explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

Violet Beauregarde

too many things to say. i'll try to get them all. first of all welcome to curvage, i think you have come to the right place. kudos for being open and honest about your personal experiences. your pic, though with some powerful filter looks good !

what do i like fat girls ?, why do some people prefer pizza over hot dogs or beef over pork or beer over vodka ? to me the reason for preferences is not really important, it just is... my reasons may seem valid to me but ridiculous to any other human being. so, personally i can say it is a combination of things. first of all, the eating good food and stuffing it's like a rebel thing coming from a lady, in a society that usually demands restrain over food, so a girl that sits and finishes a large pizza by herself for the pleasure of it it is so sexy as it speaks of being free and don't caring about what other people may say or think about that. the same can be said about the gain weight, a girl that knowingly eats and gains weight, speaks volumes about freedom and confidence and that is sexy, if she is at peace and enjoying it of course. 

for the physical aspect of it i can say the next thing. it is just better and i like it all. i prefer a belly than a fit toned abdomen, i prefer cellulite over a lean thigh, i like to push the skin and make the cellulite more visible, to feel the dimples and to go very slowly over the softness of the curves. that is a turn on for me, just my preference... respect to the ones who prefer skinny ladies but that is just not for me... hope that you'll be here being part of the community for many years. cheers.