought too small clothes it works just the same for me. 

I bought a buncha too small clothes and roleplayed I had outgrown them with my bf. That was fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me it could be because of my cultural background in which most women tend to be curvy (Latino) so eh but I honestly don't mind shape or size I like having good company and I find someone self confidence/acceptance that is a huge plus. I can't explain it any better than this my love is like Garfield's love of Lasagna. I also have a spoiling nature (oldest sibling and grand child so I had to baby sit a lot (16 kids obviously those are my cousins as well)) but that doesn't mean I am a piggy bank, but I like making people happy maybe that's why my first job was at Chick Fil A 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Between my woman thin(ner) and fat(ter) I just prefer her fat. In my case definitely not to humiliate her. I rather have she feels GREAT about being fat. 

Why? That is hard. Why do we like things? 

I like the feels of her fatness. Love to spoon with her and hold her big belly. LOVE it when she is wearing a bra and it makes her backfat squeeze out to the sides and I can grab that. LOVE it.

There's also an underlying message of "this woman gives in to pleasure." Or: "this woman doesn't have or want to have the discipline to not give into pleasure and she is rather fat enjoying food, than thin but miserable"

As for the feeding period, I really like that time where the body transforms. I love to see her get up in weight to a point where you know that if she would  diet, she's still going to be heavy for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To me, thick and or fat women are just supperior. Outside of serriously competing in sports or something like mountain climbing there is no real reason to not sport a little chub. Curvy and or fat women, look better, feel better, are more fun and make better sexual partners. Ive always been into big girls but when i first started dating my wife she was quite slim. 80 or so pounds later i think she is more beautiful then ever and wouldnt want her to go back to her old size.

That being said she is her own person and if she wanted to eat salads and give up wine i would do my best to support her. Not about control or making someone feel bad, just embracing the better "fat" size

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What can I possibly say...where can I possibly begin?

I will never forget the first time I went to bed with a young plump girl I had met at a club. It was late, 3 AM, and it was dark as we both undressed and got into bed after riding the subway home, holding hands and giggling. 

I reached over and found her soft, jiggly, flabby body in the dark and was instantly, throbbingly aroused. Without her clothes, everything spilled out and over and all over the place, wow...her belly was a fat mound of soft sweet jello, her folds were deep and ultra soft and I caressed them, squeezed them, adored them. I ran my hands over her swollen body again and again and very soon, I could smell her kitty, and knowing my touch and my adoration was making her wet turned me on even more.

She was just an ultra, ultra cute little ball of butter, and I'm not ashamed I had her three times that night and I still remember it as one of the best nights ever...I still remember her chubby little legs in the air and just thinking "This is outrageous, wow, lucky me!" 

Love the way big girls look and love the way they feel. Love their bravery, facing a fat-hating world, and love the fact that when you've got a big girl in your arms, the rest of this harsh world seems a little softer.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I'm just attracted to big women because I love big women (and pretty much women of most any size to simplify my words) . I can't really explain it: it's practically like asking to men who love either skinny or busty women why they like them.

and those guys go on and on about what they love, firmness, flat stomachs, healthy, more energy, smooth skin etc etc they can tell you exactly what they like about fit bodies why is it difficult to say what you like about unfit bodies?
some guy the other day mentioned liking to grab the back fat
see thats a great thing to hear instead of being self conscious about my back fat i can think of it as more more thing to grab
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Violet Beauregarde said:

and those guys go on and on about what they love, firmness, flat stomachs, healthy, more energy, smooth skin etc etc they can tell you exactly what they like about fit bodies why is it difficult to say what you like about unfit bodies?
some guy the other day mentioned liking to grab the back fat
see thats a great thing to hear instead of being self conscious about my back fat i can think of it as more more thing to grab
 

Well. To be specific, what I like about big women is that aspect of plain, unbounded womanhood caking outwards as physically as certainly psychologically. They don't have to deal with their body image nor their body space, gait, balance or running pace the same way slighter women does: everything is always more spacious, heavier, softer, chubbier and slower than the average. There has something of special, of noble about a woman when she don't have or can't constraint inside such self-omnibilous dikdats of aesthetics and fitness exiging that the optimal woman shall be lithe, devoid of any plushness, curves and roundness, about what paradoxically consitutes the foremost universal angles and proportions associated to traditional feminity.

