Tiffany Thornton

Guest fatrolls

It's just a matter of time before that:

a) Her manager pressures her to shed off from her baby chub, otherwise he threatens her to screw off her carrer for good ;

b) she keep to continue packing on pounds this way, but never heard about her again ;

c) she gone bed-ridden on a hospital because of mental health issues coupled by an overdose in drugs ;

d) the Britney Spears curse ;

e) ABC Channel proposes her a five-years contract to play the protagonist for either a Roseanne reboot or spin-off, finish on Ambien and we never heard about her again ;

f) Netflix proposes her a three-years contract to her about an Insatiable styled sitcom and we never heard about her again ;

g) 20th Century Fox proposes her a six-years contract to play in their movies  (whom at least the role of Big Bertha for the upcoming X-Universe spin-off X-Force) just to troll Disney again and make understand that never their arse would be pimped out by the Big Mousy Brother ;

or h) she simply gone thicc like Hillary Duff and nobody will complain about her body weight.

Guest fatrolls
5 hours ago, Celebmorpher said:

Given the video is from 2012, I'm surprised she's only on here now. Though there might been a older thread that was forgotten about. She's already been some of the worse already.

I have always checked the search function before I start new threads on someone. If someone can find one already here, please do so and let the mods know so this one can be merged. The video being from 2012 does not mean she stopped being thick then and can't be shared. Checking social media for current pictures would prove she is still very much curvy. Her not being featured here before is likely because she is not an A List or even a B List celebrity because she hasn't had a role since 2015. Considering some people featured here, she's far from one of the worse posted here. I will be posting more of her as I have ton of pictures but in moderation.

Well, I did not realize that pregnancy was considered fat. Also,  some Aussie lady was pictured 30 times....pretty but biggest loser???  No not even close.  Someone posted all these pictures on Curvage?? Why?  If there were any heavier pics, they would have posted them.  Guess this is a chance for the Aussie girls to get their 10 minutes of fame.

Guest fatrolls
1 hour ago, loppy2154 said:

Well, I did not realize that pregnancy was considered fat. Also,  some Aussie lady was pictured 30 times....pretty but biggest loser???  No not even close.  Someone posted all these pictures on Curvage?? Why?  If there were any heavier pics, they would have posted them.  Guess this is a chance for the Aussie girls to get their 10 minutes of fame.

LMFAO

2 hours ago, fatrolls said:

I have always checked the search function before I start new threads on someone. If someone can find one already here, please do so and let the mods know so this one can be merged. The video being from 2012 does not mean she stopped being thick then and can't be shared. Checking social media for current pictures would prove she is still very much curvy. Her not being featured here before is likely because she is not an A List or even a B List celebrity because she hasn't had a role since 2015. Considering some people featured here, she's far from one of the worse posted here. I will be posting more of her as I have ton of pictures but in moderation.

Also she's been through some serious stuff so that might have been a deterrent to posting material, glad she's in a good place now though. Anybody here hear her on the radio?

Guest fatrolls
1 minute ago, Celebmorpher said:

Also she's been through some serious stuff so that might have been a deterrent to posting material, glad she's in a good place now though. Anybody here hear her on the radio?

Is she the only one here who has gone through serious issues posted here?

• 2 weeks later...