explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

Violet Beauregarde

44 minutes ago, Violet Beauregarde said:

and those guys go on and on about what they love, firmness, flat stomachs, healthy, more energy, smooth skin etc etc they can tell you exactly what they like about fit bodies why is it difficult to say what you like about unfit bodies?
some guy the other day mentioned liking to grab the back fat
see thats a great thing to hear instead of being self conscious about my back fat i can think of it as more more thing to grab

Well. To be specific, what I like about big women is that aspect of plain, unbounded womanhood caking outwards as physically as certainly psychologically. They don't have to deal with their body image nor their body space, gait, balance or running pace the same way slighter women does: everything is always more spacious, heavier, softer, chubbier and slower than the average. There has something of special, of noble about a woman when she don't have or can't constraint inside such self-omnibilous dikdats of aesthetics and fitness exiging that the optimal woman shall be lithe, devoid of any plushness, curves and roundness, about what paradoxically consitutes the foremost universal angles and proportions associated to traditional feminity.

The sway that such appeal draws on me is, as I say, exhilarating. The bigger, the better: the better it gets, so more intense it hold me.