The sway that such appeal draws on me is, as I say, exhilarating. The bigger, the better: the better it gets, so more intense it hold me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Smith said:

Well. To be specific, what I like about big women is that aspect of plain, unbounded womanhood caking outwards as physically as certainly psychologically. They don't have to deal with their body image nor their body space, gait, balance or running pace the same way slighter women does: everything is always more spacious, heavier, softer, chubbier and slower than the average. There has something of special, of noble about a woman when she don't have or can't constraint inside such self-omnibilous dikdats of aesthetics and fitness exiging that the optimal woman shall be lithe, devoid of any plushness, curves and roundness, about what paradoxically consitutes the foremost universal angles and proportions associated to traditional feminity.

The sway that such appeal draws on me is, as I say, exhilarating. The bigger, the better: the better it gets, so more intense it hold me.

lol bravo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've been doing a lot of thinking about this, because i'm sort of in the dark as well and i'm trying to learn more about myself so as to potentially avoid bad situations in the future (my inability to control this fetish has helped me get into some trouble in the past). my fetish is fairly specific, but hopefully i can shed a little bit of light in the general sense.

 

i've considered a lot of things, including demographics, personalities, potential childhood triggers (though i highly doubt their influence). i don't buy the "womanly woman" shit for myself. sure, it feels nice to grab a love handle. but for me, i think it's purely psychological. the fact that i'm not into women becoming radically larger discounts the "less competition" narrative. my best guess is this:

 

i think i'm into women doing whatever the fuck they want and not giving a shit about the consequences. i get a RUSH when a woman i'm with throws caution to the wind and is excited about doing something wild and/or weird/dangerous. i think just wanting to eat a ton and not care about gaining weight/becoming unhealthy while still feeling sexy is extremely hot to me. this model doesn't account for my non-preference for women becoming less hygienic or the burp/fart thing, but i don't think of weight and hygiene as being interchangeable.

 

so i think it's less about freud and more about a preference for confidence and hedonism.

 

another theory: since this is specific to women who sort of look like me (age, race, build), and a fair amount of my self-worth (as an athlete/toxically masculine person) is tied to my physical fitness, maybe my fetish is a projection of my aversion to becoming fat. maybe this is somehow malicious, that i want to make a female version of myself fat so that i.... i don't know, feel better about myself? or maybe it isn't relevant and i am into weight gain but also just coincidentally happen to like people who look like me since i'm a huge narcissist?? anyway, do with that what you can??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve also been thinking on this topic, for several years. This is going to be rambling....The two key questions: why am I into big girls (and why have I ALWAYS been into big girls)? And why am I into feeding? 

Second question first: feeding leads to more fat. If you like fat, that’s a big plus. I’m 100% not into humiliation. (The web model Passion is one of my favorites, and I bought one of her videos talking about life as a fat person. About 3/4 through she almost started crying. Not only did I lose urge, it sent me into about a week long funk. It’s really depressing to think of the models being unhappy.) What I’m into is the act of pleasing. When I know a girl really likes to eat, I know for a fact that I can please her. It makes me a better partner because I’m not in my head wondering, “am I pleasing her? Am I enough?” When a woman let’s you feed her in a non-sexual but rather lifestyle way, it’s about the biggest leap of faith/grand gesture they can show. Because if things end and they are still fat, they know that their prospects might be lessened. It’s not nearly as bad as when I started dating, a few decades ago, but it’s still not the easiest thing in the world.

On the feeding side, I’m into outgrown clothes and weigh-ins. But with the women I’ve dated, those moments are highly vulnerable. When my ex used to tell me her weight, she was needing validation that I could give. (Weight wasn’t the problem in our relationship, for the most part...another story anyway). When a woman outgrows something it can be either validated or rejected. Outgrown episodes were generally some of our most affirming times. 

All that being said, I never wanted it to be my choice. I didn’t want to be dictating it. Typically the weight just started, was received with validation, and then would ratchet up. The mother of my children was 200ish to begin with but got close to 300 pretty quickly. My favorite feeding moments would be when we were laying in bed on a Saturday morning and she’d say, “Donuts? Pleeeaaassee?” And I could do that for her! It was a guaranteed success every time! How many of those do we get as people in relationships? 

