explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

Violet Beauregarde

What can I possibly say...where can I possibly begin?

I will never forget the first time I went to bed with a young plump girl I had met at a club. It was late, 3 AM, and it was dark as we both undressed and got into bed after riding the subway home, holding hands and giggling. 

I reached over and found her soft, jiggly, flabby body in the dark and was instantly, throbbingly aroused. Without her clothes, everything spilled out and over and all over the place, wow...her belly was a fat mound of soft sweet jello, her folds were deep and ultra soft and I caressed them, squeezed them, adored them. I ran my hands over her swollen body again and again and very soon, I could smell her kitty, and knowing my touch and my adoration was making her wet turned me on even more.

She was just an ultra, ultra cute little ball of butter, and I'm not ashamed I had her three times that night and I still remember it as one of the best nights ever...I still remember her chubby little legs in the air and just thinking "This is outrageous, wow, lucky me!" 

Love the way big girls look and love the way they feel. Love their bravery, facing a fat-hating world, and love the fact that when you've got a big girl in your arms, the rest of this harsh world seems a little softer.  

• 2 weeks later...

(Further elaborating)

My biggest GF was 314 pounds at 5'6. I will never forget the sight of her walking around my apartment without her clothes on and just being gobsmacked at all the beautiful rolls and folds, the dimples and the sheer size of her 60-inch belly and 33-inch thighs and extra-large butt. I felt like the king of the world. It's cool when any beautiful woman will come home with you and be naked with you, but to have a BBW or SSBBW is like "Wow! Look who's here!"

I have so many truly beautiful photos of her but to post any, even headless, would be a major dick move, esp. since she made me promise not to share them. 

I made her breakfast one morning and she sat on my couch in bra and panties enjoying it. She placed the bowl on her belly, using it as a table. Hot hot hot. She also was not shy whatsoever about her big body, which was an extra turn-on. I've had girlfriends in the past who will only undress with the lights off - or worse, won't let you touch or adore their bellies because they are ashamed. Not my honey...plus she is smart and funny and wicked and witty.