explain it to me like I'm simple, why do you like me fat?

Violet Beauregarde

I guess everyone has their own unique reasons for what turns them on, and I sure won't pretend to have the answers for every other guy around.  I do know that humiliation is a fetish of its own and for obvious reasons, can cross paths with an interest in a woman getting fat. It's "a thing" -- but not MY thing.

For me? I think I've always been kind of into the "outside the norm". I'm not that into fitness myself, so would never expect my partner to be. But if they are, I find female bodybuilders/power-lifters/strength athletes really sexy. The women just going to the gym to lose weight and tone? No, not at all....  When I find a more slender women really attractive, it's often someone with unique facial features or hair, or women who just have a really exotic look to them overall.

But I've always found thick/heavier women sexy too, or even the super tall "Amazon" types. (Being 5'9" myself though, it was REALLY rare one of the real tall ladies took any interest in me. It did happen once, as a fluke, and I enjoyed every second of those dates.)

There's just something I find really cool about a woman being really heavy though. Sometimes, I've seen girls with big bellies and then got slightly disappointed when I found out they didn't really weigh as much as I would have guessed they did. (Sometimes women just have that light, fluffy fat that takes up a lot of space, but doesn't add a whole lot of weight.) The opposite is awesome, in my book. I've had several girlfriends in the past like that -- who weighed much more than you'd guess to look at them. They just had a dense bone structure and I guess a combination of muscle and densely packed fat. One was a tall skinny looking blonde, except she had a big "ghetto booty" and thick thighs. She weighed 240lbs. with a body that nobody would ever guess was even 200. (I always hoped she'd gain just a bit more weight ... maybe with a little belly pooch, so she could at least hit the 250 mark. My old dial type bathroom scale only went to 250 and it would have been really cool to see her wrap the arrow all the way around the dial when she hopped on it!)

Another ex-g/f was a 340lb. redhead. You could tell she was a big girl, but again, most people wouldn't have guessed she quite weighed 300, much less 340. I loved watching objects react to her weight. Like she had a rolling computer chair that I don't think was ever rated for more than 225lbs. Every time she sat on it, her butt stuck out over both sides a bit and the whole base with the wheels on it would flex as it groaned in protest. She seemed to enjoy it too. I remember at a hotel one time, they had a counter with the sink in the middle of it, that was suspended between two walls on each side. She was standing with her back to it and rested her hands on it. Then she kind of pushed on it to partially lift herself up on it, and grinned, saying "Wanna see if it can support me?" I said "Ok! Go for it!" She rested her butt on the edge of it and slowly lifted her weight up onto it. It started creaking and made a few popping sounds, but she got her feet off the ground. The counter was actually bowing down a couple inches in the middle. She laughed, saying, "I bet this is the most weight that's ever been on it! I'm impressed. Didn't think I could get my feet up off the ground like this!"

On 10/8/2018 at 9:52 PM, Violet Beauregarde said:

thats always been me people under guessing my real weight by a lot becausr muscle weights more than fat and im a big eater but im also into lifting and being active and am quite competative

i recall as a teenager a mean girl insulting me by saying i looked like i weighed 180 and i said thanks im 220 and she said it wasnt  a compliment i laughed and said i know, thats why it was more of one.

lol i was on a date a few yeara ago and was given a heavy duty paint bucket to sit on. it just bent under my weight. the guy who ws 6'2" 250+ himself with  no problems sitting on it said it was impressive that i broke the bucket

He didnt mean it in a nice way he was into humilition but he also loved fat girls sitting on his face so *shrug* there is no accounting for personal taste

Nice! (I got a chance to check out some of the photos you uploaded to the site for the first time. Gotta say, you rank as one of my Curvage "favorites" now!) :)

It sounds like you fit my favorite type .... big girl, big eater, but strong and active too!  That whole combination is pretty difficult to find, especially when so many people into the fetish aspects of weight gain seem to enjoy the non-fit aspects of it all (struggling to do daily tasks, being lazy, etc.). You look like you have really strong legs, judging by some of your pics. Are you pretty good at things like giving piggyback rides? That was something I had a lot of fun with, with several ex-g/f's who were both big and pretty strong. My friend Chrissy used to have me hop on her back and did squats with me, every time she came over. (She knew I loved watching her leg muscles work and she liked the exercise.) I wish she would have just tried to use me as her workout weight instead of going to the gym at all! Hehe.

I used to date this girl who had a big female roommate in college, too. My g/f was short (5' even) and a curvy 200lbs. - but not into working out or muscular at all. Her roommate was a black gal, big and thick all over. 5'10" and *really* strong. My g/f used to brag about her roommate's strength, telling me how she was the one who moved all the heavy furniture in the apartment for them, and how she picked her up off the floor one time when she was passed out, drunk, and carried her under one arm up the stairs and across the apartment to put her in her bed.

I went by their place one weekend when a party was going on, and kept hearing loud booms that shook the balcony outside their apartment unit. (They didn't have anyone living under them, luckily for them - so playing loud music was kind of common.)  So I figured it was just from the bass in the music. When I got inside, I found out the music was turned up -- but the booms and vibrations weren't from the music after all. They had a few helium balloons floating around near the ceiling in the living room and her roommate was horsing around with several of the guys. They were taking turns getting on her back while she tried to jump as high as she could to swat the balloons! (I don't know how much she weighed, exactly, but my g/f told me once that she weighed "over 250lbs.". And the biggest of the guys who dared her to try jumping while carrying him was one of the college football players. He said, "Ok, my turn now! Let's see if you can handle 300lbs!" when he climbed on."  I made sure to stick around to watch all of that going on.  (Kinda made me think maybe I was dating the wrong girl, too. Hehe....  Nah, my g/f was pretty cool too. But a girl with legs like that ..... yummmm....)