My beautiful girlfriend :) - Curves and belly inside

I absolutely adore that last pic!

Even though we can't see her face, there's so much acceptance, so much admiration in the way she fondles her belly. That new found sphere covering both of her hands, even before Taco tea time, and her adoring FA struggling to keep his hands off her.

Thank you so much for sharing these magnificent moments with us! I sit by and watch in gratitude  :)

Hello again guys, just thought i'd update with a few more pictures that we took this evening after another calorific fast food meal. I got her to try on an old small red top again its very tight which is why i like it.

She is really getting into this now and as an answer to a previous question she does like being called piggy. She even referred to herself as Miss Piggy which was quite hot.

She is begging me to take her back to McDonalds right now!!

post-9320-14513249702522_thumb.jpg

post-9320-14513249706755_thumb.jpg

post-9320-14513249710254_thumb.jpg

post-9320-14513249715105_thumb.jpg

post-9320-1451324971794_thumb.jpg

post-9320-14513249726879_thumb.jpg

post-9320-14513249732179_thumb.jpg

Guest temporary

Good lord! She's so round! If she keeps begging for food like that, she might have a little trouble "hitting the breaks" when she approaches her two stone goal. How much has she put on since we last got an update?

Well what are you waiting for sir. Take your piggy to McDonalds. Get some greasy fastfood, give her some shots of her favorite drink and have a good night. 

It's always fun to "punish" her for being a piggy, by making her feed that fat gut. Or maybe make her work for it a little *wink*wink*.

What does she like most about gaining?

At McDonalds she ate a Large Quarter Pounder meal with Coke and a Double Cheeseburger and we nipped to Kfc for a Mini Fillet for her too. And we got her a Terry's Chocolate Orange for afters.

Then later in the night she begged me to go back with her to get her a Crunchie McFlurry ice cream and a large tea which she had 4 sugars with.

When we go to the shop she stands there rubbing her swollen round belly ball staring at the sweets and I think the surrounding people think she is pregnant hehe.

That's so sexy that she is playing with her tummy in public. After eating all that fast food, did she feel lazy and have food-coma afterwards. It's starting to sound like she is getting into the spoiled lifestyle of a feedee.  ;D

Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted with more pictures or even more stories like that. I find it really hot to also hear about what things you notice as you two take this journey together. Congrats!

imageserver.php?id=112829

epic belly.

I love that her waist is still small enough below that belly to wear those ridiculously tight jeans. she's spilling over in the sexiest way. I know it must be uncomfortable some times, but it is such a turn on to see a girl who has clearly gained a bunch of weight recently and neglected to cover it up. does she like to undo that button after all that food?

post-7512-14513250138908_thumb.jpg

post-7512-14513250139385_thumb.jpg