But I didn’t want to trick, do secret stuff, or anything like that. I wanted it to be about trust, sharing, satisfying. I wanted to see a smile. Maybe that’s delusional, but that’s how I felt.

So now the first question, why do I like fat women? Well, I always have for one. There were no overweight women in my family (at that time, 70s/80s; not anymore!). But I remember even as a five-year old just wanting to have physical contact with my dad’s boss’s wife. She was beautiful, but she was also big. My childhood memory probably isn’t reliable, but my memory thinks of her about like Delta Burke at her absolute fattest. She had a huge chest, but she also had a belly. We’d go over to her house and I would always find a way to sit in her lap. I remember thinking I wanted to make myself her favorite, so unlike my siblings, I’d always bring her something, often candy. 

As I got older, that feeling never went away. The first girl I had a crush on in 8th grade, Betsy. She was from India and in 8th grade she was about 5’1” and definitely over 200 pounds. I was about 5’0” and 87 pounds. But that difference turned me on so much. As a kid I didn’t know why. Years of therapy as an adult helped me figure it out. But that’s a bit of a spoiler.

Anyway, I pine for this girl for months. At the 8th grade dance I finally work up the courage to ask her to dance. She says yes. And for five minutes, I’m euphoric. She’s got her arms on my shoulders, my hands around her waist, and it’s so soft and squishy. Her belly is big and pressed into mine and I’m trying to find away so that we don’t make contact below the waist because I’d be mortified with embarssment. I wanted to move my hands lower, or higher, but I don’t because I’m thinking she’s only doing this for pity. But she can’t hide the belly, pushing into me... 

Song ends, we stop dancing, she smiles but I’m 13 and angsty, so I do nothing. She walks away and instantly my friends start razzing me to no end. It’s hardcore teasing. And that led me to 10 years of FA-closet life, and depression. The depression wasn’t all about that, but it was at least 20%. It’s hard to live with yourself when you are denying something so fundamental to your existence as sexual interest. 

So I’ve always liked fat women, but this episode provided me another insight as an adult. Which is that I hated my body. I perceived myself as weak and unmanly. I didn’t stand up for myself when teased, or this girl who I had a huge crush on. (And she was really a delightful girl, beautiful smile, beautiful skin, very loving and warm personally). 

I loved sports, was obsessed with them, but I didn’t grow in time. I really wasn’t that “unmanly,” I was just 13 and still a boy. But as 13-year olds, we don’t think straight. And whether it was my insecurity of being small, or a fat person’s insecurity of being big, these things root their way into our minds. It’s hard to give them up. 

On some level, then and as an adult, I liked fat because it was different than me. And I didn’t like myself and I wanted something different. Fat was like an adventure into a different realm. Everything moves differently and feels differently. There’s jiggle. Mother f-ing jiggle. And when a fat woman is on top of me, it makes me feel stronger. I don’t know why I feel that way, but I’ve always felt stronger and more manly with fat girls. 

There’s one more thing I’ve debated including, but I’m going to. You’d have to be an idiot to think that anyone, ever, doesn’t have moments when they feel unattractive. But some people struggle with it more, and statistical probability suggests, if nothing else, that the 5’1”, 250-lb woman is going to experience it more than the 5’11”, 125-lb woman. I don’t know that I could be a good lover to someone who hasn’t gone through the same struggle I’ve gone through. Because unfortunately, even though I’m 5’10”, 160, I still need that validation at times. I dated skinny women for years who couldn’t understand it. I still carried with me those old insecurities, and being with someone who understood them and was working to overcome it made me feel much better. We could overcome it together. And it made me like fat even more. 

(Also, let me be crystal clear: I want someone who loves their body. For one, it’s way more attractive. Two, if a person ends up in a situation where one person loves the fat and the other doesn’t, it’s rarely going to work. I know there are examples, but most of the time, if both partners don’t at least like it, it’s going to have a chilling effect on a couple’s sex life. And three, I don’t need negativity in my life, especially in the bedroom. I’m getting too old for that. I’m too affected by others negativity. I want to have as much great sex as possible, and negativity does not facilitate that.)

