Success Stories

Guest LeanGuy

Need some advice: so I have started finally expressing my desire for bigger women in these past few years, and it’s been absolutely amazing. I’ve never been more turned on. I’m now dating a girl who’s fairly large (probably 200 pounds or more), but I still feel like sometimes it’s still not enough. She’s absolutely gorgeous, she doesn’t really watch what she eats and doesn’t seem to care, which is great, but I still feel like it’s not enough sometimes. I’ve partially expressed my feederism fetish to a gf in the past, but have never been able to fully express it. Like I want to help make a girl huge. Start out at whatever size I guess, and help get her to 300+. I want her to want to get fatter, and want me to tease her about it, tease me with it, and just actually express it fully. I’d love to actually be with a girl like this, and have something serious in addition to a feeder relationship. I just don’t feel like there are actually that many girls out there who are actually into being a feedee and gaining weight though. I’m fairly happy with this girl now, we have a lot in common, but I still feel like I’ve never been able to fully express myself for who I am. I guess I’m just uncertain of what to do, and would like to hear of there are any success stories out there.

I think that the best way to handle things is to have an open discussion about kinks, including feederism, and also a discussion about expectations. I think what frightens some people about being a feedee is that they believe you expect them to gain weight for you. The reality is that you'd just really, really like it if they did gain weight. If you DO expect someone to gain weight for you, then that needs to be discussed pretty early on and you'll probably get a more rough reaction from anyone who is not a hardcore feedee. 

If you really want to stick things out with the girl you are with, be open about your preferences and kinks. You're never gonna know what will happen if you don't clear the air about it. The risk is that she reacts poorly to it, but if she does just be clear about your expectations, or lack thereof, for her. 

• Curvage Model

My bf was hesitant to tell me the full extent of his fetish until a few weeks ago. I was SO HAPPY he finally did, I practically forced it out of him, crying and asking WHY CANT YOU JUST LIKE MY FAT BODY why do I need to lose weight for you to find me attractive when so many men are turning their heads to look at me and try and date me etc
I was actually MAD. I felt angry about needing to lose weight I didnt WANT TO because I enjoy food!

finally he admitted he loves my body fat and would love it even FATTER and gets turned on by me eating and I was floored, I mean wow why didnt he tell me sooner he could have saved me so much insecurity and we could have got started on this MONTHS AGO

we are long distance right now and it was hard connecting sexually, id try a few sexy things but it didn't seem to do much, now I just start talking about the box of cookies im eating, and next thing you know we are roleplaying and having fun together.

I LOVE knowing how to turn my man on, and the fact that I can do it just by enjoying myself? IS GREAT

He feels soooo silly for not just being honest with me sooner.

I cant promise your gf will react the same way but I can promise you my bf was nervous to tell me, and it worked out for him, we are closer than ever.
dont you think you owe it to yourself to try and connect on this level with someone?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LeanGuy
On 9/22/2018 at 5:23 PM, Violet Beauregarde said:

My bf was hesitant to tell me the full extent of his fetish until a few weeks ago. I was SO HAPPY he finally did, I practically forced it out of him, crying and asking WHY CANT YOU JUST LIKE MY FAT BODY why do I need to lose weight for you to find me attractive when so many men are turning their heads to look at me and try and date me etc
I was actually MAD. I felt angry about needing to lose weight I didnt WANT TO because I enjoy food!

finally he admitted he loves my body fat and would love it even FATTER and gets turned on by me eating and I was floored, I mean wow why didnt he tell me sooner he could have saved me so much insecurity and we could have got started on this MONTHS AGO

we are long distance right now and it was hard connecting sexually, id try a few sexy things but it didn't seem to do much, now I just start talking about the box of cookies im eating, and next thing you know we are roleplaying and having fun together.

I LOVE knowing how to turn my man on, and the fact that I can do it just by enjoying myself? IS GREAT

He feels soooo silly for not just being honest with me sooner.

I cant promise your gf will react the same way but I can promise you my bf was nervous to tell me, and it worked out for him, we are closer than ever.
dont you think you owe it to yourself to try and connect on this level with someone?

Thanks so much for the advice! So I’ve made subtle comments about it here and there. Things like when she says “she wants ice cream, but she probably shouldn’t”-I tell her she should just enjoy herself and that it doesn’t matter. I’ve even been fairly direct at times too, when she mentioned once how she was already getting her fall body and I told her I don’t mind, I actually like her bigger. She kind of was surprised you could tell and was like what if I was 200 pounds, and I said I wouldn’t mind one bit, I’d probably like it. Then she tested the waters even more and said what if 300 pounds, and I said even better—more of you to love. She kind of just did one of those hmmm’s, and we started kissing and stuff. She sends me pictures of sweets sometimes with 😍😍 faces and stuff now too. I don’t think she’s truly into it tho, cuz when we were together at one point being intimate and I told her about how she turned me on the other day when she said she was getting her fall body already and I told her she should just not worry about it and let it come full on and she kind of laughed and said not a chance. So it seems like she’s not fully into it, but also doesn’t mind eating more and is constantly talking about sweets it seems. I’m actually really starting to like it cuz it’s almost like she’s toying with me, and almost toying with herself too. Not sure where this will go, would still like to be able to live out my fantasies and stuff, but am really starting to like this girl too outside of just feederism things. 😊

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, LeanGuy said:

Thanks so much for the advice! So I’ve made subtle comments about it here and there. Things like when she says “she wants ice cream, but she probably shouldn’t”-I tell her she should just enjoy herself and that it doesn’t matter. I’ve even been fairly direct at times too, when she mentioned once how she was already getting her fall body and I told her I don’t mind, I actually like her bigger. She kind of was surprised you could tell and was like what if I was 200 pounds, and I said I wouldn’t mind one bit, I’d probably like it. Then she tested the waters even more and said what if 300 pounds, and I said even better—more of you to love. She kind of just did one of those hmmm’s, and we started kissing and stuff. She sends me pictures of sweets sometimes with 😍😍 faces and stuff now too. I don’t think she’s truly into it tho, cuz when we were together at one point being intimate and I told her about how she turned me on the other day when she said she was getting her fall body already and I told her she should just not worry about it and let it come full on and she kind of laughed and said not a chance. So it seems like she’s not fully into it, but also doesn’t mind eating more and is constantly talking about sweets it seems. I’m actually really starting to like it cuz it’s almost like she’s toying with me, and almost toying with herself too. Not sure where this will go, would still like to be able to live out my fantasies and stuff, but am really starting to like this girl too outside of just feederism things. 😊

That’s great!! I’m so glad it’s working out for you

my relationship ended but now I am free to upload vids! Lol always a silver lining