So, if you even make it to the end of this post, which is ridiculously long, that’s why I like you (and fat women in general) fat. I still have to watch below-the-waist touching when I’m on a first date and we’re dancing, because I still get that euphoria of her belly pushing into me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

too many things to say. i'll try to get them all. first of all welcome to curvage, i think you have come to the right place. kudos for being open and honest about your personal experiences. your pic, though with some powerful filter looks good !

what do i like fat girls ?, why do some people prefer pizza over hot dogs or beef over pork or beer over vodka ? to me the reason for preferences is not really important, it just is... my reasons may seem valid to me but ridiculous to any other human being. so, personally i can say it is a combination of things. first of all, the eating good food and stuffing it's like a rebel thing coming from a lady, in a society that usually demands restrain over food, so a girl that sits and finishes a large pizza by herself for the pleasure of it it is so sexy as it speaks of being free and don't caring about what other people may say or think about that. the same can be said about the gain weight, a girl that knowingly eats and gains weight, speaks volumes about freedom and confidence and that is sexy, if she is at peace and enjoying it of course. 

for the physical aspect of it i can say the next thing. it is just better and i like it all. i prefer a belly than a fit toned abdomen, i prefer cellulite over a lean thigh, i like to push the skin and make the cellulite more visible, to feel the dimples and to go very slowly over the softness of the curves. that is a turn on for me, just my preference... respect to the ones who prefer skinny ladies but that is just not for me... hope that you'll be here being part of the community for many years. cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Further elaborating)

My biggest GF was 314 pounds at 5'6. I will never forget the sight of her walking around my apartment without her clothes on and just being gobsmacked at all the beautiful rolls and folds, the dimples and the sheer size of her 60-inch belly and 33-inch thighs and extra-large butt. I felt like the king of the world. It's cool when any beautiful woman will come home with you and be naked with you, but to have a BBW or SSBBW is like "Wow! Look who's here!"

I have so many truly beautiful photos of her but to post any, even headless, would be a major dick move, esp. since she made me promise not to share them. 

I made her breakfast one morning and she sat on my couch in bra and panties enjoying it. She placed the bowl on her belly, using it as a table. Hot hot hot. She also was not shy whatsoever about her big body, which was an extra turn-on. I've had girlfriends in the past who will only undress with the lights off - or worse, won't let you touch or adore their bellies because they are ashamed. Not my honey...plus she is smart and funny and wicked and witty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess everyone has their own unique reasons for what turns them on, and I sure won't pretend to have the answers for every other guy around.  I do know that humiliation is a fetish of its own and for obvious reasons, can cross paths with an interest in a woman getting fat. It's "a thing" -- but not MY thing.

For me? I think I've always been kind of into the "outside the norm". I'm not that into fitness myself, so would never expect my partner to be. But if they are, I find female bodybuilders/power-lifters/strength athletes really sexy. The women just going to the gym to lose weight and tone? No, not at all....  When I find a more slender women really attractive, it's often someone with unique facial features or hair, or women who just have a really exotic look to them overall.

But I've always found thick/heavier women sexy too, or even the super tall "Amazon" types. (Being 5'9" myself though, it was REALLY rare one of the real tall ladies took any interest in me. It did happen once, as a fluke, and I enjoyed every second of those dates.)

There's just something I find really cool about a woman being really heavy though. Sometimes, I've seen girls with big bellies and then got slightly disappointed when I found out they didn't really weigh as much as I would have guessed they did. (Sometimes women just have that light, fluffy fat that takes up a lot of space, but doesn't add a whole lot of weight.) The opposite is awesome, in my book. I've had several girlfriends in the past like that -- who weighed much more than you'd guess to look at them. They just had a dense bone structure and I guess a combination of muscle and densely packed fat. One was a tall skinny looking blonde, except she had a big "ghetto booty" and thick thighs. She weighed 240lbs. with a body that nobody would ever guess was even 200. (I always hoped she'd gain just a bit more weight ... maybe with a little belly pooch, so she could at least hit the 250 mark. My old dial type bathroom scale only went to 250 and it would have been really cool to see her wrap the arrow all the way around the dial when she hopped on it!)

Another ex-g/f was a 340lb. redhead. You could tell she was a big girl, but again, most people wouldn't have guessed she quite weighed 300, much less 340. I loved watching objects react to her weight. Like she had a rolling computer chair that I don't think was ever rated for more than 225lbs. Every time she sat on it, her butt stuck out over both sides a bit and the whole base with the wheels on it would flex as it groaned in protest. She seemed to enjoy it too. I remember at a hotel one time, they had a counter with the sink in the middle of it, that was suspended between two walls on each side. She was standing with her back to it and rested her hands on it. Then she kind of pushed on it to partially lift herself up on it, and grinned, saying "Wanna see if it can support me?" I said "Ok! Go for it!" She rested her butt on the edge of it and slowly lifted her weight up onto it. It started creaking and made a few popping sounds, but she got her feet off the ground. The counter was actually bowing down a couple inches in the middle. She laughed, saying, "I bet this is the most weight that's ever been on it! I'm impressed. Didn't think I could get my feet up off the ground like this!"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tw71 said:

I guess everyone has their own unique reasons for what turns them on, and I sure won't pretend to have the answers for every other guy around.  I do know that humiliation is a fetish of its own and for obvious reasons, can cross paths with an interest in a woman getting fat. It's "a thing" -- but not MY thing.

For me? I think I've always been kind of into the "outside the norm". I'm not that into fitness myself, so would never expect my partner to be. But if they are, I find female bodybuilders/power-lifters/strength athletes really sexy. The women just going to the gym to lose weight and tone? No, not at all....  When I find a more slender women really attractive, it's often someone with unique facial features or hair, or women who just have a really exotic look to them overall.

But I've always found thick/heavier women sexy too, or even the super tall "Amazon" types. (Being 5'9" myself though, it was REALLY rare one of the real tall ladies took any interest in me. It did happen once, as a fluke, and I enjoyed every second of those dates.)

There's just something I find really cool about a woman being really heavy though. Sometimes, I've seen girls with big bellies and then got slightly disappointed when I found out they didn't really weigh as much as I would have guessed they did. (Sometimes women just have that light, fluffy fat that takes up a lot of space, but doesn't add a whole lot of weight.) The opposite is awesome, in my book. I've had several girlfriends in the past like that -- who weighed much more than you'd guess to look at them. They just had a dense bone structure and I guess a combination of muscle and densely packed fat. One was a tall skinny looking blonde, except she had a big "ghetto booty" and thick thighs. She weighed 240lbs. with a body that nobody would ever guess was even 200. (I always hoped she'd gain just a bit more weight ... maybe with a little belly pooch, so she could at least hit the 250 mark. My old dial type bathroom scale only went to 250 and it would have been really cool to see her wrap the arrow all the way around the dial when she hopped on it!)

Another ex-g/f was a 340lb. redhead. You could tell she was a big girl, but again, most people wouldn't have guessed she quite weighed 300, much less 340. I loved watching objects react to her weight. Like she had a rolling computer chair that I don't think was ever rated for more than 225lbs. Every time she sat on it, her butt stuck out over both sides a bit and the whole base with the wheels on it would flex as it groaned in protest. She seemed to enjoy it too. I remember at a hotel one time, they had a counter with the sink in the middle of it, that was suspended between two walls on each side. She was standing with her back to it and rested her hands on it. Then she kind of pushed on it to partially lift herself up on it, and grinned, saying "Wanna see if it can support me?" I said "Ok! Go for it!" She rested her butt on the edge of it and slowly lifted her weight up onto it. It started creaking and made a few popping sounds, but she got her feet off the ground. The counter was actually bowing down a couple inches in the middle. She laughed, saying, "I bet this is the most weight that's ever been on it! I'm impressed. Didn't think I could get my feet up off the ground like this!"

 

thats always been me people under guessing my real weight by a lot becausr muscle weights more than fat and im a big eater but im also into lifting and being active and am quite competative

 

i recall as a teenager a mean girl insulting me by saying i looked like i weighed 180 and i said thanks im 220 and she said it wasnt  a compliment i laughed and said i know, thats why it was more of one.

 

lol i was on a date a few yeara ago and was given a heavy duty paint bucket to sit on. it just bent under my weight. the guy who ws 6'2" 250+ himself with  no problems sitting on it said it was impressive that i broke the bucket

He didnt mean it in a nice way he was into humilition but he also loved fat girls sitting on his face so *shrug* there is no accounting for personal taste

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×